Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 61409
-
03-28-19 14:27 #38984Senior Member

Posts: 264Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.
-
03-28-19 06:58 #38983Senior Member

Posts: 76Blue Ivy
I saw her about a week ago on Garrison near the store across from that little park. She's a little thin, but still looked good.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 01:47 #38982Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks
Thanks for clearing that up LOL NG.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 23:21 #38981Senior Member

Posts: 182Blue ivy
Has anyone seen blue ivy lately?
-
03-27-19 10:49 #38980Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley
The hot one was in Brooklyn. She is a real gem. Haven't seen her in about a month, no intel otherwise. Would love to hook up again.
Originally Posted by Cruzin101
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 08:21 #38979Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Thanks for heads up on Christina. Mid to late 30's, 5'5"ish, dyed reddish hair. She is one of drug dealer "J" aka "Brooks" crew along with Ava aka Chastity. I'd be concerned about any of them. You will know they are out of you are the black sedan with duct-taped rear passenger window. I'm getting checked out today. Again thanks for mentioning the potential issue.
Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 07:48 #38978Regular Member

Posts: 9Spinners.
Good morning Gentlemen!
I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of a (or a few) spinner (s). Who are actually respectful of your time, not totally road worn from medication, and available on regular basis? If I'm looking for a unicorn, tell me to fuck off. Okay not literally.
Am I doing something wrong or are the pickings slim? Some of these "sites" are full of fakes and the legit offerings often leave me scratching my head thinking "is this woman serious"?
Nonetheless, thanks for any pointers and Cheers!
-
03-27-19 07:25 #38977Senior Member

Posts: 1625Direct Message in facebook / twitter.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 03:16 #38976Senior Member

Posts: 261DM Meaning?
What does DM mean? Niceguy.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 00:01 #38975Banned Member

Posts: 1312Yeah it was hot
Yeah 5-0 was deep over there today was at the bank at Westside watching them mount up they even the mobile base unit.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 23:54 #38974Senior Member

Posts: 119Psa. Watch out everyone!
If anyone is shopping at Dundalk near Graceland. Avoid A White SW name Christina.
A few SW's up there said She Got Genital Herpes and Syphilis and she don't care who she gives it too.
I was lucky to avoid her, but why'all might not be.
Also. There's a female name Francheska that the other females warn me about says she got a flesh eating virus on her arm.
Don't know if it's true or not nor do I know is it contagious so ask yourself, do you want to take that gamble?
Just a PSA. Be Careful because condoms could only go soo far with these diease bags.
-
03-26-19 23:40 #38973Senior Member

Posts: 279Discreet Help is Available Fellas
STD cocktails are available.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...d/258488151959
-
03-26-19 23:35 #38972Senior Member

Posts: 705Hot BP
Girls being pulled up all over tonite. Saw a few familiar faces detained by LE in marked cars. No a good night to risk any scoops.
-
03-26-19 23:32 #38971Senior Member

Posts: 279M M M Oldie but Goodie of Doll BKA Cream on streets
I've had my share but I really miss creaming inside of her tight little mouth and kat.
She was working up on Mechanics Lane (25th street) the last time I saw her but now I heard that she will be down for a yr or so.
-
03-26-19 19:06 #38970Senior Member

Posts: 95New commissioner is also flexing his muscle.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




