Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 979 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1473
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is Claire, if you like blonde milfs. She has her own place and a head on her shoulders, not your typical motel experience at all. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/7272022930.
    Still no word on bbjci.

  2. #1472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    411 on the 727

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaobs2  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Senior member living in Nashville that's a Clearwater native that has been away from home for a bit more than 10 years. I'm coming into town for about a week and looking for any leads on current must-sees, whether escorts, rub girls, or UTRs. Any info you might PM me would be appreciated and gladly repaid should you ever visit Nashville.
    My ATF is Claire, if you like blonde milfs. She has her own place and a head on her shoulders, not your typical motel experience at all. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...710/7272022930.

  3. #1471

    411 in the 727

    Hey all. Senior member living in Nashville that's a Clearwater native that has been away from home for a bit more than 10 years. I'm coming into town for about a week and looking for any leads on current must-sees, whether escorts, rub girls, or UTRs. Any info you might PM me would be appreciated and gladly repaid should you ever visit Nashville.

  4. #1470

    Starr Lavitta

    New cute provider in St Pete comes to us from Detroit, Cleveland, Akron & San Antonio where she has been an active provider. A complete makeover job adds to her mystique. And local reviews look good. Legit and more intel?

    Mac Out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...945/2163942090

  5. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    Doing outcall now. She will be incall in a few weeks.
    Glad to see I was missed (Sorry for the break, everyone! I took some time to just focus on myself and school, but I'm back now and hope to see some new people, and old friends.

  6. #1468

    Loco

    Anyone have contact with Loco aka Sandy?

    Some of the best head game I ever had.

  7. #1467

    Tracey all the way

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    Both are good but go with Tracey. Best BBBJDT ever and rim. You'll be glad you did, then next time try Jessy.
    Seen both and if you want the best rimming of your life with a nice deepthroat. Stacey all the way.

  8. #1466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavo  [View Original Post]
    This gal will waste your time with nonsense texts about yoga, shower, family, lunch, and then bum you out when you meet her. Likely 50 and a tired 50 at. I put down 20 and fled.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/31052743/
    Whhhat? Was a year or two ago but that was one of the best times I ever had on Backpage when that was still a thing.

  9. #1465

    Lacie Here's my review

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...31301702/Lacie

    Saw her this afternoon. She asked me if I brought a condom. Told I was only there for some oral, giving and receiving. A little 69 and she came. She got between my legs and went to work. Told her I was about to cum and to a handjob she went. No Cim.

    Afterwards, she said something about her teeth and no CIM first time customers, until she gets to know you.

    I won't go back.

    Jim.

  10. #1464

    Lux sexy MILF

    Finally got around seeing lux. She's a very sweet sexy thick girl.

    Some may consider her a small bbw. She has some big naturals and a nice firm peach. Started with a great BBBJ with some amazing DT action. Not to brag but I'm above average and she takes it all in (no gag) very impressive.

    2 positions were tried. CG and doggy. Pounded her pretty good and she loved every minute of it. (at least she acted like she did) She gets into the act and there's some lfk but she mentioned she normally doesn't kiss, YMMV. Clean private location and safe in Clearwater. No signs of candy use no smoke smell either. Opted for q. V. For 80 apples.

    Enjoy fellow mongers.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/28847472/lux

  11. #1463

    As

    Quote Originally Posted by Decat  [View Original Post]
    May I ask. What is AS?
    I believe it's adultsearch.

  12. #1462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 374

    She advertises on AS

    May I ask. What is AS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieNjfl  [View Original Post]
    She advertises on AS.

  13. #1461

    Brooke

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.c...785/7273143047

    Had a date with this lovely lady cause she offers a warm oil massage. She is a mature lady and definitely provides a good experience.

    Not going into details here but if you like a mature woman who knows her way around a mans body give her a try.

    She is near gandy and martin luther king in st pete. Clean incall and safe. I will repeat and soon. 125 roses for an hr.

  14. #1460

    Starr

    Ok boys I saw this ad for this one and I had to try her because I would have regretted if I didn't she looks to good. So here it is location on north st Pete decent hotel. Room look decent easy contact and got to her room and wow the pics are accurate first win but it's all about performance laid down my donation and got undressed and this girl for my first time seeing her is a head doctor. Takes direction well and deep throat similar to Tracy and I can make a better comparison if I see her again and will hold it there. I could not make it pass the BBBJ blew and cim. Her menu is open for extra and I will test her out if she stay around. So boys be kind and this ebony provider if she stays around will have her own regular following. Lay low fellas. 100/ hhr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...099/2163942090

  15. #1459

    The Berry

    Quote Originally Posted by IbviuBix  [View Original Post]
    That would most likely be Buttons Berry. Haven't seen her ad since BP went down. Google her, I'll bet you find her. Be safe.
    She advertises on AS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape