Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 61385
-
04-10-19 23:49 #39050Senior Member

Posts: 33Gfe
May I please have her number.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 23:32 #39049Senior Member

Posts: 33Dundalk
Any new talent walk-in around.
-
04-10-19 21:15 #39048Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thank you sir. Carry on.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 16:54 #39047Senior Member

Posts: 2344Really dude?
As hot as it is right now, you want to be giving out the low-cal of a notel? It ain't like they don't already know but we don't need to put it on blast at this particular moment.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 14:53 #39046Senior Member

Posts: 138Ccptube
I know we talked about this years ago. But I can't pick up ccptube on my android phone someone help. Also I've been out of action for a long time. But I'm back and ready to do my far share!
-
04-10-19 08:07 #39045Senior Member

Posts: 236Jen
Picked up Jen yesterday in CB for a lunch stop. She claims she's new and recently lost her job. She asked a few times if I was her uncle LEO. I finally stopped to prove to put her at ease. She really didn't have a good spot, so we drove for a bit to find seclusion. Sloppy top was decent, and I dropped her back off. As I did I saw Nikki catching a ride.
-
04-10-19 07:36 #39044Senior Member

Posts: 2419This cutie has been MIA for a minute. Any information?
-
04-10-19 07:01 #39043Senior Member

Posts: 192Amber and Taylor
Does anyone have Amber new digits? If so please PM me. Does anyone know if Taylor from near the 7-11 is back around? Thank you.
-
04-10-19 06:49 #39042Senior Member

Posts: 112Anyone seen her?
Anyone seen Julie?
Originally Posted by Member#5461
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 00:49 #39041Senior Member

Posts: 136Jalin
Jalin is a guest of the Baltimore County Detention Center. Trial date 6/12/2019.
Frank out.
-
04-10-19 00:28 #39040Senior Member

Posts: 203Mandy
Hooked up with Mandy on Monday. Cute 24 yo cute white brunette 115 lb. Picked her up on smallwood, and decided to take her to the notel on Furrow st. Started with bbj to k9 to mish, finished in her mouth. Damange. 4 , got her number (she holds onto a phone).
If anyone's interested I have her number and pics as well, PM me.
-
04-10-19 00:27 #39039Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tuesday & Thursday
Remember Tuesday night and Thursday nights are "jump out" nights. Sure we see more of the "boys in blue" with the new commissioner, but they bring out extra ULE and sometimes even with help from the State Police on Tuesday and Thursdays. Pay attention. Peace.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 22:22 #39038Senior Member

Posts: 2419Where's this sweety?
-
04-09-19 20:48 #39037Senior Member

Posts: 2344Warm Weather Blues
It's just a way of slowing down the mischief that's going to happen when the weather gets warm. I was out about 10:30 this morning and I saw them everywhere.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
I hung out for about a hour and parked periodically at locations away from their view. When I saw them cruising through West Side Shopping Center, I parked, got some crab meat and rolled out. That was a bit much for me.
-
04-09-19 19:33 #39036Senior Member

Posts: 594Thanks
Thank you for the 411.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




