Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know when is she coming next?
    Typically never know until the week of or maybe a week before. Sometimes she will mention when she plans to come next during a visit but if you are relying on text for notification, typically her regulars get one the day she shows up in town.

    She typically doesn't answer text in between visits.

    PK.

  2. #3079
    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know when is she coming next?
    Popye she's told several of us (including me) "sometime in April. " Not sure if she's off a few days before Easter or what but family is very important to her so that narrows it down. Plenty of guys on here receive direct text messages from Riley whenever she comes to town so I'm sure you'll hear about it on here. I will keep an eye out as well.

  3. #3078

    Sasha.

    Planning to visit Sasha. Have read some positive reviews. Any idea if she has handlers?

    Any info appreciated.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...8938/1/1557727

  4. #3077

    Complete fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Can't call. Only replies to text. Tries to get you to buy credits for a camsite and spend it all there. After that dead silence. Don't even bother.

  5. #3076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    When is she coming next

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    My experience with the Riley from Atlanta has always been positive. Cute, sweet, eager to please.
    Does anyone know when is she coming next?

  6. #3075

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodagee  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you mean this jade? She's the only redhead around charlotte that ik of. Use to see her quite often and was always satisfied until demons got her real bad. Last I checked she came back last year after disappearing for nearly 2 years but now I think she's locked up for obvious reasons. She was a good one til the demons took over.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-esc...arlotte-306740
    That's the Jade I was talking about, I hate to hear she got locked up! Hopefully she will return, always thought she was good!

  7. #3074

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    This a total Scam. These people post in almost every city.

  8. #3073
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Believe she was reported on as a thief or major drama? Could be wrong.
    Not so much a thief, as a time-wasting scam. She wants you to join her website for a fee, then offers pics and videos for additional fees, and just goes round and round on add-ons and more links and websites, and never actually gets around to setting up FTF meetings.

    I doubt the person answering emails / texts is the person in the pics--probably not even a woman, and perhaps not even human, but a 'bot.

    Don't waste your times.

    In fact, whenevver I see this ad, I report it as a scam. Known, proven scams and time-wasters like this have no place in our community.

    --OMR.

  9. #3072
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Believe she was reported on as a thief or major drama? Could be wrong.

  10. #3071

    Try new things.


  11. #3070

    Jade?

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice! I will stay clear of her! Sad though because I love natural red heads! Does anyone know if jade is still around?
    I'm assuming you mean this jade? She's the only redhead around charlotte that ik of. Use to see her quite often and was always satisfied until demons got her real bad. Last I checked she came back last year after disappearing for nearly 2 years but now I think she's locked up for obvious reasons. She was a good one til the demons took over.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-esc...arlotte-306740

  12. #3069

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Numerous reports of this skank, and her Bf, robbing guys. She is constantly changing her number now since her victims are reporting on her. You saved yourself my friend. Listen to that little voice in your head.
    I reported on this one last week. It's here in the pics, but you will get robbed.

  13. #3068

    Snow bunny w/o a name

    Anybody seen this bird? I try and hit her up from different numbers but no dice. Seems legit and she's been posting for a while with the same number and pics so she must have regulars. Any info is much appreciated, Cheers m8s!

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/30818878/

  14. #3067

    Latinas

    https://aypapi.com.charlotte.listcra...post/31302006/

    Thank you guys for all of the information and for the great posts. I was visiting Charlotte and decided to visit these girls. These girls are awful! There are a few girls staying at the same hotel. I spoke with one of them and was quoted 100/200 and was told to head over and text on arrival. When I went in I should have turned around and walked out but was nervous to bolt. The girl was very heavy and looked nothing like her pics. I left the donation and asked to use the restroom. She stood behind me and told me to hurry. When we went back into the room she opened the door and walked into the next room. She returned and told me we didn't have a lot of time and if I didn't get hard quick I would have to leave. At this point I figured it was better to take the loss and get the hell out of there.

  15. #3066

    ATL Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a good dozen times, including her most recent visit and always had a positive experience. I'm sorry this happened as it just doesn't seem right. All I can say is that we all have our occasional "off" days and this maybe this was that isolated occasion. I know first impressions are key but I'd make another attempt.
    My experience with the Riley from Atlanta has always been positive. Cute, sweet, eager to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape