Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 23659
-
04-01-19 12:05 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 26Trip to Barcelona, Spain
I was there for 4 nights. Started talking way early.
Had chatted with at least 15 POT. 3-4 we're pros and I was not interested. Narrowed down to 5 - got ghosted by 2 - remaining 3 got sick the morning of meeting. One actually came down for lunch but said she was too sick to enjoy private time.
Came back without a notch to show for.
Lessons learned -.
SA scene is very different there. It's either pros or SB that flake out. Knowing Spanish might help.
I was extra careful of scams in Spain so was very diligent in selection. I guess I went wrong somewhere but damage was lunch money.
-
03-31-19 13:12 #16338Regular Member

Posts: 13Something did change
I am using a Mac with Chrome as I have always used for this, and it is still possible to read the messages, but it seems that instead of the "Inbox" it now says "Sent" All still works the same, but there no longer is an Inbox that appears. Anyone else have this or is it just me?
Originally Posted by Zcochran00
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-19 23:11 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 185Maybe my profile is missing the mark complete but I do not have a "list of phone numbers growing daily". Perhaps it is your income? Would you mind giving me a high level summary of your profile? I barely get any action and it has been 2 months.
I think I am doing something wrong. I'll write a longer report here tonight. Perhaps the collective wisdom of this thread can point me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 11:54 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 362Which browser do you use, on a thumbdrive? This is interesting.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I'm currently using the Epic browser for hobby activities, and use its encrypted VPN feature. I'm sure there are holes in this method, as you get what you pay for (free). I should upgrade to a paid VPN.
-
03-29-19 11:50 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 362You are correct that TrueCrypt is no longer being supported. Additionally, there were reports of a possible flaw in the software that could compromise its security capabilities. However, if your wife doesn't have a degree in computer forensics and you're not likely to be on LE radar for more than banging sugar babies, I'd say it's probably good enough.
Originally Posted by InTight
[View Original Post]
VeraCrypt is the continuation of the TrueCrypt project, with up to date security. Works very similarly to TrueCrypt.
-
03-28-19 07:43 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 483Tweaked the Browser
Not sure how it happened but my browser switched to a different mode in the filters area and wouldn't show the messages. Back to normal now thank goodness. My profile instructs them to send an alternate contact in their first message. Most girls can figure that out. The ones who can't, probably aren't reading my profile anyway. My collection of SB phone numbers for texting grows daily. I travel extensively and change my profile locations to reflect places where it would be convenient to spend the night. Still learning but amazing how many 18-24 why / o girls want to sack out with grampa!
Originally Posted by Roxoff801
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 14:24 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 3345Appreciate all of those responses. I have an encrypted USB that holds everything related to the bowl, including the browsers I use, etc. I keep screenshots (PDFs used to work but don't now) of the SA profiles of anyone I've FC'd or had significant messaging w /, especially if they give me a weird vibe. Just for my own protection, in case they were to come back at me sometime w / some threat. I also track down SM of girls when I can get their full names, which is usually pretty easy to do. All of that goes into separate folders. I have a few sexy shots girls have sexted to me, but most are just the profile pics.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 21:32 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 164TrueCrypt
TrueCrypt is a free encryption software. It is now not being managed by the group that kept it upgraded and secure for years. Microsoft and others provide encryption but I would expect a backdoor for LE in any of these. I still use TrueCrypt and love it, you can encrypt a folder, a entire drive and a jump drive. As long as you are careful when you set it up it is perfect security. Never email any photo or other data that you want secure, those things live forever. When you sell or give away your computer then use a secure data overwrite program that covers and delete any tracks. Better yet follow Hillery and use a hammer to delete the drive.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 19:24 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 98DC sugar
DC is a tough town to sugar on a budget. There's lots of money in that town and asking prices from SB's are often very high. 400-500 seems to be the average all over DC, Faifax & Loudoun. Manasses gets a little less expensive. You're betteroff going south towards Woodbridge or North to Baltimore.
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
NOVA also has it's own relatively active SB thread.
-
03-26-19 19:11 #16330Regular Member

Posts: 13It works
I just read 3 messages using a Mac and Chrome with no issue. The only issue I have is that too many ladies just like to say Hi and not leave contact info which you need since you cannot respond if you are not a paying member.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 15:31 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 483Reading SA Messages.
Is it just me, or has SA changed the way they present messages? The old trick to read after your membership expires doesn't seem to work anymore.
-
03-26-19 14:55 #16328Senior Member

Posts: 373Rew_33 Norfolk.
This one is good to go with giving head only. That was her first message to me when I sent out my generic greeting. Probably caught her when she tired of guys asking stuff so she put it out there. That's all I know as she blocked me when my reply to that wasn't to her liking.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f4cf3...1-f7cbda5bcb1d
-
03-26-19 14:30 #16327Senior Member

Posts: 5603I used to have a legacy spreadsheet, but I deleted it, as thinking about all the money I spent kinda depressed me. I used to spend a lot back in the day. Glad I deleted it. As far as pics I also had a ton of them, one day I got paranoid and deleted 90% of them after reading about so many people that have gotten in trouble because they had questionable pics on their HD that got into the wrong hands. Mine were all legal, but I don't need someone thinking maybe they weren't due to all the 18 and 19 year olds that maybe someone would have thought were younger. I am sorry I did that. Also I was obsessing on them a bit too much.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
But in retrospect (as far as the dinero), I stopped counting at 200 girls a long time ago. But I am sure all of them combined was less that a third of what I spent on my last wife. Which is why there will never be another. lol
-
03-26-19 14:17 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 880I've had SBs be the shutter bugs!
One of the MILFs I met on WYP -- whom I never paid -- like having money shot souveniers. She would hand me her phone, as me to take some photos and then would email me her faves. Our first encounter's photo memory was a shot of her ass, with a vibrating butt plug with its glowing end stuffed in her, and her hands bound at the small of her back, just beneath the pool of cum I deposited on her. She showed me some of her others. Her face or body parts glistening.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
One 20 yo I saw would take selfies of herself while I plowed her ass doggie style. Basically her contorted face with my headless torso mounting her from behind. She later gave me the phone and I videoed her expressions while I drilled her mercilessly in Mish and she came buckets. She then sent them too me.
I own my own small business and filed them on a corner of my workplace server only I have access too and buried them several folders deep under innocuous names. Sherlock Holmes would have trouble finding them.
-
03-26-19 06:58 #16325Senior Member

Posts: 420Archive?
Absolutely. I have photos of every SB "score. " At last count it was up to 276. Not quite the 20,000 that Wilt Chamberlain bragged about (and his presumably were all free), but to approach those kinds of numbers I would have to retire early and fuck SBs as my full time occupation. Not a terrible proposition at all.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I find my photo collection a terrific way to walk down sensual and sexual memory lane. And obviously excellent spanking material.
I don't have a SO to hide my photos from, but, if I did, I would simply encrypt the photo file to keep it away from prying eyes.












Reply With Quote




