Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 37366
-
04-08-19 18:42 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 1775Gigi has come back down to earth
After trying to "make big money moves" a few months back, Gigi lost me as a regular customer. No way I'm paying $40 one day and $80 the next for the same old pussy no matter how hot the little body is. I didn't imagine I'd ever hit it again but yesterday proved me wrong. She walked up to me at the Exxon on Chamberlain and asked if I had found her $20. Her scars are still there but she's lost 15 lbs and looking about as good as in her pole swinging days. I offered to drive her to where I thought the money might be and off we went to a unlocked garage I use for just such a daytime meeting. $30 for a hard face and pussy fuck; she asked me to "bless" her w $40 next time and she hoped we could be "regular friends" again. For now, I'm in. Big party foul: in my hurry, I forgot to get the digits but I'll keep an eye out. She's a WSW, curly / wavy brown hair, 5'5" 100 lbs (thin but very fit looking excheerleader), hazel eyes; walks on Chamberlain between Popeye's and Rennie Ave.
-
04-08-19 18:12 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 630Yaya
She is good but I guess she either changed her Swallow policy or YMMV because she drunk my load at least 3 times in the past. I haven't seen her in maybe 6 weeks or so. She can be very chatty though, but she is friendly. The only thing that bugged me was how long she would take before she was finally ready to start (I. E fixing her hair, putting out a cig, washing her hands ECT).
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
Also she can't take dick very well but the head has always been really good to me.
-
04-08-19 17:42 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 198Priscilla Dias and Susan Foster
Any of my Richmond brothers hit either ladies?
Looking for reviews before blowing my cash.
Otherwise, I'll take 1 or 2 for the team.
Thanks,
Gabe.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6869042.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3155246.htm?cat=1
-
04-08-19 16:27 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 68Is this one of the numbered Ashley's?
Used to hear lots of talk of numerous Ashley's on here and this one has me interested. Was wondering if she's been reviewed on here already. Thanks guys.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/317288762387
-
04-08-19 14:05 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 88Sweetie. Underwhelmed
My visit was also underwhelming.
Agreed on a 10 p visit. Got there right on time and was asked to wait till she was ready. 45 m later she asked if I was still there. Normally I would not have put up with that wait time but based on previous reports here I thought she'd be worth it. Not so.
She's definitely attractive and has a nice body. Boobs are saggier than what I was expecting. It is true that she will allow pretty much anything during the session. Her BJ skills are ok. I think Vikki does much better at this though. Plus she left her glasses on while performing the act and they kept getting in her way which was kinda lame. Once I strapped up she hopped on top of me and started riding. She got into it a little bit and we had a nice rhythm going. I spoiled it by asking to go for anal. Couldn't get my dick in the back door so just finished in doggywhich was also just ok.
All in all she's a nice girl and prettier than average and she'll do just about anything during the session. I'm sure this is a YMMV situation but for my money I'll return to Vikki every time over Sweetie.
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 12:23 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 128Google number
If you google the number in her ad it's also used by a trans. That's probably who you bumped into. Always check the board or run the number through google. There tends to be a lot of info on a number.
Originally Posted by HangingLoose
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 11:33 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 438Correct!
The dagger on her chest. She's the One.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 11:31 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 438If they are not swallowers, I don't see them. But this one. Wow!
I couldn't catch a break this morning with any regulars, or damn near any newbies that I haven't tried.
And then this one finally replied. The photos made me think this one may be a little TGTBT.
Messaging back-and-forth was very spotty but, I am glad I headed her way with only the road name.
Once her messages came through again, I was only minutes from the location then.
She was very nice, and she was good looking, nice body too. And a very Nice bottom!!
Anyways, she said she doesn't swallow. But, I wasn't willing to leave that face and that body.
Her head game is the most sensual one I have ever experienced.
And that body, gave me no choice but want to stick around for round two after the CIM and leave another donation. She was willing to provide the FS and a CIM finish
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/603371438866
Very reasonable donation.
-
04-08-19 09:42 #10253Senior Member

Posts: 35Don't waste your time -no good.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 08:14 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Have you seen winter recently? I have her old number, didn't know if she got a new one or is just very hit or miss.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 08:05 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 149Need a head doctor house call
Welp, I'm laid up after having leg surgery so I can't get around at all (no, Uber ain't an option).
I'm looking for a nice head doctor that does outcalls. Specifically if Lola, Winter, or Roxanne does outcalls.
If they don't, I'll gladly take any other pretty decent looking suggestions!
Thanks guys.
-
04-08-19 00:53 #10250Banned Member

Posts: 56Lilah
The Lilah with the Brock Lesner chest tattoo told me she's leaving tomorrow for an extended voluntary vacation. So fellas, tomorrow might be the last time seeing her around here. Still in same place she's been. Apparently, boyfriend is out of picture now also.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 23:26 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 114Lilah
"Lilah or whatever alias she likes to go by. Is another one to is very proud of her oral skills and great at it."
I've seen an ad for Lilah on stg before, is she the same one with the dagger / sword tattoo on her chest?
-
04-07-19 21:56 #10248Senior Member

Posts: 373Stg
STG made the Drudge Report today as the more graphic replacement for BP for prostitution. Story focused on Lehigh Valley and percentage of escort busts before, after BP and now going up again with STG.
Originally Posted by SeeMeDougie
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 19:35 #10247Regular Member

Posts: 20Good sites for dreams
I know of stg, but since BP went down idk what else is actually good. What I mean is one that is not full of trash spam.












Reply With Quote





