High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 492 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #831

    Jasmine

    So I just had what I would consider to be my best experience since I've been using stg. I met with jasmine it was 80 for qv. Bear with me here. So she started with a handjob (I'm not big on BJ's anyway) and I got hard immediately. She looks just like her pics. Smaller frame, nice round ass, cute face and handful pierced tits. Once I got the condom on and went in I couldn't hold back. She made all the right noises and sed all the right things. Even though she was having a bit of trouble with my guy, its like she got into it and pulled me in which made me go even harder. Even after the timer was up (yes she set one) we kept going and she didn't seem to eant to stop. I honesty though about giving her some extra cash and going for round 2. She said tonight was going to be her last night, so might not be able to see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/if-your-looking-for-fun-hmp/814973207441.

  2. #830

    Jenny

    I had my first experience with the famous Jenny. She's definitely 5 months along but still gives an incredible BJ. I was pretty nervous when I showed as this was my first experience in this crazy hobby. She's a pretty amazing woman and can hold an intelligent conversation as well. The place was nice and in a good neighborhood. What a great first time.

  3. #829

    Jenny

    Saw the famous Jenny for my first ever visit. She was great, 5 months along but loves to give a BJ and can hold her own in a conversation. She was a great way to break into this hobby.

  4. #828
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You could be done posting

    OR you could click the report post button and I'll take care of it.

    The choice is yours.

    A2

  5. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    It's because they're drug addicts. They all have novel excuses for blowing you off and the begging you to come see them. If a provider makes me wait longer than 15 minutes, I leave. If the location is sketchy, that alone is a reason to leave. I've walked away from otherwise good providers when things get sketchy or overly delayed. My well-being trumps my need to get laid.
    Yeah the lies are almost comical sometimes, like we have no common sense. I texted a girl to meet at a spot to pick her up, she said I'm here waiting, I arrive 4 minutes later and nothing. I text, no response, I wait 15 minutes and nothing. I drive around for 10 minutes still no response, finally she texts me "oh I had to go to post office with my dad, he's dropping me off right now" I happened to be parked near the spot and saw her get out. How the hell do you go from "I'm waiting here"to gone to PO in 4 minutes? You can't text me back? Bullshit! You got picked up and sucked a dick.

  6. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Lexi rose. We were at a clean hotel room and she was very comforting. I never chose FS. Just BJ. But in my dream I had to try FS for a min after BJ and it was amazing. Then finished the way we started. Even showered after. It was the best dream I have had. She's pretty awesome.
    Rates? Hmm I don't go raw though could be something different.

  7. #825

    Lexie rose

    Just had a dream with Lexi rose. We were at a clean hotel room and she was very comforting. I never chose FS. Just BJ. But in my dream I had to try FS for a min after BJ and it was amazing. Then finished the way we started. Even showered after. It was the best dream I have had. She's pretty awesome.

  8. #824

    Hmmm I call BULL!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't get why these girls post ads and then don't answer. I called her twice today, nothing. Plus I called 3 other girls that had ads up, nothing. Not even a callback 7 hours later, WTF!!
    It's because they're drug addicts. They all have novel excuses for blowing you off and the begging you to come see them. If a provider makes me wait longer than 15 minutes, I leave. If the location is sketchy, that alone is a reason to leave. I've walked away from otherwise good providers when things get sketchy or overly delayed. My well-being trumps my need to get laid.

  10. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/lexie-rose

    Sexy girl.

    Tried to see her last week but she ghosted, told me later she'd overslept LOL.

    This makes me want to see her.

    Stay safe,

    Js2.
    Lexie has a room booked for the entire week, so if you wanted to see her, this would be the perfect opportunity.

    Her sessions play out just like what is shown in her videos. She is a real doll and does her best to make sure you enjoy your time with her.

  11. #821

    Chyna Doll

    Petite. Short. Met her on an outcall in the South end. Decided to go for a ride in the rain and talked about a possible 3 sum with another girl. We went to a garage, shot to the top and she gave me some awesome dt. Eye contact and let me roam for a bit. She has a deep voice but make up for it with that throat. Going to have to sample the box next time. Qv 80. The other girl is a blonde little spinner named ashley. Not the shaved head one we all know.

  12. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611

    I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!
    It's hit or miss with her. Sometimes she responds fast, sometimes later, sometimes not. Keep trying. She is one of the better looking providers. Shy girl next door type. Very polite.

  13. #819

    Darla

    But I did hear back from my petite GFE! She doesn't advertise but is in need of help, lost her place. I think she's getting a room at the local motel in Holyoke but I picked her up by McDonald's in downtown and went to my spot, she's so tiny that a backseat session is pretty sexy. 5' about 95 lbs clean, eager and no complaints. Pleasant personality and not a thief (YMMV, so always keep your guard up) loves to DT and suck cock and ride and will swallow every drop! She gave me permission to give out her #, senior members only and be nice to her and she'll return 100%! I give her 60 because she's worth it and never complains if it's an hour or longer.

  14. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611

    I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!
    Yeah I don't get why these girls post ads and then don't answer. I called her twice today, nothing. Plus I called 3 other girls that had ads up, nothing. Not even a callback 7 hours later, WTF!!

  15. #817

    Lexie Rose link

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    No, but I'd love to get that link.
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/lexie-rose

    Sexy girl.

    Tried to see her last week but she ghosted, told me later she'd overslept LOL.

    This makes me want to see her.

    Stay safe,

    Js2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape