Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Monica #2

    Quote Originally Posted by DCaddyman  [View Original Post]
    This SW is by far the worst date "ever" she has zero sensitivity and just plain boring as hell. She needs to get out of this business, just because you have a pussy doesn't make you qualified to be a SW.
    I remember when she first hit the streets she was quite attractive, but my "spidy senses" told my that she was TGTBT, so I waited to get a report before I tried to sample the goods; and I'm glad that I waited. The 1st report that I read about her was that she was a "dead fish", a total waste of time. Again I normally don't go off of another mans experience because YMMV in many cases, but something was strange about her to me. She pranced around the streets like "the duchess going to the ball", and that kind of turned me off. And when several other SWer's told me that she was a stuck-up bit*h; that affirmed my decision. Now she isn't a fraction of the girl I first saw this summer. I'm glad that I trusted my gut on this one. Peace.

  2. #39057

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Dt9866  [View Original Post]
    Not really sure how to get it to you I am pretty new at this as far as posting.
    DOSE Anyone have Amber number, I would like to meet her again.

  3. #39056
    Today evening noticed a girl holding a play card at washington blvd Royal Farm. Not sure whether she will be be ready for a date.

  4. #39055

    She has a new one

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has Amber on Washington Blvd number?
    Not really sure how to get it to you I am pretty new at this as far as posting.

  5. #39054

    Amber

    Anyone has Amber on Washington Blvd number?

  6. #39053

    Definition of a StreetWalker (SW).

    Quote Originally Posted by DCaddyman  [View Original Post]
    This SW is by far the worst date "ever" she has zero sensitivity and just plain boring as hell. She needs to get out of this business, just because you have a pussy doesn't make you qualified to be a SW.
    The definition of a StreetWalker clearly provides that when someone walks the streets peddling carnal goods qualifies them in all essence, and with no ambiguity of the term; a Streetwalker.

    However, in this particular case, if she's a "dead fish", service wise, she's still is a streetwalker, but someone to be avoided as a bad, boring as hell Date, if all possible. I'm sure we all know our fair share of dead fishes, then went back for seconds like a desperate schlepper haven't the sense God gave Geese, hoping otherwise.

    But I digress.

    Anyway, thanks for the post on Monica#2, money better spend elsewhere.

    Aiite, Dog, out.

  7. #39052
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Saw her walking last night. No one picking her up. Thanks again for heads up. This forum works!
    What does she look like? Is she the same as young chubby kristy?

  8. #39051

  9. #39050

    Yess laws

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday was Little Sara's birthday. We lost her a year and a half ago. She is still missed by many. Happy Birthday, Kara!
    Believe me; I miss her a lot.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4190952...ttle_something

  10. #39049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Little Sara

    Yesterday was Little Sara's birthday. We lost her a year and a half ago. She is still missed by many. Happy Birthday, Kara!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara1.PNG‎   Sara1.jpg‎  

  11. #39048

    Monica #2.

    This SW is by far the worst date "ever" she has zero sensitivity and just plain boring as hell. She needs to get out of this business, just because you have a pussy doesn't make you qualified to be a SW.

  12. #39047

    CeCe

    I saw her yesterday and was pleased to see her again after a few months. I would rate her as one of the most attractive girl out in the WW area. Sometimes you run into the really pretty girls and the performance is lackluster. Not in this case. A+. She has the Latinos look and does not walk often during the day. If you see her, make that stop, you won't regret it.

  13. #39046

    Other options

    If the wife won't, the fuck buddy will. Then you come home and make the wife suck the fuck buddy's pussy juice off your cock. Winning.

  14. #39045
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterFace  [View Original Post]
    W / W = Washington- Wilkens.

    For historical reasons it's also called the Clix Loop.
    I wonder why? LOL.

  15. #39044

    Christina Dundalk

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is shopping at Dundalk near Graceland. Avoid A White SW name Christina.

    A few SW's up there said She Got Genital Herpes and Syphilis and she don't care who she gives it too.

    I was lucky to avoid her, but why'all might not be.

    Also. There's a female name Francheska that the other females warn me about says she got a flesh eating virus on her arm.

    Don't know if it's true or not nor do I know is it contagious so ask yourself, do you want to take that gamble?

    Just a PSA. Be Careful because condoms could only go soo far with these diease bags.
    Saw her walking last night. No one picking her up. Thanks again for heads up. This forum works!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape