Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 9197
-
03-27-19 09:28 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 352Wow
Anyone have digits for this one? She's in the top 5 I've seen out there. Nice work Craven!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 04:21 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 59South LVB. In front of CVS today
Mongers -.
Did anyone else catch that smoking hot blonde on the corner of s. Las vegas blvd and blue diamond.
Wearing shorts, a cut up shirt, tatts on her lower back.
Around noonish.
Was with family, couldn't pull the trigger.
Any info would be helpful.
-
03-26-19 21:52 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 823A few pics of the elusive Holy Grail
She's out there working hard for her money.
-
03-26-19 21:48 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 309Report
I have really only prowled the street for SW's the past 3 months or so and only on Trop. Morning, afternoons, and evenings here and there. I have literally never seen the same SW walking around twice. I kept phone numbers from ones I may want to see again, but never bothered to call yet. But anyways why do I never see the same SW's on Trop twice? Where do they all go?
-
03-26-19 18:26 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 823A helluva a lot better looking than Angie
What's her menu like?
Originally Posted by Ipaintits
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 16:46 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 115Actually.
She is almost Perfect. Then again I got a intro and recommendation from 2 other young ladies. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 16:18 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 823Light skinned ebony
She speaks English, I got more pics of her today. She's out on the track right now, so punters if you're in Vegas go take a shot.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 15:03 #5755Senior Member

Posts: 280As a board newbie I had to figure out a lot of acronyms on my own, even with already thinking I knew so many. GPS stands for Golden Pussy Syndrome. When a provider thinks she's worth the astronomical amount she charges.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
Here's a rather comprehensive list of terms, just in case you're curious: http://skipthegames.com/articles/abo...-abbreviations.
-
03-26-19 13:25 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 151Golden pu_ _y syndrome.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 11:56 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 2000Pure GPS
What is GPS?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
03-26-19 11:50 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 125Digits
Care to share her number?
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 10:48 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 622Gps
Damn she is a good looking SW. I wonder if she speaks or understands English. I would keep trying to scoop that one.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 00:07 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 1475Rob
I am like 90% sure this is the one that ripped me off about a year and a half ago.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 23:38 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 1959Perhaps she's bored working undercover and just wants to show off her spikes. LOL.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
03-25-19 19:02 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 823Pure GPS
I've tried to talked to this prostitute at least 3 times over the last 2 years, never says a fucking word yet clearly working. I saw her today by BK. I bet her service is shitty at best.












Reply With Quote




