Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9918
-
04-08-19 05:33 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 190New girl Allessia
And does anyone know of any girls being pimped in shrews / northboro area? I got a text from a number I had texted before but it was a different girl. She was responding to texts in minutes. Even sending verification photos. But I feel eerie about it. The number ends in 8088.
-
04-07-19 23:29 #1082Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info would be appreciated.
I came across this ad: http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/323447616386.
Looks a bit too good to be true?
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
Thanks.
L.
-
04-07-19 18:39 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 190Pimped
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/592667803079
Anyone actually have experience with her? The pimped ads have been going on for a long time but curious if anyone on here has experienced that with her. Thanks.
-
04-07-19 11:02 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 379Raven.
Any info on this one? Wondering if she provides greek and GFE.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...a/470320947607
-
04-05-19 16:34 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 74Follow the tattoos- heart outlines are visible in most of her pics snd dies not seem tobtry to hide them (yet).
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 14:32 #1078Banned Member

Posts: 152My ATF.
Was little Nikki from Worcester area.
-
04-05-19 11:06 #1077Banned Member

Posts: 152Atf
Mine was little Nicki from worcester area too bad she retired.
-
04-05-19 09:00 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 768Definitely Stella who's retired. LOL and a UTR from Fitchburg who moved away. Sadly.
Originally Posted by CasualGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 06:19 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 36Robin
Does anybody see Robin anymore? Pm if need be interested in seeing if the saggyness has gotten worse.
-
04-04-19 22:46 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 105Yeah I did have a good time. She is definitely skilled in the oral department, takes direction well. She could've easily got me off on just her mouth alone if I hadn't paced myself. Just curious who are the other two providers in your top three all time oral providers?
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 20:02 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 190PImped
Nevermind guys. LOL. I had her send me another photo which looked familiar. She is the one that is featured in the pimped ADs on stg. So I am avoiding.
-
04-04-19 18:54 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 190Info
I forgot to add the photo.
-
04-04-19 18:53 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 190Info
Anyone have any info on her? I don't think the AD is on stg anymore. She is in northboro or just outside it. Any info is good. Feel free to PM me please.
-
04-04-19 13:22 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 768Good review. Sure sounds like you had fun. I've been with her numerous times. And have often given her 100+ just for Bbjcim.
Originally Posted by CasualGuy
[View Original Post]
Because I felt that any woman that can get you off without using her hands just her mouth absolutely worth every penny. She's in my top three of all time oral providers IMHO.
-
04-03-19 21:08 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 105Mia
Met up with Mia recently and had a good time. Very easy to get a hold of and replied back to my text messages fairly quickly. When meeting up with new people she asks them to talk on the phone with her before giving out her information for obvious reasons. She sounded a little unenthusiastic on the phone so I didn't know what I was in for. She hosts in a pretty discreet part of Worcester and she has a roommate who is also a provider. Mia does look a little bit older than her pictures but not thing to extreme. She gives a short little rundown before we get down to business nothing crazy. Offered me a massage before we started in which I declined, kinda wish I took her up on that offer but I just wanted to experience her head game. Her head game is pretty good and she takes direction well and even took care of the boys. Asked her to eat her out and that's when she started to really get into it. Her pussy was clean and tasted good. She either a really enjoys getting her pussy eaten or she's a really good actor. She then started to beg to get fucked to which I obliged. She has a really tight pussy and I didn't last long before filling the bag. Got dressed talked a bit and left. Overall I had a good visit and will probably repeat in the future. Mia is a good girl who wants to make sure she pleases you. It was 120 for the hh which is a little to steep for me to be doing consistent visits, I'm a cheap bastard LOL. I'm going to see what she asks for a quick lollipop visit. She could be a solid go to girl for a good quick BBBJ visit.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906072










Reply With Quote




