Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7366

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Kelly we're all thinking about. Lives on the westside of Jax.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1360230
    Yes Definitely.

  2. #7365
    Has anyone experimented with this one? Her asset is right up my alley and wanted to know what her true rates are and if she is car date material.

    JZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the Kelly we're all thinking about. Lives on the westside of Jax.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1360230

  3. #7364

    Kelly

    I believe this is the Kelly we're all thinking about. Lives on the westside of Jax.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1360230

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the Kelly I know either.

  4. #7363
    This one looks like the Brittany that use to stay on Argyle and moved deeper into OP then retired but a lot thinner. She went by Kelly when I saw her and was quoted. 40 for a BBBJ. It was decent but not worth it for. 40 imo.

    JZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/134367928701

    Link above.

    Saw her for a hhr visit. When I first msgd her, she quoted me 100/150/200. (Sorry I don't understand the number abbreviations).

    I told her I read a review of 100 for a hhr. At first she said that wasn't her and someone else. So I took a screenshot and sent it to her and told her that it was her, she was just going by Kelly and recently changed that to Brittney. She said okay since you saw that I'll do that price this one time. Said her rent went up so rates are going up.

    Anyhow, we first chatted a day prior to meeting. Day of comes and confirm a rough timeline for seeing her. That time comes and she finally texts back so we set a time. She was hosting in mandarin. She told me she was at one hotel but when I got there, she calls and says she's at another one across the street. Kinda weird but whatever. Hotel was decent enough. Felt safe. Some people hanging around the parking lot but they seemed to be construction workers and not a bother. She asked if I'd get her a pack of smokes when I first left the house. I did, not a big deal to me. Room was nice enough. She definitely has other people staying with her but nobody around when I was there.

    She's definitely the girl in the pics. A bit skinnier maybe. Too skinny for my tastes honestly but she's a cute enough girl. Asked me to leave donation near the tv. Kinda a red flag but had no issues. She was messing with her phones a bit but not much. The whole meeting was a bit awkward honestly but a lot of that is my fault. I'm on the shy side so I don't really ask for what I want and she seems on the shy side as well. But BBBJ was nice. She definitely has some skills there. After a bit she asked if I wanted her on top and I didn't say no. Not once did she ask about covers. Just said you have to pull out when you cum. If you're into bare, she seems more than happy to oblige. Cowgirl for a bit. Then mish followed by some doggie. No bad odor but definite pussy smell if that makes sense. Some women don't really have a "scent" but she definitely does.

    All in all, not bad. But certainly not worth the initial prices she tried for LOL. From other reports I've seen, she allows basically everything. I'm a huge Greek fan but I didn't bother simply because we didn't click. I need a chick to get me to open up and it was just a bit awkard. She did kind of run away from the d when in doggie but I am a bit more "equipped" than most and she is pretty tight so I understand.

    I'd definitely say she's worth a go if you're debating and if you're cool going for what you want and giving her direction. YMMV of course. I'd say bring covers if you're not wanting to go bare. Not sure if she had any I always have my own. Feel free to hit me up if I missed anything.

    P.S. She said the name change was because of a stalker. Not sure what sense that makes sense she posts pics and in the same place. But whatever LOL.

  5. #7362
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    This one has me tell her I'm at Dave and Buster's before she'll give me her hotel. I parked across the street from d&b. She tells me she's at the Marriott, I go there then she tells me she is at the hotel next door, WTF. Didn't want to discuss anything before I got there. Finally go up to her room and I had told her we would discuss when I get there. Everything covered, so I declined and left. She is about 6" which I liked but donation was high and I wasn't going to get what I wanted so I left, she seemed fine with me leaving, didn't *****.
    Do you have a link? There some of us know who you're talking about.

  6. #7361

    Do you have a current number for Ashton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely a keeper! Met her last week. Comms good and on time. Had her over to my place. Started off with a nice BBBJ and on to the main course, which for me is a good doggie pounding and she took it like a champ! The fun was x2 and I was very happy. Damage was $. 30. Definitely seeing her again.
    I have the old one but I think it changed since her last jail visit. Thanks.

  7. #7360

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the Kelly I know.
    Definitely not the Kelly I know either.

  8. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass away?
    Rikki passed away on May 17,2018. OD.

  9. #7358

    Sophia Cash

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Have something set up for after work. Name sounds familiar from awhile back. Pics look familiar, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/994073032141
    Way way back. Have not seen her in 3+ years. Saw her a handful of time. Has a scar on her neck that's not sexy but she did look good to me back in those days. Don't know what she looks like now but she was an alright provider.

  10. #7357

    Brittney / Kelly

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/134367928701

    Link above.

    Saw her for a hhr visit. When I first msgd her, she quoted me 100/150/200. (Sorry I don't understand the number abbreviations).

    I told her I read a review of 100 for a hhr. At first she said that wasn't her and someone else. So I took a screenshot and sent it to her and told her that it was her, she was just going by Kelly and recently changed that to Brittney. She said okay since you saw that I'll do that price this one time. Said her rent went up so rates are going up.

    Anyhow, we first chatted a day prior to meeting. Day of comes and confirm a rough timeline for seeing her. That time comes and she finally texts back so we set a time. She was hosting in mandarin. She told me she was at one hotel but when I got there, she calls and says she's at another one across the street. Kinda weird but whatever. Hotel was decent enough. Felt safe. Some people hanging around the parking lot but they seemed to be construction workers and not a bother. She asked if I'd get her a pack of smokes when I first left the house. I did, not a big deal to me. Room was nice enough. She definitely has other people staying with her but nobody around when I was there.

    She's definitely the girl in the pics. A bit skinnier maybe. Too skinny for my tastes honestly but she's a cute enough girl. Asked me to leave donation near the tv. Kinda a red flag but had no issues. She was messing with her phones a bit but not much. The whole meeting was a bit awkward honestly but a lot of that is my fault. I'm on the shy side so I don't really ask for what I want and she seems on the shy side as well. But BBBJ was nice. She definitely has some skills there. After a bit she asked if I wanted her on top and I didn't say no. Not once did she ask about covers. Just said you have to pull out when you cum. If you're into bare, she seems more than happy to oblige. Cowgirl for a bit. Then mish followed by some doggie. No bad odor but definite pussy smell if that makes sense. Some women don't really have a "scent" but she definitely does.

    All in all, not bad. But certainly not worth the initial prices she tried for LOL. From other reports I've seen, she allows basically everything. I'm a huge Greek fan but I didn't bother simply because we didn't click. I need a chick to get me to open up and it was just a bit awkard. She did kind of run away from the d when in doggie but I am a bit more "equipped" than most and she is pretty tight so I understand.

    I'd definitely say she's worth a go if you're debating and if you're cool going for what you want and giving her direction. YMMV of course. I'd say bring covers if you're not wanting to go bare. Not sure if she had any I always have my own. Feel free to hit me up if I missed anything.

    P.S. She said the name change was because of a stalker. Not sure what sense that makes sense she posts pics and in the same place. But whatever LOL.

  11. #7356

    Jewlie

    This one has me tell her I'm at Dave and Buster's before she'll give me her hotel. I parked across the street from d&b. She tells me she's at the Marriott, I go there then she tells me she is at the hotel next door, WTF. Didn't want to discuss anything before I got there. Finally go up to her room and I had told her we would discuss when I get there. Everything covered, so I declined and left. She is about 6" which I liked but donation was high and I wasn't going to get what I wanted so I left, she seemed fine with me leaving, didn't *****.

  12. #7355

    Sophia Cash

    Comms good all the way to the visit off hotel on University. Little on the the thick side, but that's the way I like it. A few more pounds and I might not have liked it. Started off with some dfk and then onto a sloppy BBBJ. Then a thorough doggie that end with a BBBJ and a don't cum in my mouth, but all in all a good visit. Construction going on at the hotel, I went during the day, as I don't like to be on that side of town at night as a hobbyist.

  13. #7354

    Ashton

    This one is definitely a keeper! Met her last week. Comms good and on time. Had her over to my place. Started off with a nice BBBJ and on to the main course, which for me is a good doggie pounding and she took it like a champ! The fun was x2 and I was very happy. Damage was $. 30. Definitely seeing her again.

  14. #7353

    Rikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie904  [View Original Post]
    Rikki was nice. Its a shame.
    Did she pass away?

  15. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyJax15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? This one found my attention but I don't want to waste my time. I can't find any history on her. If I do visit I will make sure to post.
    Never mind. Communications are good but that asking price is a hell no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape