Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,211 to 27,225 of 37345
-
03-27-19 17:44 #10135Senior Member

Posts: 1004Mrs Fun
Mrs Fun was the name I was given yesterday in very brief communications before he or she flaked out and disappeared. I included he because I am pretty sure, if she's legit, she has some help from someone.
You may want to ask a member here RocketMan1074 about her. The text messages I received came from his TextNow account.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 17:12 #10134Senior Member

Posts: 1084Vikki
Stop by the Chippenham Hospital area and saw Vikki today. Very sweet young girl in her thirties that's got a kicking body. If had a great BJ and then I finished up on top. She has a beautiful snug puss that looks and feels amazing wish you was closer to Powhatan and I would see her a lot more often.
-
03-27-19 13:56 #10133Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone need the digits can pm me.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 12:11 #10132Senior Member

Posts: 114Charlotte
Hey huys Charlotte just texted me. She could use some help today. She needs to make rent today. I'm not in town today so can't help her.
-
03-27-19 06:19 #10131Senior Member

Posts: 47Yes, she is ok. Not overly engaging during the feed but not quite a dead fish. She is nice to look at. Seen her once and hope to see her again.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 05:54 #10130Senior Member

Posts: 34Rebellious
Dreamed about this one recently, I seem to imagine good communication, easy set up, exactly as pictured, non g f e, personable and no complaints about two goals in the time limit. Might not be what everyone wants as she could have made a bit more effort all around but that might improve on future visits. That ass and those legs!! Would repeat when convenient as I imagine it was fun. You can find other info under Wendy or Willow. She travels a bit.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 02:51 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 99Weird
Alright last night I set up an appointment with this particular young lady. When I was on my way to her, she all of a sudden cancelled on me. Has anyone seen her? Am I missing out or should I count my blessings? She's cute in the face and I was looking forward to looking into her pretty face while she rock and ride on top of me. But it's all good though. I went to see Sassy Red instead and she hooked me up.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../516999847399.
-
03-26-19 15:04 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 50Been reviewed
Search for her name in the forum (which you can find from her ad) or search for Yaya or yaayaa.
Originally Posted by GxldxnC
[View Original Post]
She has pretty mixed reviews IIRC.
-
03-26-19 13:09 #10127Senior Member

Posts: 475Rebellious Jewish girl
Has anyone made her acquaintance? Says she is at a hotel on Hull.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/565693208573
-
03-26-19 12:10 #10126Senior Member

Posts: 79Brittany = Brook (Avoid)
She has multiple ads with different names. She is actually a WSW. Took a room in Chamb ave and up selling the service.
Originally Posted by BigRed990
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 09:22 #10125Regular Member

Posts: 17Toftt
Has anybody tried her out http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem.../086629404224. Looks almost to good to be true.
-
03-26-19 05:59 #10124Senior Member

Posts: 189Which Ashley
Is this Ashley Bella from Petersburg. Have tried contacting and nothing. Not even on Facebook. Have done a lot for her and now gone quiet on me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 17:49 #10123Senior Member

Posts: 694Ashley 5 (B)
She's still around. Has a new number. Don't expect the same bargain basement rates but she's still very reasonable. PM me if you need the number.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 17:06 #10122Senior Member

Posts: 313Ashley B
Anyone seen her lately. I wouldn't mind a low budget hook up tomorrow if she is still setting up dates.
-
03-25-19 11:06 #10121Senior Member

Posts: 28Sidney
Dreamed of Sidney. Short, petite black spinner. Doesn't look like her in ad Damage $. I tend to do covered everything so I can't comment on BBBJ. Enthusiastic. Eager to please.









Reply With Quote






