Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,136 to 27,150 of 37375
-
04-07-19 15:15 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 957Link?
Please take a couple of minutes & post the link.
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]
STG is a shit show when trying to find her based on the info your giving us, unless there's a trick I don't know?
Thanks.
-
04-07-19 14:03 #10239Senior Member

Posts: 368I would not be so quick to bring a trick to my house that I don't even know I would pay extra & get a hotel. Pump the brakes. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 13:59 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 368Harlee
Those are her boyfriends hours & I asked the same question, she assured me that would not happen because her mom picks him up he doesn't drive & mom knows what she does & they like Bonnie & Clyde they got each other's back. My concern is not the boyfriend it's the neighbor's they got to know what's going on & Ashland pd knows her all to well & it's just a matter of time before a neighbor gets tired of all the traffic & report, I don't want to be the one at the house when they decide to move in just my thought hey maybe I'm over paranoid but that parking at end of street & all that is just too much for me with all the other stuff. Stay safe my friends.
Originally Posted by SeeMeDougie
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 13:00 #10237Senior Member

Posts: 438Best DT? Vikki?
I haven't tried Vikki, but looks like I need to soon.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
For Me, Lola has been best DT. She took it all plus the gonads, which has never happened to me before.
Winter is a close second, but Winter's willingness to give you 100% control and loves it rough puts her at the top of my list.
Roxanne is good, fortunately, for me, she's willing to allow a DT FF. She used to not.
DTLQ can DT with ease, but too far for me & a little too manly looking.
Lilah or whatever alias she likes to go by. Is another one to is very proud of her oral skills and great at it.
Suzee, not great at DT, and admits she's not, but tries.
Most the above can DT at will, but I especially like Winter, Lilah, Roxanne, Lola in that order because they don't mind that extra forced nudge on the back of their heads that gets you balls deep.
**Roxanne gets every last drop like she loves it. If you have any leftovers and she's aware. She'll drop to hers knees again to get the rest.
**Winter literally forced me all the way in her throat when I was releasing.
-
04-07-19 12:37 #10236Banned Member

Posts: 64Link
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...eetie-american
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 09:59 #10235Senior Member

Posts: 30Thank you for the heads up. Let's all help one another gents. Posts like these should always be considered serious until proven otherwise.
Originally Posted by HangingLoose
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 07:58 #10234Regular Member

Posts: 20The fact she has banker hours makes me a little nervous. Like what if we are dreaming and he comes home early. I figure the hours are like that because she is hiding it but idk.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 00:26 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 368Harlee
I have to agree, those pictures make her look a lot better than she really do. Place is a mess which always made me wonder if you keep your place like that do you take care of yourself? In all my exsperences Kat had Odor. She has a boyfriend that she's trying to get pregnant with which amazes me when you don't work & don't take care of the one you got Smh.
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 23:29 #10232Banned Member

Posts: 56Young hot and horny
Fellas, I couldn't get on here fast enough. Just met a thick, young spinner (If there can be such a thing). Found on STG under above title. New on the block and everything legit. Everything covered but what a firecracker. Outs only. We went for a off road truck ride. Next time its my place so I can do some real exploring. Qv $. Worth it for sure. Nice and fresh.
-
04-06-19 23:04 #10231Senior Member

Posts: 1084I'd say Vikki right now.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 23:04 #10230Senior Member

Posts: 1084I agree that Roxanne is good, but she couldn't deep throat me that well at all. And I'm not abnormally large. If DT isn't a big deal to you, I'd also recommend her.
Originally Posted by HugeHefner82
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 20:15 #10229Regular Member

Posts: 5I'd hit up Roxanne. She's always did me right and is always thirsty.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 17:42 #10228Senior Member

Posts: 114Charlotte
Hey guys Charlotte is available & looking for some help today! Hmu if you need her digits!
-
04-06-19 15:33 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 30She should probably not accepting invitations if she's on her monthly thingy. I guess, if one's happy and content with just getting head.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]
Then fire away.
-
04-06-19 15:02 #10226Regular Member

Posts: 6Warning scam alert
I went to see this provider at their in call location by the stadium I went to the Room And the provider let me in but was standing behind the door as it opened Once I was in the Room it was dark I went to do my safety walk around and to the bathroom but the provider demanded that I place the donation down on the desk My spidey senses went off and opted to leave The provider blocked the door and said that a boyfriend was in the bathroom When I got close to the door and the provider I found out the provider was a trans male The provider refused to move and demanded again that I put the donation down I threw the donation down and was centrally shaken down Finally the provider moved out of the way enough for me to escape I guess I was lucky it could have been worse than losing out on the donation this is why I don't bring valuables or my wallet inside I guess I should have done more research but a quick check did not reveal any red flags I just wanted to give a heads up to my fellow mondor's about this incident Next time I will consult the form before heading out as I am passing through back to Eastern North Carolina The last 4 digits are 3460 The link is listed below Stay safe and happy hunting.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/028875550834











Reply With Quote





