Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 18215
-
04-02-19 07:50 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 130Dominican scar
This girl is fine as hell. I got the best head from her. SM can dm me for details and digits.
-
04-02-19 00:33 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 130I was and I regret nothing!! She is gorgeous. From head to toe. The head game is the best in town. Thanks for her digits.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 09:46 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sexy Sidney
I had forgotten to put this review. I contacted Sidney about seeing her but the the day of I was called into work and had to cancel on her. I contacted her the following day and she was very cool with it and schedule a new appointment for me. I showed up and she was waiting for me in a tight miniskirt. She has put on some weight that looks very nice on her, weight went to her ass and thighs. I got to her new incall residential neighborhood safe area of town. The incall is not the most ideal but it is a private room at the rear of the house she will guide you in. Something like Yashie and Sassy incall set up very safe. She received me with a DFK as she was kissing me I slipped my hand under her skirt and grabbed a hand full of ass. Sidney started to moan as she was kissing me, as we stood there kissing I reached around the front and started playing with her pussy which was very wet by this time. We moved to the bed I was hard as a rock by this time and on went the cover. Sidney had multiple O's she was shaking and shivering and moaning digging her nails into my back as she was crossing her legs around me and pulled me tighter towards her. I pulled her legs up put them on my shoulders and started to pound her even harder. Until she let out a hard O! Soon there after I release a big load in the bag deep inside her she giggled and told me OMG that was quite alot LOL! She is super cool. She got some baby wipes cleaned me off and sent me home a very happy man. Thank you Sidney!!
Play safe.
Orlo69.
-
04-01-19 08:54 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 1170Nikki UTR Altamonte
I agree 100 percent with you HungStud2000. Super cool and sexy chick never had a problem with her, full GFE. If you see my last review of her, she was great! Nice and wet and tight sloppy BBBJ and multiple positions allowed until I popped with out her rushing me or in a rush to leave. But like with all YMMV I will keep repeating with her. She is a bit out of my way so I just schedule my date a few days ahead pick her up and take her out. And yes she does live in a little trailer with roommate not the best of conditions. But she has always been very clean freshly showered and smelling great. Anyone interested I do have her digits and I am authorized to give them out.
Originally Posted by HungStud2000
[View Original Post]
Play safe.
Orlo69.
-
04-01-19 08:22 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 51Nikki
Nikki is a cool chick. The only issue was the fact that she lives in a really tiny little room in a trailer that's tiny dirty and very small. If it wasn't for that I would see her again.
-
03-31-19 20:02 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 225Good to go now
I cleared up inbox so have plenty of room. I just sent you her digits. Sorry to those I haven't responded to, but if you aren't a senior or have quality posts I am not sharing digits. We don't want any trouble here!
Originally Posted by BGCblackHawk
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 18:50 #5114

Posts: 174Nikki
Would love to meet you Nikki.
Originally Posted by NikkiSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 17:44 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 135Your mailbox is full, LOL.
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 14:10 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 464Great visit
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. The reviews are accurate, she is total GFE, and loves sex. Vocal, accommodating and fun. She has a girl next door look, except maybe for the tats you see in the photos that were posted. I actually think her body looks better live than the photos. Nice b cups (possible c, I don't really know what I'm talking about on those sizes) with great sensitive nips. No clock watching, MSOG available. Will repeat. I am not the keeper of the digits, and my thanks go out to Taepo Dong for the referral.
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 13:12 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 87Any UTRs near the international airport
Does anyone have any intel on any UTRs near MCO? Any info would be much appreciated.
-
03-31-19 13:11 #5110Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15Just a Request
Altamonte Redhead Nikki.
Please no longer request Redhead Altamonte Nikki's digits from SevenYearMitch. Feel free to message me privately and I will provide them myself.
Awesome Dream Last Night finally after some bad connections, feels great to finally have found someone as interested in pleasing as they are being pleased. Hope to have more of that in the future.
-
03-31-19 12:52 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 185Thank you for sharing the digits!
Much appreciated. I will try to see her this week.
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
-FO.
-
03-31-19 09:51 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 225Maitland Sara
I have her permission to share digits so feel free to PM me. She is a great girl and loves to play. You won't be disappointed! She is looking for some visitors asap as she has some exciting things going on in her life, but just needs a bit more money.
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 20:55 #5107Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you babe
Thanks babe, it was great finally meeting you too hun! Enjoyed the time as well Hope to see you soon! Be well. C.
Originally Posted by LatinDatyLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 16:23 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 193Kat
Met this girl Kat through another provider who is no longer in the Biz. Kats a spinner with not much on top but has alot of spunk and sweetness. Her head game is very good and with me GFE. Kats in the Altamonte area and for now is Out / car only can PM digits 3212455607.












Reply With Quote





