Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 523 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #844

    Recording talk was from me

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.
    Hey team,

    I had a date set up for lunch the following day. Was very flexible, accommodating and reasonably priced. Later the evening before seeing her, I decided to check out the website she has listed in her ad. There was discussion about how she loves having hidden cameras around her place and how she has caught her boyfriend cheating on her in her bedroom and secretly recorded others in her place. That caused me to cancel. I told her why, so I don't know if she modified her site. That info also kept me away from that hot little blonde in Waterbury, because this girl's pics are in the blonde's ads as a threesome partner. That kind of talk drives me away.

  2. #843

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.
    I know her real name / facebook if that helps anyone.

  3. #842

    Isn't this the one that had the website that talked about recording people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayside  [View Original Post]
    I am almost positive I just read a well written report but for some dumb reason I can't find now. I thought it said something like to many Bellas and a very detail report. Since I can't find it what I think the highlight were he had to wait for 1 hr past the agreed time took 30 min in bathroom to dress. When she did come out he was impressed with looks and service.

    After reading his report I've reached out to a few time with no success. Her add lists times that don't really work for me so I haven't really kept trying. I think his report may have mentioned a 100 up sell or maybe I'm confusing another report. I'll keep try to find the actual report and give you the number.
    The last guy who wanted to see her backed away because of that.

  4. #841

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayside  [View Original Post]
    I am almost positive I just read a well written report but for some dumb reason I can't find now. I thought it said something like to many Bellas and a very detail report. Since I can't find it what I think the highlight were he had to wait for 1 hr past the agreed time took 30 min in bathroom to dress. When she did come out he was impressed with looks and service.

    After reading his report I've reached out to a few time with no success. Her add lists times that don't really work for me so I haven't really kept trying. I think his report may have mentioned a 100 up sell or maybe I'm confusing another report. I'll keep try to find the actual report and give you the number.
    See post 825 and up a few.

  5. #840

    Some where on here I think there is a post

    I am almost positive I just read a well written report but for some dumb reason I can't find now. I thought it said something like to many Bellas and a very detail report. Since I can't find it what I think the highlight were he had to wait for 1 hr past the agreed time took 30 min in bathroom to dress. When she did come out he was impressed with looks and service.

    After reading his report I've reached out to a few time with no success. Her add lists times that don't really work for me so I haven't really kept trying. I think his report may have mentioned a 100 up sell or maybe I'm confusing another report. I'll keep try to find the actual report and give you the number.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.

  6. #839

    Bella Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.
    There was some talk a few weeks back about her saying she recorded people. I think that has scared a lot of people away. She looks hot though, almost worth taking a shot! Unfortunately for me her incall hours are out of my range.

  7. #838

    Anyone

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/999880327369

    This look and reads like she is for real. Anyone see her yet? If so please let us know. She's local she's hot and she's petite!

    Poo.

  8. #837

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooper32  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...d/977405015004

    Almost met up with her the other day but I got a call back from Danbury Harley first. Anyone partake? This girl legit? I'd love to get in between those legs.
    The pics are familiar, I am pretty sure she was on SA a while back.

  9. #836

    User

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooper32  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...d/977405015004

    Almost met up with her the other day but I got a call back from Danbury Harley first. Anyone partake? This girl legit? I'd love to get in between those legs.
    She's definitely a user. The dead giveaway are those dirty white ankle cut socks she's wearing LOL. Jokes aside though did you visit Danbury Harley? If so, how did that go?

  10. #835

    Any info

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...d/977405015004

    Almost met up with her the other day but I got a call back from Danbury Harley first. Anyone partake? This girl legit? I'd love to get in between those legs.

  11. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    One review. One post from Rodney. Looks TGTBT. I will pass on this one.
    I don't blame you for being cautious. I left another review in the Springfield, MA forum for another lovely little delight.

    I am no shill or pimp for any woman. If I see a red flag with any of the women I see, I will definitely share that information. Honestly, though, Bella Bellz is a ton of fun and she is real.

  12. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    When I reached out to her, she was staying on the street starting with M which was recently raised. Not only is that place a bad scene, all the residents there have one dark habit or another. Thanks but no thanks.
    I was not aware that she frequents M street. I saw her at a different location. Thanks for sharing that detail.

  13. #832

    Safe and clean residential location

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long-time lurker on this forum. First of all, it is extremely helpful when there are multiple providers with the same name, to either provide a link and / or a picture to help identify which person you are speaking about. Otherwise, it is difficult to tell who exactly you are talking about.

    I've seen a Bella who provides a wonderful visit at an extremely reasonable level. She identifies as Bella Bellz. You can find her ads on STG and I've attached two pictures of her and a picture showing her incall and outcall donations.

    My dream with Bella Bellz happened a few weeks ago in Waterbury at a safe and clean residential location. Her donation was exactly what she advertises and the dream was simply wonderful. Bella is a self-described **** and based on my dream with her, it is an appropriate description. I highly recommend dreaming with her, if you are inclined to dream about girls who refer to themselves as sluts. No obvious signs of drug use and I did not find anything negative about her overall hygiene, nor did I observe anything that would make me not want to see her again. YMMV and my experience may or may not be what you experience with her.
    When I reached out to her, she was staying on the street starting with M which was recently raised. Not only is that place a bad scene, all the residents there have one dark habit or another. Thanks but no thanks.

  14. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long-time lurker on this forum. First of all, it is extremely helpful when there are multiple providers with the same name, to either provide a link and / or a picture to help identify which person you are speaking about. Otherwise, it is difficult to tell who exactly you are talking about.

    I've seen a Bella who provides a wonderful visit at an extremely reasonable level. She identifies as Bella Bellz. You can find her ads on STG and I've attached two pictures of her and a picture showing her incall and outcall donations.

    My dream with Bella Bellz happened a few weeks ago in Waterbury at a safe and clean residential location. Her donation was exactly what she advertises and the dream was simply wonderful. Bella is a self-described **** and based on my dream with her, it is an appropriate description. I highly recommend dreaming with her, if you are inclined to dream about girls who refer to themselves as sluts. No obvious signs of drug use and I did not find anything negative about her overall hygiene, nor did I observe anything that would make me not want to see her again. YMMV and my experience may or may not be what you experience with her.
    One review. One post from Rodney. Looks TGTBT. I will pass on this one.

  15. #830

    Nice first post LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long-time lurker on this forum. First of all, it is extremely helpful when there are multiple providers with the same name, to either provide a link and / or a picture to help identify which person you are speaking about. Otherwise, it is difficult to tell who exactly you are talking about.

    I've seen a Bella who provides a wonderful visit at an extremely reasonable level. She identifies as Bella Bellz. You can find her ads on STG and I've attached two pictures of her and a picture showing her incall and outcall donations.

    My dream with Bella Bellz happened a few weeks ago in Waterbury at a safe and clean residential location. Her donation was exactly what she advertises and the dream was simply wonderful. Bella is a self-described **** and based on my dream with her, it is an appropriate description. I highly recommend dreaming with her, if you are inclined to dream about girls who refer to themselves as sluts. No obvious signs of drug use and I did not find anything negative about her overall hygiene, nor did I observe anything that would make me not want to see her again. YMMV and my experience may or may not be what you experience with her.
    I was going to go see her a few weeks ago until I went onto her site and she bragged about having hidden cameras all around her apartment and talked about some of the unsuspecting people she videoed. No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape