Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 61438
-
04-07-19 07:25 #39058Senior Member

Posts: 1370Monica #2
I remember when she first hit the streets she was quite attractive, but my "spidy senses" told my that she was TGTBT, so I waited to get a report before I tried to sample the goods; and I'm glad that I waited. The 1st report that I read about her was that she was a "dead fish", a total waste of time. Again I normally don't go off of another mans experience because YMMV in many cases, but something was strange about her to me. She pranced around the streets like "the duchess going to the ball", and that kind of turned me off. And when several other SWer's told me that she was a stuck-up bit*h; that affirmed my decision. Now she isn't a fraction of the girl I first saw this summer. I'm glad that I trusted my gut on this one. Peace.
Originally Posted by DCaddyman
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 02:17 #39057Regular Member

Posts: 10Amber
DOSE Anyone have Amber number, I would like to meet her again.
Originally Posted by Dt9866
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 21:35 #39056Senior Member

Posts: 1626Today evening noticed a girl holding a play card at washington blvd Royal Farm. Not sure whether she will be be ready for a date.
-
04-06-19 15:15 #39055Regular Member

Posts: 7She has a new one
Not really sure how to get it to you I am pretty new at this as far as posting.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 13:50 #39054Senior Member

Posts: 237Amber
Anyone has Amber on Washington Blvd number?
-
04-06-19 12:32 #39053Senior Member

Posts: 192Definition of a StreetWalker (SW).
The definition of a StreetWalker clearly provides that when someone walks the streets peddling carnal goods qualifies them in all essence, and with no ambiguity of the term; a Streetwalker.
Originally Posted by DCaddyman
[View Original Post]
However, in this particular case, if she's a "dead fish", service wise, she's still is a streetwalker, but someone to be avoided as a bad, boring as hell Date, if all possible. I'm sure we all know our fair share of dead fishes, then went back for seconds like a desperate schlepper haven't the sense God gave Geese, hoping otherwise.
But I digress.
Anyway, thanks for the post on Monica#2, money better spend elsewhere.
Aiite, Dog, out.
-
04-06-19 10:54 #39052Senior Member

Posts: 339What does she look like? Is she the same as young chubby kristy?
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 08:48 #39051Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
04-06-19 08:46 #39050Senior Member

Posts: 2419Yess laws
Believe me; I miss her a lot.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video4190952...ttle_something
-
04-06-19 07:31 #39049Senior Member

Posts: 1788Little Sara
Yesterday was Little Sara's birthday. We lost her a year and a half ago. She is still missed by many. Happy Birthday, Kara!
-
04-06-19 03:56 #39048Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica #2.
This SW is by far the worst date "ever" she has zero sensitivity and just plain boring as hell. She needs to get out of this business, just because you have a pussy doesn't make you qualified to be a SW.
-
04-06-19 00:19 #39047Senior Member

Posts: 511CeCe
I saw her yesterday and was pleased to see her again after a few months. I would rate her as one of the most attractive girl out in the WW area. Sometimes you run into the really pretty girls and the performance is lackluster. Not in this case. A+. She has the Latinos look and does not walk often during the day. If you see her, make that stop, you won't regret it.
-
04-05-19 17:11 #39046Senior Member

Posts: 99Other options
If the wife won't, the fuck buddy will. Then you come home and make the wife suck the fuck buddy's pussy juice off your cock. Winning.
-
04-05-19 07:26 #39045Senior Member

Posts: 129I wonder why? LOL.
Originally Posted by BusterFace
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 03:14 #39044Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Saw her walking last night. No one picking her up. Thanks again for heads up. This forum works!
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






