High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4235

    Good times in tampa with ciera

    Had a dream last night with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...432/8136655172

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ciera-escort-tampa-370599#erotic.

    Very easy to make contact with ciera. I was able to schedule appointment and arrive on time and reach.

    Her location is nearby freeway so easy to get to.

    The parking was well lit and no one hanging around outside of motel.

    She looks like pictures and is very down to earth and cool to talk to.

    Look forward to seeing her again when I am in town.

    She is someone you would feel comfortable going to dinner with or hanging out if you did not know her from this life.

    I will attach photos in separate report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-04-05-20-55-30.jpg‎   image-2019-04-05-20-48-31.jpg‎   image-2019-04-05-20-53-10.jpg‎   image-2019-04-05-20-50-43.jpg‎  

  2. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaNative  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Olivia yesterdayear old M. F. G. Hands down, the best BBBJ I've ever had! It took a couple of tries to connect with her, but the wait was worth it.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/AreaOlivia
    Did she used to work under the name "Kassie Kryptonite"?

    Looks very familiar to me, but it's been a few years since I saw Kassie.

  3. #4233

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    With a haircut like that, you expect a dick in those panties. Bill Ho.
    The 2 girl special is 2 lesbians probably (instead of just 1).

    A girls got to eat!

  4. #4232

    Blue Eyed Olivia

    Had a dream with Olivia yesterdayear old M. F. G. Hands down, the best BBBJ I've ever had! It took a couple of tries to connect with her, but the wait was worth it.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/AreaOlivia

  5. #4231
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    These ads keep getting more and more provocative and I can't believe if this one is real why'all ain't blowing it up. Been posting now since Monday. Too good to be true?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../31598909/3082
    Yes, TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    I think the pics are of a pron star so it's probably a fake.
    That's Ava Addams. She is freakin' hot! If Ava's in town taking appointments I'd be all over it. But seemingly it's just a spoof.

  6. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    These ads keep getting more and more provocative and I can't believe if this one is real why'all ain't blowing it up. Been posting now since Monday. Too good to be true?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../31598909/3082
    I think the pics are of a pron star so it's probably a fake.

  7. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Not working no matter what I do.
    I am not sure how or why but there are some spaces in the link that had to be removed. Try the one below.

    http://escortalligator.com.tampa.lis.../31589793/3031

  8. #4228

    The yoga instructor

    These ads keep getting more and more provocative and I can't believe if this one is real why'all ain't blowing it up. Been posting now since Monday. Too good to be true?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../31598909/3082

  9. #4227

    Anyone seen her or any info

    Any info on this she looks nice.

    Please help https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/770-674-2804/1/2030176.

  10. #4226

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaOob  [View Original Post]
    Down on her luck, not high class, but. Good girl. Tell her Trent sent you so she knows you are legit, was recently arrested so paranoid.

    escortalligator.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /31589793/3031.
    Not working no matter what I do.

  11. #4225

    Bria

    Down on her luck, not high class, but. Good girl. Tell her Trent sent you so she knows you are legit, was recently arrested so paranoid.

    escortalligator.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /31589793/3031.

  12. #4224

    Saw uncle at La Quinta Tuesday afternoon

    Not sure about "secret ambassadors," but I swung by Red Roof in Brandon Tuesday and noticed uncle in the Brandon La Quinta on 60. He was in a car in the parking lot, not parked in a space.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    On unexpected vacation today. Official reports confirm that ads in this area are being targeted, and secret ambassadors are making appointments.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133222269/1

  13. #4223

    Are they running ads also?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    On unexpected vacation today. Official reports confirm that ads in this area are being targeted, and secret ambassadors are making appointments.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133222269/1
    https://candy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/31545331/

    Does this ad seem strange?

  14. #4222

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    On unexpected vacation today. Official reports confirm that ads in this area are being targeted, and secret ambassadors are making appointments.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133222269/1
    What does this mean?

  15. #4221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Mia?

    With a haircut like that, you expect a dick in those panties. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Found an ad for Mia, who used to work with Erica.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/31401885/Mia

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape