Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49

    Thanks fellows

    I had been there before - its been a while, but I tried asahi today. I only did 1/2 hour but was treated nicely. Standard AMP experience but worth it.

  2. #48

    AAA is all you have to say

    I was in for business today and looked at the yellow pages for something close to international Blvd. I found AAA massage on OBT and Sand Lake on the outside of florida Mall.Typical AMP. I got Yoco or Coco? She was a cute little lady. The absolute best massage for a place like this. She gave a wonderful TS washing everything. Then she spent time on each part of the body with a nice finish. Best $.8 +$.2 I've spent in a long time. Go check it out. I don't think anything else is offered but a nice experience. I wish I traveled here more often.

    Locals enjoy.

  3. #47

    Longwood Massage and Spa

    Either too subtle with innuendo or forgot to say the magic password. Completely legit experience, although admittedly one of the better legit experiences.

  4. #46
    I posted a while back about me going to Longwood Massage(i'm not even sure if that's the name of the place) where I got a massage from a fat chick. Well I went back today, asuming that that's all I would get again but I was wrong! $65 for an hour, girl came in and started the massage. I kept my towel on because I asumed she, like the previous, was a legit therapist and I didnt want to scare her off with my goober floping around all over the place.

    On the flip, I was aroused because of the massage (duh) and thought nothing of it and just laid there and let her finish. With about 10 minutes left in the massage she asked if there was anything else. Still skeptical I said "not that I can think of, what else is there" and she said "Any other areas you want massaged" and made a head motion towards downtown. I said "sure, I didnt think you guys did that" .40 for the ending, no rush at all. Asked me if she should go slower or faster 2 or 3 times through the whole ordeal. I had to talk her into some under-the-shirt action. At first she kept saying "not for that price" and evetnualy she just took it off and let me have at it.

    Her name was Lea (I think, not sure) but she was quite attractive. Black girl too. I dont know if this is the Longwood Massage everyone talks about on here. It's on 434 in that brown shoping center right by that Tokyo Oriental Massage & Spa (they're legit too. See my post about it)

    I was going to try Asahi but I couldnt find it (new to the area) so I wound up hitting 434 from 436 west. I passed Rainbow and swung in there first to try it out, but the lady wanted to see my drivers license and me being just a mere 20 years of age, knew she wouldnt let me in. Besides, she was old and kinda fat so I guess it worked out for the best. I never had a problem with getting ID'd in Georgia. I dont think they cared. Everyplace up there is FS. I'm getting off topic. Back to the subject at hand.

    Does anyone know anything about that place on 50 by the Scuba shop? I'm not sure, but I think it's by that "Just Brakes" place. I know its by a Sunoco station though. It's in a strip mall with maybe 4 other stores.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack6699
    Any FS AMPS in Orlando?
    If you find one, let us know.

  6. #44

    FS amps

    Any FS AMPS in Orlando?

  7. #43

    Asahi - Jenny

    Well my uncles nephew decided to give it a shot --- had the same experience as Spongeworthy. Playful on way to TS, did not have to wash himself, got to room and she went right to tickling and playing with his special purpose. She did let him touch her everywhere, even took off her bottom. He was not looking for FS but if you guys are he thinks if you ask you just may.

  8. #42
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousCycle
    Anyone know if Jenny is still at Tokyo?
    She sure does!

    Just saw her yesterday.

  9. #41
    Anyone know if Jenny is still at Tokyo?

  10. #40

    Osaka

    The question is Osaka worth it?
    Well it was to me but I am a ho monger that does not mind the drive. It is a 2 hour trip each way so factor that in. Also read the Tampa massage forum for all the particulars. There are reletively few MPs that you can count on getting FS and plenty that will do HJ. Osaka is FS and on top of that the girls look real good too. I have found that you can get it here but you have to be a repeat customer they know and it may be a quiet place off the radar screen. Hairball

  11. #39

    Asahi

    I decided to test Lincoln Log's report of Asahi. Went in, asked for Jenny. She was there and asked if I'd been there before. Sure, I was in a week and a half ago. She didn't remember me (nor should she). However, Lincoln Log posted enough that I could fake my way and she was playful before we got to the TS. Fortunately, I didn't have to mess with the self-service as he did.

    The rest worked out about the same. I don't get the vibe that there's much more available there than what she offered, but it is a little looser than Tokyo. The girls seem attractive and friendly.

    I was amused when she finally decided that she remembered me, just before the flip. She even convinced herself that she knew what pants I was wearing last time. Maybe I'm a better actor than I thought. She almost had me believing I was there before.

  12. #38

    Longwood Massage and Spa

    Went to Longwood Massage and Spa and drew Kari. I was actually looking for somebody else who was out of town. Excellent massage and I left very satisfied. She is however a little older, I'd say mid to late forties at the youngest, and has a little bit of a belly. So she may not necessarily be your cup of tea as far a therapist goes. I found her cute enough though.

  13. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairball
    I know this place is not in our area but made the trip to Tampa for Osaka visit after reading so many good reports and must admit it is the place to go for FS.
    Is it worth the drive? I'm relativley new to the area and not real familiar with surrounding cities. How far away is Tampa from the East side of Orlando?

  14. #36

    Visiting Orlando

    I am visiting Orlando and staying near the airport/ convention center area.

    What are a few good Asian MP. I prefer young and thin female.

    Or which ones not bother wasting my money.

    Any input would be great.

    Thanks

  15. #35

    Spotsylvania Deputies Receive Sex Services in Prostitution Cases

    This isn't local news, but I thought I'd share it. Seems the Sheriff in a Virginia county actually lets his boys copulate with the massage girls in order to bust them.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...021200943.html

    Talk about someone's tax dollars at work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape