Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 23675
-
04-03-19 19:35 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 846That is a nice information to take batteries out of remote. I was thinking of turning on the TV to muffle sound. Perhaps turn it on and then hide the batteries. Is there a way to ensure that TV can be turned on without name appearing on screen?
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
How do I get her to check in without her using her own credit / debit card?
I guess I've been going to incalls all this time I have no idea on how to do an outcall.
I like the motels that have rooms accessible from outside so I don't need to bring any luggage in while checking whereas that looks strange when one is going inside a closed wall hotel without any luggage.
Hotwire is good but it does not always have room at those kind of motels.
If I book myself on Hotwire, I have to give all details, but can use a vanilla card to pay for it. Do I not have to show that card while checking in? I don't have a problem of card statements etc. No S. O. Issues etc. But don't want all PII to be available at all places.
-
04-03-19 16:18 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 880Peloton POTS
Any of you use PELOTON?
I've been using my wife's Peloton a few days a week. Seen a few hotties in the background on the classes, but am really curious about the social connection aspect.
You can see the profiles of who is in the class with you online or anyone who has taken the class -- and about half the profiles have a head shot and some clever user name. Then you have about 50 characters to display your age range, Gender, location and a short message -- lots of hashtag stuff.
As you can imagine, high % of hotties come up in the feed of current or past participants. You can "High five" anyone who is online when you are and they can high five you back.
Today some woman just high fived me out of the blue. Nice looking blonde in her 30's from my state. I avoid initiating any high fives in case my wife pops in to see what class I'm on -- can alwasy say I hgh five them back out of courtesy. I got to think a high % of single women -- and even some married ones -- would be up for some sugar adventures. You know they are fit and decent looking in advance.
Would love to do an experiment to use a user name something like "SugarDaddySpins" and see how many high fives I get. Maybe include a unique hashtag -- or even a google voice number --that would allow them to find and contact you
Bet it would be pretty epic results.
-
04-03-19 16:15 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 880HOtels are hotels, regardless of booking engine
They all have to ask for photo I'd of the person checking in, so don't check in with the girl. Ideally do so ahead of time. I like to check in ahead of time and then slide the girl the key while at lunch or drinks so she can go up before me and freshen up / change into her fuck clothes. Big caveat -- the nicer the hotel, the more likely they are to have video check out, which means if she turns on the TV, she can see your name. Take the batteries out of the remote and hide them.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Ideally, you find out her real name and book it in her name and have her check in (will need a credit or debit card for incidentals, but won't cost her a penny if you don't order pay per view or raid the mini bar).
If a front desk agent gives out guest information, you can sue them senseless. Just ask Erin Andrews, so I would not worry about that too much.
-
04-03-19 13:30 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 846Hosting pointers.
So finally decided to test SA waters and see.
One point that keeps popping is hosting. How does one host with minimal chance of staff / girl finding out.
Don't care about any SO etc.
But don't want a girl to flirt with front desk and get any info. Yes true, it should not be done but shit happens all the time.
If one uses Hotwire etc. Then what is the risk?
Thanks,
-
04-02-19 12:39 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 3349I use EPIC and Tor. I use Epic for SA and GV. If you try to use Tor w / GV, you get all kinds of validation questions b / c your IP address is jumping all over the place. W / EPIC, you can pick the exit node onto the web from about 8 choices, and then the browser sticks w / that. So it looks like I am at their server farm in San Jose. LOL! I use Tor for my safe email, which is hushmail. You used to be able to get a free account provided you signed in eery 3 weeks, but I don't think they offer that. I pay $50/ yr for that, it gives me unlimited email aliases, which I needed when SA kicked me off for no good reason. I am steady w / my current profiles, one more active, one less so, but if I were to need a new profile, I'd need a new email, and the only easy way to get that is with an alias. I also use TOR for this site, just because it seems safe not to leave breadcrumbs. I used to use TOR w / SA but that doesn't work in my experience.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
And as I said earlier, running these things off the USB stick, I never can find any traces of the programs, etc. Once I quit the browser and eject the drive. I think that's for the best.
-
04-01-19 13:19 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 54Got lucky on Tokyo.
I feel your pain not hooking up when overseas.
Originally Posted by Nps787
[View Original Post]
I haven't shared this story yet. So here was my experience.
SA scene was limited in Tokyo. But managed to connect with a half American half Japanese SB. She was drop dead gorgeous.
Communication was no problem, we switched to LINE and WhatsApp. Chatted for 2 weeks before I arrived. So we got to know each other already. She arrived at my hotel and stared kissing right away. She was shy in public, but it was meant to be our one night together. Had dinner at Golden Gai. She was so sweet, she gave me mochi as a present. She spent the night with me. Had mult sessions all night. She loves DATY. Come morning, I got breakfast for us and she read the newpaper to me In Japanese. One more romp for fun and she was off. I paid 200 US dollars. That's it. We still keep in touch. She out of the SA scene and living with her fianc now. I got very lucky on my trip.
-
04-01-19 12:05 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 27Trip to Barcelona, Spain
I was there for 4 nights. Started talking way early.
Had chatted with at least 15 POT. 3-4 we're pros and I was not interested. Narrowed down to 5 - got ghosted by 2 - remaining 3 got sick the morning of meeting. One actually came down for lunch but said she was too sick to enjoy private time.
Came back without a notch to show for.
Lessons learned -.
SA scene is very different there. It's either pros or SB that flake out. Knowing Spanish might help.
I was extra careful of scams in Spain so was very diligent in selection. I guess I went wrong somewhere but damage was lunch money.
-
03-31-19 13:12 #16348Regular Member

Posts: 13Something did change
I am using a Mac with Chrome as I have always used for this, and it is still possible to read the messages, but it seems that instead of the "Inbox" it now says "Sent" All still works the same, but there no longer is an Inbox that appears. Anyone else have this or is it just me?
Originally Posted by Zcochran00
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 23:11 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 185Maybe my profile is missing the mark complete but I do not have a "list of phone numbers growing daily". Perhaps it is your income? Would you mind giving me a high level summary of your profile? I barely get any action and it has been 2 months.
I think I am doing something wrong. I'll write a longer report here tonight. Perhaps the collective wisdom of this thread can point me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 11:54 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 362Which browser do you use, on a thumbdrive? This is interesting.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I'm currently using the Epic browser for hobby activities, and use its encrypted VPN feature. I'm sure there are holes in this method, as you get what you pay for (free). I should upgrade to a paid VPN.
-
03-29-19 11:50 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 362You are correct that TrueCrypt is no longer being supported. Additionally, there were reports of a possible flaw in the software that could compromise its security capabilities. However, if your wife doesn't have a degree in computer forensics and you're not likely to be on LE radar for more than banging sugar babies, I'd say it's probably good enough.
Originally Posted by InTight
[View Original Post]
VeraCrypt is the continuation of the TrueCrypt project, with up to date security. Works very similarly to TrueCrypt.
-
03-28-19 07:43 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 483Tweaked the Browser
Not sure how it happened but my browser switched to a different mode in the filters area and wouldn't show the messages. Back to normal now thank goodness. My profile instructs them to send an alternate contact in their first message. Most girls can figure that out. The ones who can't, probably aren't reading my profile anyway. My collection of SB phone numbers for texting grows daily. I travel extensively and change my profile locations to reflect places where it would be convenient to spend the night. Still learning but amazing how many 18-24 why / o girls want to sack out with grampa!
Originally Posted by Roxoff801
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 14:24 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 3349Appreciate all of those responses. I have an encrypted USB that holds everything related to the bowl, including the browsers I use, etc. I keep screenshots (PDFs used to work but don't now) of the SA profiles of anyone I've FC'd or had significant messaging w /, especially if they give me a weird vibe. Just for my own protection, in case they were to come back at me sometime w / some threat. I also track down SM of girls when I can get their full names, which is usually pretty easy to do. All of that goes into separate folders. I have a few sexy shots girls have sexted to me, but most are just the profile pics.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 21:32 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 164TrueCrypt
TrueCrypt is a free encryption software. It is now not being managed by the group that kept it upgraded and secure for years. Microsoft and others provide encryption but I would expect a backdoor for LE in any of these. I still use TrueCrypt and love it, you can encrypt a folder, a entire drive and a jump drive. As long as you are careful when you set it up it is perfect security. Never email any photo or other data that you want secure, those things live forever. When you sell or give away your computer then use a secure data overwrite program that covers and delete any tracks. Better yet follow Hillery and use a hammer to delete the drive.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 19:24 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 98DC sugar
DC is a tough town to sugar on a budget. There's lots of money in that town and asking prices from SB's are often very high. 400-500 seems to be the average all over DC, Faifax & Loudoun. Manasses gets a little less expensive. You're betteroff going south towards Woodbridge or North to Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
NOVA also has it's own relatively active SB thread.










Reply With Quote






