Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5168
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #5167
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 15

    Altamonte Redhead

    I had a dream that the Redhead Nikki was unable to host for some time there and all that changes for the better tomorrow. Thinking of seeing her that's the chance! Senior members are her preference.

  3. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman0317  [View Original Post]
    Lots of positive reviews on here about Sara. Read back a couple of pages.
    You got sara digits?

  4. #5165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Sara is Fucking Awesome!

    This was before she went into the hospital. I really do miss her. This girl can really perform in bed. Note that she has no incall. But she lives really close to the Geneva. I have been leaving her messages but no replies. I have a major addition and it is Maitland Sara. Get well soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190331_151712.jpg‎   20190331_151726.jpg‎   20190331_152408.jpg‎  

  5. #5164

    Digits or link

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki last night for some BBBJCIM at the Geneva. Seen her before and have to say that she is really good at this. She told me it's a turn on for her to give BJ's. Definitely is my favorite and will repeat very soon!
    Found out red head Nikki is different. Can someone send me this Nikki's digits or link to her add. I can't find it in skip the games anymore and I lost the 2 sets of digits I had for her.

  6. #5163

    Helping Kandi

    Passing on thanks from Kandi to all who have had recent dreams with and assisted with some family matters. Kandi appreciates your help, kindness and respect you all have shown. A little more help is needed so thanks again and please leave a review to show your support.

  7. #5162

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Another great session with the young Caribbean Scar. Keeps me cumming back for more.
    Thank you baby light. Kisses.

  8. #5161

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki last night for some BBBJCIM at the Geneva. Seen her before and have to say that she is really good at this. She told me it's a turn on for her to give BJ's. Definitely is my favorite and will repeat very soon!
    Is this the same Nikki as the Altamonte red head Nikki reviewed? Or 2 diff Nikki? I saw this Nikki a while back and her head game is fenomenal.

  9. #5160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Redhead UTR Nikki

    Hello gentlemen Redhead Nikki Contacted me she is looking for a little help anyone interested in having a Car date / play with her can pm me for her number.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #5159

    Trying to connect

    Consider yourself fortunate good sir, low post counts are usually a quick decline in this section. While envious, I will always celebrate another man's win as an optimist I hope good fortune sees all and acts accordingly. I have sent her PM asking to be blessed with an opportunity to meet, but no word back. Mind if I ask how you managed to defy the odds? I am also Hoping she sees this and takes mercy. I can share references, that's not an issue at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki last night for some BBBJCIM at the Geneva. Seen her before and have to say that she is really good at this. She told me it's a turn on for her to give BJ's. Definitely is my favorite and will repeat very soon!

  11. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    Ari is a small petite brunette with awesome bolt ons. If I remember correctly she has a worded tat that curves under her breast. She messaged me here sometime Thursday night and I responded back Friday morning asking her for her digits. I haven't heard back at all.
    Now you've peeked my interest. Please let me know what you find out.

  12. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki last night for some BBBJCIM at the Geneva. Seen her before and have to say that she is really good at this. She told me it's a turn on for her to give BJ's. Definitely is my favorite and will repeat very soon!
    Can you pm me her digits?

  13. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I remember the name but she was in Tampa and not a UTR not a GFE.

    Pilot.
    Ari is a small petite brunette with awesome bolt ons. If I remember correctly she has a worded tat that curves under her breast. She messaged me here sometime Thursday night and I responded back Friday morning asking her for her digits. I haven't heard back at all.

  14. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia57  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see her can I get her number thanks, Mafia 57.
    For those contacting me about Caribbean Scars info its not mine to give. She is BabyLights333 UTR. You would have to contact him.

  15. #5154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Nikki is the best!

    Saw Nikki last night for some BBBJCIM at the Geneva. Seen her before and have to say that she is really good at this. She told me it's a turn on for her to give BJ's. Definitely is my favorite and will repeat very soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190406_202213.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape