Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6940
-
03-28-19 17:18 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 853There is no doubt they are connected, in Eastern CT I know of 2 that being run by the same people.
The mama that was at one place that opened years ago is now at another place that recently opened.
She giggled when she saw me, I told her I hit them all.
-
03-28-19 16:46 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 115Not Paranoid.
What worries many is that they don't have $6.6 billion like Bob does. He'll still have all that money and his life will go on. For the rest of us mere mortals who are not multibillionaires, the name in the paper due to an arrest at an AMP, even if a misdemeanor, will forever be out there.
Originally Posted by YasPineapple
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 12:34 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 60I cannot speak on behalf of a fellow monger who "may have been" involved in one of the more recent situations but there definitely is a joint effort. Meaning it's not just a small town PD conducting the op. It's many different agencies (FBI, Homeland, ICE, IRS Criminal, state po po). Also these AMPs are a very intricate op. Meaning it appears they are all connected. Even to restaurants and grocery stores. Sounds weird and I was kinda like is this a movie? The Flushing Connection seems to be the common theme here. If anyone else has some insight on this please share but Ron is onto something.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 10:05 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 1715Courant
See todays Courant page B5 re Manchester an Simsbury AMP. Just my 2 cents. BUT. If you look at all the AMP ads in greater Hartford they all look alike. The hours are very similar. Notice the early closings. All the pics are similar looking young Asians. Pricing is similar. ALL have that Queens connection. Most opened quickly a few years ago where there were none except Soul. Who fronted all that money?
Has to be national connection an just a question of time before state an feds become involved. Local state an fed do talk to each other an are not stupid. They have to see the ads also.
-
03-27-19 22:25 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 335Contrary view
Like a lot of other folks here I've been trying to get more into private ladies instead of the AMPs, but I did visit Burnside last month -- at least 4 weeks post-Kraft -- and Nicole and Company were still giggly, girly, and naughty. Also popped into re-opened Oasis last week and got same affectionate service as always. Maybe I'm imagining it, but maybe the raid made them clean the place up a little bit?
Originally Posted by KenInTrouble
[View Original Post]
Contrary view on this whole Kraft thing. So initial buzz was WAY negative -- all kinds of new attention on the hobby, new narrative about trafficking, lots of fear and paranoia, leading to copy-cat investigators by everyone who wants some of that spotlight. But that buzz has faded a lot -- if a) no one is actually arrested / convicted of trafficking after all that and it's just some low-level prostitution charges, and b) the evidence against the guys starts getting tossed and even those charges are reduced or dismissed, and -- biggest surprise -- c) it turns out that the lady behind these spas is not only NOT some sort of evil trafficker but *a major donor to the Republican party* who is so well-connected that she was invited to **President Trump's personal fucking Super Bowl party** it will be colossal embarassment for all LE involved. So going forward no ambitious prosecutor or publicity- politician or budget-starved police chief will have ANY incentive to launch one of these investigations, and hobby will benefit greatly as a result. And maybe -- call me an optimist! -- it will even make everyone involved a little smarter.
BTW, speaking of trafficking -.
"In 2004 a statewide task force on the sexual trafficking of women and children, led by State Rep. Andrea L. Stillman, D-Waterford, found sexual trafficking does transpire in Connecticut, but is not prevalent.
According to the state police report issued for the task force, the "FBI believes that human trafficking instances do occur within Connecticut but, typically, not with Connecticut as a final destination. ".
https://www.journalinquirer.com/arch...0318f123c.html
-
03-27-19 13:09 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 60Change of mind
Ok my mindset has changed after a recent situation. Note that if something does go down and an AMP has their own cams. That footage is "discoverable". Soooo. There is a lot to consider after the Kraft situation and the latest local situation. Be smart and be aware. Trust that gut is what I say. And if a rumor is repeated by multiple different mongers. I believe there may be some credit.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 10:53 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 26You're all acting like you also have $6. 6 billion like Bob does or are participating in human trafficking.
Lets also not forget, he was charged with two MISDEMEANORS. So worst case scenario (unlikely), assuming you're all good boys, your first misdemeanor arrest in CT is free.
Besides, nothing illegal about a massage.
-
03-27-19 08:10 #1488Regular Member

Posts: 21It's a brave new world
I have to admit, I am now thinking an AMP visit is not the safe choice as I used to think and at least till things clear up is not worth the risk. I'd rather risk an escort or even a streetwalker than the possibility of having my happy ending shown on the six o'clock news for all to see and for internet searches to find for the foreseeable future.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
In fact, I was looking forward to a visit at the Silver Lane Spa, which I go to from time to time when driving through Hartford. But now, I'm not sure I will go. Partly because I'm worried about surveillance cameras but also partly because I know they are worried too, so won't provide the same service as before.
If anyone has any recent experience with AMP's or individuals who do the sam in the Hartford area, at least for the short term, could you PM me? I'm looking to make a stop there shortly.
Thanks!
-Ken.
-
03-25-19 15:02 #1487Regular Member

Posts: 1Manchester
Any info on any MC AMPs? Broad was ok late last year.
-
03-25-19 13:43 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 60I would suspect this would be unlikely and very difficult to get approval but we still need to be aware. I recently visited an AMP and they appear to be very "aware" as well. I could not confirm if there is an active situation happening but it was apparent they are being cautious. So much so asking to see what was in my damn pocket?! So we are not the only ones that are paranoid. When in EH (for now) be very observant and trust your gut.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Any new reports?? I might make a trip to airport just to get away from the norm. Private providers might be the way to go for the time being.
-
03-22-19 22:41 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 586Am I paranoid?
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
I would fear that, when shut down temporarily, they would install cameras like the ones that caught Robert Kraft.
-
03-21-19 17:23 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 60Makes sense. There was a rumor they got shut down for good but others said no while others said nothing happening there anymore etc. Any other info on any other major "inspections" occurring in EH? I've been told by a handful to just be aware for the time being. Not sure where this info orginated but if anyone else has any thoughts please post / PM. Not sure what really is going on in EH. But might be good to move over to a private providers vs AMPs.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
03-20-19 23:35 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 335Miss Day
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/965122455154
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 23:32 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 335Oasis
Oasis was shut down couple weeks ago by Labor Dept, but reopened couple of days later- same girls. Stopped by in person to see if they were open and say Hi, got a nice warm hug from Gin and plan to visit for real soon.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
Therapeutic only?
Noooooooooooooo.
But would it surprise me if, after this latest inspection, they're being more careful with first-timers? More likely.
-
03-19-19 13:02 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 60Eh
Yeah was curious if anyone been to Oasis on SDH recently and 2 people PM me saying theraputic only?! Said if you are a regular then might be different but an unknown or "passerby" will only do therapeutic? Please confrim.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
And also got word Royal doing the same thing? Something up in EH? What about the Old Factory?












Reply With Quote




