Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 18206
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5096
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I just saw her, so she's alive and well. She said she has been catching up on her sleep.
    LOL good to know. I'll be patiently waiting haha.

  2. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by Royhe  [View Original Post]
    I figured that LOL. Just wanted to see if anyone else had ideas. I'm hoping she messages me pretty soon. Hopefully you didn't put her in a coma.
    LOL, I just saw her, so she's alive and well. She said she has been catching up on her sleep.

  3. #5094
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #5093

    Caribbean Scar

    Forgot to add, she is picture friendly as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190324_151518.jpg‎  

  5. #5092

    Nikki the Altamonte Redhead

    Hey guys, Nikki the Altamonte Redhead just contacted me and said she's interested in doing outcalls and car dates for the next few days. Senior members can PM me for her digits. I've reviewed her here a couple of times including a review of a car date I had with her last week and I can say she's got a hot body on her with a head game that is on point. If you love young natural redheads like I do don't miss out!

    SYM.

  6. #5091

    This is truth here

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinDatyLover  [View Original Post]
    I love the fact you take the time to report it so well. It sounds like a fantastic time, I have experienced several hookups like this but I don't have the inclination to write them out as well as you, I would love to meet Cassie. I've seen the legend of M1 L but she is not my favorite (beautiful women no question there) I did introduce her to a good friend of mine and he can't get enough of her (LOL) so if you can PM Cassie's digits I would be forever grateful.
    There is no way any one provider can be everyone's favorite. Or even, for that matter, can please everyone, especially on the first visit.

    Michele still ranks as one of my ATF. I have seen her many times, just not so much since her return and her new schedule (my darn work hours)! I have never left her company feeling disappointed. Most of the time, my head is spinning and I use the images from my memory for more - "Personal" time. LOL!

    On the other hand, not too long ago, I wrote a review of a new USASG board favorite. I truthfully reported my so-so impression while trying to be candid that I understand the concept of YMMV. Not only did I have multiple counter-posts disparaging my account, I had a provider tell me that rumors were being spread about who I was and I how I behave with providers. I certainly didn't appreciate that, but chose to leave my single, truthful post in place as my contribution of data for the wider board to consider. No need to get personal or disparage anyone. Members or providers. Unless something truly bad occurs.

    In the meantime, all this bantering has convinced me that I REALLY need to contact Michele again! But, that's just me.

  7. #5090

    Katie

    I tried to set up a date today and she said she is over in cocoa for the day. Tried to get me to drive out for a date there. No thanks for an unknown quantity. Double nope after hearing a cash and dash.

  8. #5089

    New UTR Caribbean Scar

    I have a young UTR Dominican lady looking to break into the business. She is smart sexy with a sweet disposition. GFE certified with a great attitude. On the menu is DFK, BBBJ, multiple pops within the time frame scheduled. She has a oral fixation that is out of this world. Had to stop her a few times before I pop, didn't want to miss out on that fat looking cootie cat and that bubble ass of hers. Fees are 120 for the half, 200 for the hour. Only doing outcalls at the moment, that will change in the future.

    Told her to join this great forum of ours and introduce herself. Her handle on here is Caribbean Scar. Senior members will get first dibs at her before I unleash her to the rest of you greedy savages. LOL.

    So, who will be the first one to welcome her with some good old fashion USA Guide Dick? LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeR.jpg‎   20190326_204600.jpg‎   20190327_204236.jpg‎  
    Last edited by BabyLight333; 03-28-19 at 14:59. Reason: add a photo

  9. #5088

    This one?

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...u/035096787626

    Quote Originally Posted by MyTankMan  [View Original Post]
    As soon as I gave her money for a hotel, she got a ride out of town. Cash and Dash.

  10. #5087

    Brevard County

    Quote Originally Posted by MyTankMan  [View Original Post]
    As soon as I gave her money for a hotel, she got a ride out of town. Cash and Dash.
    She is back advertising in Brevard.

  11. #5086
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    My guess is she's still catching up on her sleep. If you read my last "Overnight Sensation" report on her you'll see she didn't get much sleep Sunday and Monday, LOL.
    I figured that LOL. Just wanted to see if anyone else had ideas. I'm hoping she messages me pretty soon. Hopefully you didn't put her in a coma.

  12. #5085

    Remove Katie feom your phones!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MyTankMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is no longer UTR.

    True, True, true. I gave her number to 14 of you and she still couldn't get a date. So she couldn't wait any longer cause short on funds, new in town, and wants a hotel room so started advertising STG She is super outgoing and friendly, uninhibited and damn sexy. Iv'e had about 4 dates with her and they get better as I learn just how freaky she can be. Stuff at my late age I haven't even tried yet. She's been totally GFE with me. YMMV. Her eyes set me to mush. She provided me with pic. Yes, candy.
    As soon as I gave her money for a hotel, she got a ride out of town. Cash and Dash.

  13. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by Royhe  [View Original Post]
    I've tried messaging Cassie the last few days with no luck. Has anyone else had this happen? Not a knock on her from me as I know life can get shitty sometimes.
    My guess is she's still catching up on her sleep. If you read my last "Overnight Sensation" report on her you'll see she didn't get much sleep Sunday and Monday, LOL.

  14. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinDatyLover  [View Original Post]
    I love the fact you take the time to report it so well. It sounds like a fantastic time, I have experienced several hookups like this but I don't have the inclination to write them out as well as you, I would love to meet Cassie. I've seen the legend of M1 L but she is not my favorite (beautiful women no question there) I did introduce her to a good friend of mine and he can't get enough of her (LOL) so if you can PM Cassie's digits I would be forever grateful.
    Cassie is Vino's UTR so please PM him for her digits.

    Good luck!

    SYM.

  15. #5082
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Cassie

    I've tried messaging Cassie the last few days with no luck. Has anyone else had this happen? Not a knock on her from me as I know life can get shitty sometimes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape