Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 13936
-
04-10-19 23:58 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 88Freshly Divorced
I'm coming to town this weekend with the sweet taste of freedom. Divorce final as of today.
I want the experience of a lifetime. I want a 10! I don't care so much for the cost as for the experience. If someone could point me in the right direction, I will be forever in your debt!
-
04-10-19 19:05 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 823SexySeven
Looks like she's back. You think she replaced her missing tooth?
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...d-girls_216772
-
04-10-19 12:30 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 99COF, CIM providers.
Need recommendations for COF, CIM providers. Only here for a limited time. Will report back to you gents.
-
04-09-19 10:10 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 208That sucks. She looks pretty cute.
Originally Posted by Rhf69
[View Original Post]
Can I ask what happened that turned you off to her?
Thanks!
-
04-09-19 06:39 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 151Curious
Looking to have a good long night in Vegas in a few months. Has anyone on here booked an overnight? What's the going rate and is it worth it? The hhr / hr seems to be more economical and efficient. LOL.
-
04-08-19 23:33 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone seen this one? Seems very questionable given the vast amount of reviews, yet no mention on here ever.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/J...vada/Las-Vegas
-
04-08-19 22:27 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 209Scarlet is Nasty!
This chick is nasty, don't waste your time or effort, there are too many other girls out there that are quality escorts then to spend any time or money on this nasty strung out used up chick!
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/627117319735
-
04-08-19 19:04 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 740Looking for recommendations
Hey brothers,
I will be coming back to Vegas toward the end of the month. I am planning a birthday party for a buddy of mine which we want to include a nice, um, "center piece", if you will. Now, you all know me, the skankier the better when I do my own dirt but for this event, I think I should class it up a bit.
Do any of you fine gents have recommendations for someone more higher class than your average EB or STG girls? Petite frame, no big girls (the man of the hour is strictly opposed to them LOL), trying to avoid baby damage, nice rack, I'm an ass man but the birthday boy doesn't like the big bumpers. We are trying to keep it around $1 k so around the $$/ hr mark.
To keep from bombarding the board with my request, any gent that can help, can you PM me.
Thanks in advance and, of course, while I am in town, I'll have my own fun and will report on my escapades. Until then.
So-Crates.
-
04-07-19 16:22 #4133Regular Member

Posts: 5Charlotte / Charlene Love
I reached out to Charlene Love this afternoon after seeing an add on Stg. It appears that both are definitely up to no good running and obvious Bait and Switch operation. Beware of both ladies up to no good. Charlene Love https://www.charlenelove.com/ Charlotte Halle https://www.hallethequeen.com/ Stay safe everyone.
-
04-04-19 22:07 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 151Thanks! These forums have proven to be a great resource. I'll try to not let anyone down. Hopefully more reviews to come!
Originally Posted by MNeiman
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 12:33 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 3091st Review
Based on your review it seems you're reading comprehension and ability to articulate are both very good!
Originally Posted by Reviews101
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 11:23 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 105Add
Says that her name is Sasha. Are you sure she is who you are referring too?
Originally Posted by ScVegasMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 00:50 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 151Long time reader, First time poster
Been a reader for awhile now but this is my first post, hoping to do more reviews. I'm a little new to the game, but I was in town for the first round of March Madness a couple weeks ago. Had some time between games found this little BBBJ gem on MR. Met her on Thursday went back for round 2 on Saturday. LOL 1/2 hr each time. Opted only for a $100 BBBJ for round 1, her technique was perfect. You can tell she loves giving head (I'll let you use your imagination). Was very tempted to try FS so I hit her up on Saturday and she did not disappoint. I'm more of an ass man but her breasts were to die for.
Originally Posted by Sungaz
[View Original Post]
Outcall quoted 60 BJ, 100 BBBJ, 140 BBBJ w / massage, $200 FS but then asked for $240 since she was coming to me, settled on $200.
She responded within minutes, set up was breeze and she met me at my hotel. Looks exactly like her photos if not hotter. Will repeat next time I'm in town.
Highly recommend you give her a go. I think she's been reviewed on here recently as well.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../pretty-pennie
-
04-03-19 23:26 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 823Fake pics
Its been reported in this forum.
Originally Posted by ScVegasMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 20:12 #4127Regular Member

Posts: 17Msog bbbj
In town tomorrow and still looking for a good BBBJ cock worship session. Any recs?












Reply With Quote





