Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 32173
-
04-08-19 17:21 #12673Regular Member

Posts: 9She advertises on BP frequently. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6635354.html.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 17:08 #12672Senior Member

Posts: 105Kk
She is in Merrifield. She posts on Bedpage constantly under Massage.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 15:24 #12671Regular Member

Posts: 2411 in Herndon.
About 2 weeks ago, called 11 in Herndon, asked for Jackie, set 1 hr appt w / her & headed over. My experience was mostly similar to prior post about her.
She appears to be late 30's to mid 40's. Funky hair, pretty, flirtatious, fun personality. Held my hand as led me to shower.
Table shower was above avg. She was pleasantly aggressive, & gave extra attention where needed.
Massage started w / decent pressure, so I asked for little harder, & rest of massage was above average, strong hands. Nice teasing. Roaming allowed. Before flip, felt her bare chest rubbing up & down my back. Turned over, she asked what I wanted (or how much I wanted to spend). Started the negotiations by saying I had 80 to tip & wanted everything (yes, looking back probably should've offered 100). She laughed in playful way that indicated not enough for FS. Then, she undressed fully. Def implants, though looked good & nice body. DATY with a teasing simulated BJ (hard to tell exactly what was happening down there). Excited, I offered 100 for everything, & she replied 'next time. ' Ugh. But, then we enjoyed some sorta privates to privates rubbing. Her dirty talk was very good, & overall, Jackie was fun & sexy. Good hands. Tipped 80 (though services probably worth 60), because: massage was above avg, her extras were fun, felt I had agreed to that, & wanted to keep options open for next time. Would repeat with Jackie. During the small talk on way out, met another masseuse named Sooni / Sunny, who looked good & would like to see next time.
-
04-08-19 15:07 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 93KK. Try this.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...d/7192791.html
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 14:11 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 96KK Location?
Sometimes a good massage is what I really need. I have seen many references here to KK, but haven't seen where she is or contact info.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 12:44 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 33Accupuncture
Does anyone have a recommendation for a spot that offers legit acupuncture + standard NOVA?
I could use one of each!
-
04-08-19 10:25 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 377Yes, probably
I have a semi-regular who is fine with 80 BBBJTC (plus house). But it's not that common in my experience, so that's probably why some charge more.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 07:45 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 202You might be paying a little more but I'm sure someone here will say 80 is too much for a BJ hahaha.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
I personally feel if you have the cash and your getting a great experience than it's worth it. BTW, there are some Asian places that only charge 140-160 for FS. Granted it's not GFE or you won't get any massage but if you want to get a quick nut it's an option. The girls are usually prettier and younger than the crap shoot at AMPs.
-
04-07-19 22:07 #12665Regular Member

Posts: 2Smooth Water
Clean, warm and dark rooms. Friendly and give good massage. Standard on the flip. On lower level and used to be very discrete. A salon opened up directly across the hall (and the hall isn't very wide) so being seen going in and coming out is prob going to happen. Scale. Solid 7.
-
04-07-19 21:39 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 42I think I have been paying too much
I guess I have been paying too much. My BJ cost 120, but I thought that was the going rate. You got a good deal for 80.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 21:37 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 42ST is still the same.
I been there twice in the last couple of weeks, mostly because they are open later than most places, and I prefer later in the night. They use not to offer the showers, unless you brought it up, but they are offering those now. I saw a girl named Bonnie, was fun.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 21:34 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 42KK massage
Based on this discussion board, I tried KK for the first time tonight. She gives an excellent massage, just as reported. I liked the hot coconut oil, and hot stones. Got all the kinks out.
-
04-07-19 17:56 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 202I was actually there a few day ago. I saw Happy. Cute 30 something with nice natural B / C with big areolas. This was my second visit. Decided to go for 60 min w / TS. TS was standard and after she helped me dry off. On to the massage. Technique was ok nothing mind blowing. We had good conversation and her English is pretty good. She seems pretty open and told me about her history. After about 30 min she asked me what kind of services I wanted. I said everything and she said how much do I have. We settled on 120 but she kinda gave me attitude saying that FS is normally between 150-160. At first she pretended that she was only going to give me BBBJ but after putting on the hat she said "Ok I'll fuck you" We did mish and then finished in standing mish. She wasn't too responsive throughout but it got the job done. The first time I was there I saw Bunny. I think I prefer her. She had a better attitude and gave me a nice BBBJ for 80.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 17:10 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 278Shirlington?
Gents,
I haven't heard anything about ST in a while?
-
04-06-19 16:31 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 54from one of the news articles
Originally Posted by JamesRussells
[View Original Post]
"Police are working to identify more locations and victims Anderson may have recorded and are asking anyone who may have encountered him at the Spa World to contact them at 703-246-7800, text a tip to 703-718-5806 or email fcpdtaskforce@fairfaxcounty.gov . "











Reply With Quote





