Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 18211
-
04-04-19 11:47 #5131

Posts: 73Michele 1 L
Made my way over to her spot this week.
She was freshly showered as always. She welcomed me with a smile, hug, and sensual dfk.
We went to her room. Caught up with chit chat about the hobby, and life. Then the fun began. She started with a very enthusiastic BJ. I had only opted to the hh so that's all it took was one of her mind blowing oral sessions.
She's very pretty and nice girl. Visits always go smooth and I am always satisfied.
Sabrina & Paige are her 2 trusted references. If you haven't seen either lately you will most likely have to see one or both to get to her. Paige is gone this week and only back for a week next week before she finally moves. Not sure how this will influence Michele screening process. So those interested in Michele might want to get in with Paige while you can next week.
Here's the link to both.
Paige.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5121&cityid=-9
Sabrina.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4905&cityid=-9
From the sister site.
Thank you Michele for the amazing time!
-
04-04-19 11:44 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandi UTR
Good day everyone.
Thanks to all those who tenured members that have already reached out directly to Kandi to assist as she appreciates it greatly and hope more that have seen her can assist.
For those who have intent to reach out please only do so if you can help not to make small talk, if Kandi does not reply she might be busy so please don't blow up her phone.
Newer members unfortunately you may not get digits, if you do then act sooner than later.
Thanks again.
-
04-04-19 10:26 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 309My Paige / Dinah experience
Had a free Sunday coming to me last weekend and I saw some of the great reviews so I made contact with her on Friday via text. Quick response with good info and made me feel at ease right away. Set the appt. She texted to confirm the appt on Sun am. Everything you have read is true. Nice figure attractive great eyes. GREAT BBBJ. Sloppy, wet, noisy and appeared to really enjoy herself. FS was on the table but I opted for the head only with finish on the tits. $$ is a bit on the pricey side for me but she did ask for a late checkout of her hotel and did accommodate my requested appt time. HIGHLY plugged in to everyone on this website and gave me some great insight as to how full of shit some of you are. LOL. Arent we all?? Really nice personality and a good person. She is a short timer in the biz these days as she is successfully working on an advanced degree. Text her while she is still around.
-
04-03-19 20:25 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 69Help
I can help her. Mafia 57.
Originally Posted by AndyInTherye
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 18:49 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 271Maitland Mom
Met up with this hottie at a well known motel. I can confirm that all the positive reviews are well deserved. Communications was good all the way.
Really nice body topped off by a set of 34 D naturals with perky, sensitive nipples that loves to be kissed. Great kisser and seems to have a much fun as you do. Very vocal and both of us together could wake up the dead. Aims to please and rates are reasonable. I will definitely repeat.
Thanks to Fanofh22 for her digits.
Fisherman.
-
04-03-19 14:31 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandi UTR
Hi there everyone.
Kandi is in need of some help and is looking for those who have seen her before to help out as some family medical issues have come up. You can reach out for digits if needed.
Appreciation in advance to those who assist and for those wondering if the should the reviews from many can confirm your dreams will be memorable.
-
04-02-19 19:22 #5125Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you.
Thank you, kisses.
-
04-02-19 17:56 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 234Michele
Finally after ages of trying I met Michele. She opened the door in a sexy outfit which exposed her very young and beautiful body.
After some pleasant talk we moved to the bedroom where she got naked and well so did I. She started with a very amazing, very wet blowjob. Massaging my wet twins while slurping on the shaft. Getting ready for doggie I asked her to continue on her knees while I could stand above her and marvel at her beautiful face and body. Moving to doggie and that pussy was so tight and the view from behind was so hot. I didn't last too long.
I will definately be visiting her again soon. Thanks M1 L.
-
04-02-19 16:15 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 509Cassie
Can anyone share her new digits? The ones I have for her are no good now.
-
04-02-19 12:59 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 725Milf
Gentlemen.
I'm staying at one of the big hotels around sea world tomorrow.
Does anyone know of a utr who would visit (can't leave hotel). GFE. Type.
For a reasonable price.
Thanks.
Hit me up if in Chicago.
-
04-02-19 08:05 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele 1 L
Had an awesome hour dream recently with Michele1L. She greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss and led me to the bedroom. She looked smoking hot as usual in a skimpy outfit and smelled wonderful. Clothes came off and we started in 69. Next up was CG and then mish. Took off the cover for an awesome DTBBBJ. Put on another cover and relubed before mounting her in K9.
Spanked her ass occasicnally as I pounded her from behind. I knew it was going to be a big load since we'd been going at it for a solid hour, but I was still amazed at how hard she made me cum. I pulled out and took off the cover and proceeded to hose down her buns and back with a couple wads flying several feet and landing on her head and the base of her pony tail. I felt like Peter North and Michele said it "felt like green beans were hitting the back of my head", LOL. Took quite a while to clean her up and get her into the shower.
Will repeat obviously!
SYM
-
04-02-19 07:50 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 130Dominican scar
This girl is fine as hell. I got the best head from her. SM can dm me for details and digits.
-
04-02-19 00:33 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 130I was and I regret nothing!! She is gorgeous. From head to toe. The head game is the best in town. Thanks for her digits.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 09:46 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sexy Sidney
I had forgotten to put this review. I contacted Sidney about seeing her but the the day of I was called into work and had to cancel on her. I contacted her the following day and she was very cool with it and schedule a new appointment for me. I showed up and she was waiting for me in a tight miniskirt. She has put on some weight that looks very nice on her, weight went to her ass and thighs. I got to her new incall residential neighborhood safe area of town. The incall is not the most ideal but it is a private room at the rear of the house she will guide you in. Something like Yashie and Sassy incall set up very safe. She received me with a DFK as she was kissing me I slipped my hand under her skirt and grabbed a hand full of ass. Sidney started to moan as she was kissing me, as we stood there kissing I reached around the front and started playing with her pussy which was very wet by this time. We moved to the bed I was hard as a rock by this time and on went the cover. Sidney had multiple O's she was shaking and shivering and moaning digging her nails into my back as she was crossing her legs around me and pulled me tighter towards her. I pulled her legs up put them on my shoulders and started to pound her even harder. Until she let out a hard O! Soon there after I release a big load in the bag deep inside her she giggled and told me OMG that was quite alot LOL! She is super cool. She got some baby wipes cleaned me off and sent me home a very happy man. Thank you Sidney!!
Play safe.
Orlo69.
-
04-01-19 08:54 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 1170Nikki UTR Altamonte
I agree 100 percent with you HungStud2000. Super cool and sexy chick never had a problem with her, full GFE. If you see my last review of her, she was great! Nice and wet and tight sloppy BBBJ and multiple positions allowed until I popped with out her rushing me or in a rush to leave. But like with all YMMV I will keep repeating with her. She is a bit out of my way so I just schedule my date a few days ahead pick her up and take her out. And yes she does live in a little trailer with roommate not the best of conditions. But she has always been very clean freshly showered and smelling great. Anyone interested I do have her digits and I am authorized to give them out.
Originally Posted by HungStud2000
[View Original Post]
Play safe.
Orlo69.












Reply With Quote




