Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 40444
-
03-25-19 19:28 #34354Banned Member

Posts: 78CC MTs
Astro,
Originally Posted by Asstro
[View Original Post]
Yes there are Japanese MTs in the building, but No good massage reviews posted here.
Kumuman was asking for info on favorite THAi shops and Chinese shops who provide good service. Mainly a good Chinese MT.
The list was short, could not include everybody,. Could you share some info on any good Japanese shops, it would be appreciated. Thankyou.
-
03-25-19 13:36 #34353Senior Member

Posts: 379Century Center
Thank you for the info. One question, despite all the ads, there are no Japanese girls in the building?
Originally Posted by AgentRubMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 02:15 #34352Senior Member

Posts: 945MTs in CC.
Nice list.
Originally Posted by AgentRubMore
[View Original Post]
Just some comments, questions.
The Yuki I had was Chinese, even though she was in a Thai shop. No action.
Isn't #3304 Healthy Angel?
Is Yanni in #1707 or #1708?
-
03-22-19 19:27 #34351Banned Member

Posts: 78Favorites in CC
Depends what you are looking. Can only mention the ones that advertise on CG, BP, BRS. If they don't advertise I've been told NO names or numbers. I have to respect their privacy. In CC.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
Thai shops, no FS.
#3903 our favorite Candy when in town.
#2601 Nana, ginger, Yuki.
#2503, depends who is advertising.
#2403 depends who is advertising.
Chinese shops, massage and or FS.
Cherry spa #1011 when Cherry is in town.
E cup girl.
Jenni #1506.
Lucy #1603.
Yanni #1707.
Mia Thai Chinese #3403 NE.
Heavenly #3304.
Just a few for you to try.
The Chinese shops are ones where I have had a descent massage. YMMV.
-
03-21-19 21:32 #34350Senior Member

Posts: 407Maybe these are the guys living in the park across the st.
Originally Posted by MoonOfJamaica
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 11:15 #34349Senior Member

Posts: 286Mind sharing your favorite MT shop in cc. Is it a thai or Chinese? I have yet to find a good Chinese MT in c. C.
Originally Posted by AgentRubMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 21:15 #34348Senior Member

Posts: 452True that
I was thinking the same thing, if not from the doc, from one of the numerous aliases used on this site. I ignore the positive reviews that omit the who and where which I think are just intended to create interest in a certain mediocre provider. I mean if they were good they wouldn't need a BS report.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 17:29 #34347Senior Member

Posts: 192Explain more? What do you mean?
Originally Posted by MoonOfJamaica
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 10:02 #34346Senior Member

Posts: 147Champagne
Which shop does she work out of? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AgentRubMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 06:19 #34345

Posts: 2479From about the time the good doctor was trying to get everyone to pay more. LOL.
Originally Posted by Museki
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 03:24 #34344Senior Member

Posts: 452Standard fee?
Since when is standard fee $160?
Originally Posted by AgentRubMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 01:47 #34343Banned Member

Posts: 29Creepy guys roaming out and about wong building?
Noticed a few guys roaming around that building for hours.
Who are they?
-
03-20-19 01:45 #34342Banned Member

Posts: 78Champagne
I have to make the correction on the last review. Standard fee was $.2. I was thinking of the fee for the extras before I popped, saved myself. 40.
Must also say that you can tell if the MT is into pleasing. Some will just go through the motion with not much feeling.
Champagne got me so excited too quick. Soft music, dark room, hot girl. Nice shop.
-
03-19-19 20:14 #34341Banned Member

Posts: 78CC very busy
Called my favorite shop and MT later afternoon, said come now. Shop was busy, lots of shoes by the door, had to wait for the shower room, MT gave me my usual strong massage, no tease, flip, stretched and got the finish up slaps that means the end. Said times up, what no oil, no handy, said very busy today, yesterday was more busy. Wow! Rush job. As I was getting in the elevator my MT jumped in and got off at another floor, said customer waiting. No repeat for me.
Not satisfied I called ' Champagne', different shop, same thing, shoes by the door, shown to a room by a different MT, paid HF, shower, waited, MT shows up but I said I requested Champagne, waited. Finally she shows up all bubbly and happy. Back rub oil before the flip, as she is stroking the Twig, has a beautiful body, I start roaming, thinking naked, kitty, more, she wants to upsell and Negotiate $. I Pop before we make the deal. She is pretty sweet. Oh well! I wanted to see her before she leaves soon. Standard fee $. 60.
-
03-19-19 15:29 #34340Regular Member

Posts: 2How would you rate her face / looks. Pretty or cute? Thank you.
Originally Posted by DpcHonolulu
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






