Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3610

    The winner is?

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and the experience was mixed. Terrible incall. Her boyfriend's house? Jesus fucking Christ. Some old lady was home. Then some dude came home while I was showering afterwards. No hassle. Just not quite my fantasy, you know?

    And she didn't smell that great down there, so I didn't even try for DATY. She was very passionate. But the overall experience left a lingering bad smell / taste for me.
    Which one are you referring to?

    Thanks Wise One!

    GS.

  2. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    I think that guy has 4 or 5 girls working for him (pimp) off a 619 area code # Ash Melissa couple of other girls. Hook them on drugs then pimp them out. Curb not!
    The number is the one in this ad, right?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/262576608775

  3. #3608

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    I was doing a search for 19-20 year old On stg today. God I'm going straight to hell I think looking to party with 19 year olds at my age. Anyway there is a photo of Ashley naked on a bed on all fours with a topless black chick and a black dude holding a 3 inch stack of cash on Ashleys ass. Anytime there is a pimp or pimp / boyfriend hanging around it increases the risk of a ripoff going down. Plus it kinda burns me that my hard earned cash is not going to the girl but being turned over to a pimp or pimp / boyfriend. At least the chick should get to spend it not some lowlife pimp. After being ripped off by a pimp or boyfriend years ago who came in before the session started I say no to any girl I know for sure has a guy lurking like this. Stay safe.
    I think that guy has 4 or 5 girls working for him (pimp) off a 619 area code # Ash Melissa couple of other girls. Hook them on drugs then pimp them out. Curb not!

  4. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552

    He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.

    Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.

    Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.

    Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.

    He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.

    Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.

    He said he's going back.

    I kind of like the more mature, may check out.
    I know many have given her bad reviews, but I've seen her and had a great time for a very reasonable rate.

  5. #3606

    Shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552

    He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.

    Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.

    Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.

    Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.

    He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.

    Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.

    He said he's going back.

    I kind of like the more mature, may check out.
    I'm shocked as I believe there are many reviews of walking away at sight, or of a foul odor.

  6. #3605

    Milf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552

    He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.

    Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.

    Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.

    Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.

    He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.

    Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.

    He said he's going back.

    I kind of like the more mature, may check out.
    Glad your buddy had a good time. Saw her twice. First time was good enough to try again. 2nd time was extremely rushed after hitting me up extra to cover hotel. Limited menu in and out in 15 min. Was not happy and will never repeat.

    You want to guarantee I will not repeat then rush me.

    Recently had a child and is very messed in the head. I suppose this can be said about many.

    Obviously experiences vary as was the case on my 2 visits, but for her rates I am not risking it again.

    2nd time.

  7. #3604

    Milf

    Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552

    He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.

    Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.

    Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.

    Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.

    He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.

    Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.

    He said he's going back.

    I kind of like the more mature, may check out.

  8. #3603

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Your link leads to a enrollment page.
    Login page for me as well.

  9. #3602

    Baby Daddy

    Did anyone see this one?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/560145741721

    I texted with her and she sounded fun. But then disappeared.

  10. #3601

    Cleanliness Went Out of Style

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and the experience was mixed. Terrible incall. Her boyfriend's house? Jesus fucking Christ. Some old lady was home. Then some dude came home while I was showering afterwards. No hassle. Just not quite my fantasy, you know?

    And she didn't smell that great down there, so I didn't even try for DATY. She was very passionate. But the overall experience left a lingering bad smell / taste for me.
    Had to respond to Popeye's post about odor and girls not being clean! I remember back 10-15 years back every provider was shower fresh because they did take a shower after every customer. No bad smells or odor back then and they probably douched to. I think its the meth, heroin, or opioids. What ever their into that they just don't care how they smell. Far as going down on a chick in this game? Not anymore from me you don't know who and how many guys been dumping a load in there before you go sticking your tongue in. Maybe she did a bareback gang bang with her boyfriend / pimps posse the night before. Meth and heroin turn some girls into full nymphos and those swimmers can stay alive for up to a week. Makes you miss the old days with quality girls that were fresh and clean.

  11. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and the experience was mixed. Terrible incall. Her boyfriend's house? Jesus fucking Christ. Some old lady was home. Then some dude came home while I was showering afterwards. No hassle. Just not quite my fantasy, you know?

    And she didn't smell that great down there, so I didn't even try for DATY. She was very passionate. But the overall experience left a lingering bad smell / taste for me.
    Well if anything like that would have happened to me, I wouldn't be to happy either.

  12. #3599
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    You don't like Lily? Hmm, she's on the top of my list right now. I liked brittan and Tay a lot, but Lily is at least as good, and in my opinion, much better.
    I saw her once and the experience was mixed. Terrible incall. Her boyfriend's house? Jesus fucking Christ. Some old lady was home. Then some dude came home while I was showering afterwards. No hassle. Just not quite my fantasy, you know?

    And she didn't smell that great down there, so I didn't even try for DATY. She was very passionate. But the overall experience left a lingering bad smell / taste for me.

  13. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    That's happened to me twice. I completely respect that as a red flag.

    For me, it was two different girls, but same (white) dude. And it was at least a year between these two events.

    I've seen Ashley twice. Amazingly awesome GFE. The first time, shortly after I left, I saw Lyndsey and some black guy walking up to her room. Pimp? Boyfriend? Who knows. I avoided her for a while after that.

    Then tried again when pickings were slim months later. Another awesome time. No sign this second time of anyone else.

    Of all the girls currently in Madison, my personal favorites are Brittan, Tay / Kayla, Ashley, Lindsey (overpriced lately though, so I avoid), Angel.

    But things change very quickly.
    You don't like Lily? Hmm, she's on the top of my list right now. I liked brittan and Tay a lot, but Lily is at least as good, and in my opinion, much better.

  14. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    I was doing a search for 19-20 year old On stg today. God I'm going straight to hell I think looking to party with 19 year olds at my age. Anyway there is a photo of Ashley naked on a bed on all fours with a topless black chick and a black dude holding a 3 inch stack of cash on Ashleys ass. Anytime there is a pimp or pimp / boyfriend hanging around it increases the risk of a ripoff going down. Plus it kinda burns me that my hard earned cash is not going to the girl but being turned over to a pimp or pimp / boyfriend. At least the chick should get to spend it not some lowlife pimp. After being ripped off by a pimp or boyfriend years ago who came in before the session started I say no to any girl I know for sure has a guy lurking like this. Stay safe.
    That's happened to me twice. I completely respect that as a red flag.

    For me, it was two different girls, but same (white) dude. And it was at least a year between these two events.

    I've seen Ashley twice. Amazingly awesome GFE. The first time, shortly after I left, I saw Lyndsey and some black guy walking up to her room. Pimp? Boyfriend? Who knows. I avoided her for a while after that.

    Then tried again when pickings were slim months later. Another awesome time. No sign this second time of anyone else.

    Of all the girls currently in Madison, my personal favorites are Brittan, Tay / Kayla, Ashley, Lindsey (overpriced lately though, so I avoid), Angel.

    But things change very quickly. Or, rather, they change slowly. And most of the time we're scraping the bottom of the barrel. The few girls who happen to be awesome end up getting overwhelmed. No wonder Shae was always the Queen of Radio Silence. She probably had dozens of dudes an hour trying to get in her pants.

  15. #3596

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lily the other day, older Middleton apartment, decent neighborhood. She lives with her dad & son, naturally nobody home at the time. She's the girl in the pics, about 5'1", maybe 100# or so. Small titties, nice round little ass, no baby damage. She wears little to no makeup, but she really is a pretty girl when she smiles. Easy going, no rush. BBBJ, covered FS, no anal which I could care less about. I think cim was an option, but I had finished before I really thought about it. Kissing, not really dfk, but just nice. I hadn't even asked about it, while she was riding me she leans down and starts kissing, and says "it's ok to kiss, right"? She is a little sweetheart. Daty, (nice clean kitty) we got into some great 69, she really does great oral. I had a nice time. Will I repeat? Maybe, it never used to bother me, but the older I get the worse I feel afterwards about banging someone who's the age of my grandkids. She had no problem with an old guy, and made it a point when I left to give me a hug & kiss and to keep her number.
    Like someone who likes older guys. Would like to see her. A?ny numbers to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape