Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9197
-
04-15-19 19:42 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 1286Hey, CM:
Where'd you find the white gals?! .
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Love the vicarious hunt of seeing them "in situ". Appreciate your contribution.
Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.
-SH.
-
04-15-19 18:47 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 309Ignored
Man, I don't know what it is but it seems sometimes I spook SW's. I've had some tell me they think I'm a cop and it's a no go. So a few weeks ago I picked up another girl a short time later. I told her the story and asked why they would think I'm a cop. She said it's because you are too clean cut. Well I'm not going to look like a bum, so I guess I'll have to concede that some will not walk my way. Happened another time recently too. I saw this pretty hot BSW at a gas station on Trop just before the Strip. She said she had to goto the bathroom and would be right back. Meanwhile her pimp walked slowly behind my car and checked it out. I waited 10 minutes and she never came back. I drove off and saw her walking the other way on Trop. Shame because she was a lot hotter than normal SW's.
-
04-15-19 17:45 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Here's a few from the last week.
-
04-14-19 10:23 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 1570Anybody.
Did anyone see a hot BSW with red / auburn hair and a tight white dress yesterday? I saw her at about 1:30 pm. Smoking hot with an incredible body that regardless or your preference you would love, not your usual Trop girl. I tried a few times but she wasn't dealing with a black guy. But she was more than willing to chat with a older homeless looking white dude in a beat up old truck full of crap with a big dog with his head out the window barking and growling at her! Incredible.
I went on my way, stopped at the liquor store by BK, came out when a car pulled up right next to me and she got out, the driver left. I told her she should have seen me, I'm ready and have $$. Still ignored me! If anybody saw her and possibly got the digits, hook a brotha up!
-
04-08-19 20:44 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 1570Why would you send that poor guy to BH? He could have just went down Warm Springs to Dean Martin and head down to Trop.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 14:30 #5802Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey, big girls need love too. I'll take here.
Originally Posted by DeadIsland
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 19:13 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 330Crave. Buffalos!
Crave and the buffalos. Who is she calling Uber eats. Pass.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 16:05 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 823Buffalos
7:30-8:30 am near BK.
Originally Posted by HawaiianMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 08:08 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 27Buffalos
What time and where did you spot the buffalos at.
-
04-05-19 02:55 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 365If you're in that far off area of Henderson, take Warm Springs to Boulder Highway and take a left and cruise up Boulder Highway till you see all the casinos (Sam's Town, Boulder Station) and then take it all the way until the cross streets turn into numbers, turn around at 10th street and loop through the casino area, rinse, repeat, you'll see stuff.
Originally Posted by AKDude04
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 13:18 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 958Bk
Originally Posted by Spartan191
[View Original Post]
The last one looks like the BK manager!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
04-04-19 12:45 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
A couple of buffalo's and an ebony.
-
04-03-19 20:31 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 92Short notice-little help
Here on business and didn't think I would have the opportunity to play. Anybody willing to give me some tips on where to look for some friendship. I'm staying in Henderson off of warm Springs so anything nearby would be great.
-
04-03-19 04:49 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 444I often wondered about that massage place in the last pic. Do any of the street girls ever wave you in there or are they allowed to work out of there?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 20:25 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Here's a new harlot out strolling this morning.











Reply With Quote






