Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10255

    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBee  [View Original Post]
    "Lilah or whatever alias she likes to go by. Is another one to is very proud of her oral skills and great at it."

    I've seen an ad for Lilah on stg before, is she the same one with the dagger / sword tattoo on her chest?
    The dagger on her chest. She's the One.

  2. #10254

    If they are not swallowers, I don't see them. But this one. Wow!

    I couldn't catch a break this morning with any regulars, or damn near any newbies that I haven't tried.

    And then this one finally replied. The photos made me think this one may be a little TGTBT.

    Messaging back-and-forth was very spotty but, I am glad I headed her way with only the road name.

    Once her messages came through again, I was only minutes from the location then.

    She was very nice, and she was good looking, nice body too. And a very Nice bottom!!

    Anyways, she said she doesn't swallow. But, I wasn't willing to leave that face and that body.

    Her head game is the most sensual one I have ever experienced.

    And that body, gave me no choice but want to stick around for round two after the CIM and leave another donation. She was willing to provide the FS and a CIM finish

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...x/603371438866

    Very reasonable donation.

  3. #10253
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here multiple times, none of them good. I'm surprised she's not covered with little circular bruises from people touching her with 10 foot poles. .
    Don't waste your time -no good.

  4. #10252

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried Vikki, but looks like I need to soon.

    For Me, Lola has been best DT. She took it all plus the gonads, which has never happened to me before.

    Winter is a close second, but Winter's willingness to give you 100% control and loves it rough puts her at the top of my list.

    Roxanne is good, fortunately, for me, she's willing to allow a DT FF. She used to not.

    DTLQ can DT with ease, but too far for me & a little too manly looking.

    Lilah or whatever alias she likes to go by. Is another one to is very proud of her oral skills and great at it.

    Suzee, not great at DT, and admits she's not, but tries.

    Most the above can DT at will, but I especially like Winter, Lilah, Roxanne, Lola in that order because they don't mind that extra forced nudge on the back of their heads that gets you balls deep.

    **Roxanne gets every last drop like she loves it. If you have any leftovers and she's aware. She'll drop to hers knees again to get the rest.

    **Winter literally forced me all the way in her throat when I was releasing.
    Have you seen winter recently? I have her old number, didn't know if she got a new one or is just very hit or miss.

  5. #10251

    Need a head doctor house call

    Welp, I'm laid up after having leg surgery so I can't get around at all (no, Uber ain't an option).

    I'm looking for a nice head doctor that does outcalls. Specifically if Lola, Winter, or Roxanne does outcalls.

    If they don't, I'll gladly take any other pretty decent looking suggestions!

    Thanks guys.

  6. #10250

    Lilah

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBee  [View Original Post]
    "Lilah or whatever alias she likes to go by. Is another one to is very proud of her oral skills and great at it."

    I've seen an ad for Lilah on stg before, is she the same one with the dagger / sword tattoo on her chest?
    The Lilah with the Brock Lesner chest tattoo told me she's leaving tomorrow for an extended voluntary vacation. So fellas, tomorrow might be the last time seeing her around here. Still in same place she's been. Apparently, boyfriend is out of picture now also.

  7. #10249

    Lilah

    "Lilah or whatever alias she likes to go by. Is another one to is very proud of her oral skills and great at it."

    I've seen an ad for Lilah on stg before, is she the same one with the dagger / sword tattoo on her chest?

  8. #10248

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeDougie  [View Original Post]
    I know of stg, but since BP went down idk what else is actually good. What I mean is one that is not full of trash spam.
    STG made the Drudge Report today as the more graphic replacement for BP for prostitution. Story focused on Lehigh Valley and percentage of escort busts before, after BP and now going up again with STG.

  9. #10247

    Good sites for dreams

    I know of stg, but since BP went down idk what else is actually good. What I mean is one that is not full of trash spam.

  10. #10246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Data collection

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I get it's a fake ad. I texted & emailed out of curiosity to see how they were going to try to scam me?

    No return text or email, WTF? Collecting VPN info for some purpose? I don't get the end game here?
    The people who posted the ad are probably not trying to scam you. They are using multiple ads like that one to collect email addresses and telephone numbers to sell to advertisers and scammers. Over enough responses across enough ads they will be able to connect email addresses to texting numbers and have pretty solid estimates on the responding groups: things like gender, age range, probable ethnicity, location, income level and sexual preferences. This is how spam emails and calls happen.

  11. #10245

    Sweetie

    Good afternoon fellas. Just woke up from another fantastic dream with Sweetie. Staying in nice hotel on Southside today. What can I say that hasnt already been said. This girl is a trooper. I have not found anything she won't do, or at least try. She offers up herself up like an all you can eat buffet. I need to stop. Sounding like a schoolboy with a schoolyard crush. Those that know, know. Those that don't, the info on the site is all true. Treat yourself. $$.

  12. #10244

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Please take a couple of minutes & post the link.

    STG is a shit show when trying to find her based on the info your giving us, unless there's a trick I don't know?

    Thanks.
    Go to search bar at top of STG page, type in headline and it brings you to ad. Headline on this one being Young Horny and Hot.

  13. #10243

    Safety

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I would not be so quick to bring a trick to my house that I don't even know I would pay extra & get a hotel. Pump the brakes. Just my two cents.
    I agree about bringing someone over to the house. Luckily for me I'm single so no problem there. I also pick them up and bring them that way. Unless there are professional crooks, they usually are not paying attention to where we go. I hide valuables and I don't let them out of my site, even an escort to the bathroom. Couple of safety tips for bringing girls home.

  14. #10242

    How Is This Profitable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/123697039566

    I've tried for nearly a month with no success at all. If she's not real why does the ad get posted 5 times a day?
    Ok, I get it's a fake ad. I texted & emailed out of curiosity to see how they were going to try to scam me?

    No return text or email, WTF? Collecting VPN info for some purpose? I don't get the end game here?

  15. #10241

    Don't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I'd say Vikki right now.
    Not saying her skills are bad but she didn't come close to DT with me. Lola and Winter are the top two imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape