Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,881 to 26,895 of 30812
-
04-02-19 20:36 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 145Looks a bit too young.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/079856522112
I haven't really been into the scene lately nor am interested in this one right here. She appears to look underage. Plus it's outcall only.
Side note. I was over visiting "Rose" and at the same time literally ran into Lana oops. LOL. Pretty sure Lana has a boyfriend as he was coming in and out of the room multiple times. Ginger also stays there too. That hotel is a bit too much for me. Retirement is looking like it's going to happen. Might venture out toward Fayetteville.
-
04-02-19 20:17 #3931Regular Member

Posts: 1Elizabeth and Dana
I'm dreaming of splurging soon on a two possible companions:
Elizabeth.
http://www.blondecompanion.com/
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/672604.htm
Dana.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/551915.htm
Both are high- but I cannot find a single review on either One would think at these prices to find many happy dreamers. Anyone have the scoop?
Many thank-you's in advance, gentlemen.
Jeweler Bob.
-
04-01-19 20:56 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 1301She's legit. A little bigger than some of the pictures make her out to be but she was nice. Nothing too special. Damage was 100/150/200 not sure if she would be up for negotiation. She seemed fairly new so if you want it then probably best to get it while she's still not hating life.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 18:29 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 827Please report if you do TOFTT.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 18:19 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 308Uncanny indeed and I can't say for sure. It's some of her most recent FB pics Baby does have a red tint in her hair.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 17:09 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 41This girl legit? Couldn't find any info, about to TOFT.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31155281/
-
04-01-19 14:32 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 329Is it just me or does Baby have a look alike?
The left is of course Baby (Ava), the right is a new redhead posting. Does anyone else see an uncanny resemblance?
-
04-01-19 10:15 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 666Rose
Sometimes regulars get different rates, so they don't post them. I saw her once a little while back. Didn't even ask her rate, just asked for a 40 qv and she agreed. I don't feel the need to repeat, but if I did, that's exactly what I would do again.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 08:12 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 869I know I like the look and its been a while since I ventured BBB but so far radio spratic responses then radio silence.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 09:28 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 1710DATY on her menu?
Originally Posted by BigBoy616
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 08:58 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 458Governor s club
I have only ever known her to operate out of Durham.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
Wonder how that happened.
-
03-31-19 05:54 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 190Bbw
That one looks really big. But very cute face. Let us know how it works out.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 00:31 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 80I saw her also
Had a similar experience, new apt with little furniture. When I was waiting for her to come to the door I saw how empty the apt was and was beginning to think it was a set up, I'm glad I stayed. Sexy young spinner with an amazing ass and nice personality, she's somewhat new to this but she doesn't disappoint and she'll only get better. Big boy approves.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BigBoy616; 03-31-19 at 00:32. Reason: Typo
-
03-30-19 18:32 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 513Summer Rain
Summer was awesome. It's her in the pics. She has a dancers body. Long gorgeous legs. Nice round booty. Amazing grip. She's happy, fun, vocal, and is REALLY good at what she does. I went with 120 hh and wish we had more time. She did too! LFK, DATY, CG, RCG, K9 pretty sure she squirts I went during the day so if there are demons they hadn't kicked in yet. Speratic texting. It may be hard to set appt. But if you do you'll be glad it worked out. You can google the number and there are more ads and pics. Apparently she spends time in Charlotte too. I will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...031/2023945608
-
03-30-19 18:21 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 190So true. The 1st time I tried to see her I felt like were were running a specop.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
Meet here, I'll call at this time, use this door but only after I text you, it was crazy. I went to the right door but 2 min ahead of the plan. And guess what? No Pussy for me!
She was paranoid about the motel calling LE. Pretty sure this motel has zero legit guests ever. As long as no one gets shot pretty sure all is good.










Reply With Quote





