Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 10969
-
03-26-19 15:46 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 689I commend you!
It's post like this that make this forum so enjoyable! Where can we experience Sabrina, while you're choking the chicken? Wink!
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 14:19 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 153Sabrina
Its been a while for me, and I have been dreaming about Sabrina for a long time. I requested she wear my bday present I got for her. She did just that and she looked sexy as hell. I liked that she kept her heels on. I did notice her nicely painted nails. She never dissapoints. Lots of lfk, dfk, groping, it felt great when she would stroke my cock while we kissed. It didn't take long for her lips to wrap around my cock. She definitely my ATF. Her BBBJ, dt, plenty of suction and lots of spit. Seeing the spit drip off my cock unforgettable.
I had to return the favor and eat her juicy pussy. I can est that fine pussy all day. She must have cum for me cause hearing her moans and then her saying gods name and fuck complete turn on. Lfk, dfk and then played and sucked on her breasts.
She returned to BBBJ and dt. All I kept thinking is I've waited forever to feel her pulsating pussy around my cock. She moved into doggy and was happy to oblige. Man it felt so good and the anticipation and missing her I couldn't last, especially when she started talking dirty. Telling me she loves when I fuck her doggy. Uggh, I exploded shortly after. Thats the first time she made me cum so fast, usually I make it the whole hour with her. More lfk, dfk, daty, BBBJ, dt, tried to squeeze in mish but time ran out. I'll be beating off everyday thinking about this woman until I get to see her again.
-
03-25-19 19:57 #1487Banned Member

Posts: 21Models club Elite
The picture also shows the owner of EEC, with his name listed on that picture.
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
Markus has a purple button down shirt with pink and black horizontal accents.
Markus sure loves young blondes that are tall Caucasians. Goes to show why some of MCE girls are white, blonde and Caucasian.
-
03-25-19 15:29 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 171Tess ecc
Saw tess from ecc. Nice girl gives realll good bbj but said please don't come in mouth so I came all over her tits. She initiated the second round riding me. I wouldn't repeat only bc I wasnt attracted to her. I think there are far better looking girls and I also didn't like no cim. But performance wise better than normal disappointment eec girls.
-
03-25-19 07:16 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 818Anyone know an agency or independent available early? Like, between 7-9 AM?
-
03-25-19 01:06 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 131Red head agency girls are rare
The only Redhead I know of still is Tess with EEC, (the others were independents, one I loved was on Eros, Natalie, but she looks to have retired,) Tess is still new so I haven't head the pleasure yet; still on my to do list, but if you get to her first let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 22:33 #1483Banned Member

Posts: 21Mce.
I have the same emails as well from EEC.
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
Bashing MCE / CEC. EEC even bashed Markus on Facebook posting his actual name about "how pretends to offer the world, when he has been caught using girls that are naive". It was circulating for quite some time showing pictures and his name. I took a screen shot of it. I even looked up "Markus". If he is reading this, which he probably is, well, well.
I'm not sure how he gets the girls on SA in all actuality. He isn't a person a girl being sober would go to fuck with him, probably a drunk girl would do. You mongers have to ask the MCE girls.
-
03-24-19 21:47 #1482Banned Member

Posts: 19My bad.
They for sure used to be in the north burbs. Had some TER reviews saying that too. Guess they moved operations.
Originally Posted by Nl6120
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 21:04 #1481Regular Member

Posts: 2They are not in Chicago though.
Just sent them an email reply is following:
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your interest in meeting HD girls in Dallas TX.
However, before I can schedule your appointment, we need to go through the screening process.
-
03-24-19 14:56 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 168Best redhead?
Fellas, all this St Patrick's fun has gotten my mind wandering back to some emerald isle girls. Who do you think is the best redhead in all of Chicago?
If she offers Greek, I'm extra sold.
-
03-24-19 12:26 #1479Banned Member

Posts: 19Never used but.
hotdreamselect.com get some of the same girls. Never used cause they were solely in the northern burbs when I 1st found them but that might've changed.
Originally Posted by Nl6120
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 11:33 #1478Regular Member

Posts: 2Places similar to korean palace?
Hey, fellow mongers, I'm sure many of you know KP, but my question is are there any places similar to korean palace for K-girls. Is KP the only korean agency around Chicago?
-
03-24-19 11:26 #1477Banned Member

Posts: 19MCE bashing
There was a point where EEC was sending emails out somewhat regularly bashing MCE. They'd always end it by saying they're the only ones that provide fresh non-pros at a reasonable rate. Of course they're mostly pros from Europe / Latin America and they have jacked their rate since then. Before anybody accuses me of being a shill, I have one these emails saved where they teed off on both MCE (formerly CEC) and, ironically enough, Angellis. Who's to say if these USA accts are EEC but it does stand out as odd when all you do is bash one agency.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 10:26 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 131Agreed
Agreed, block the totalPITA.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 19:53 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 338[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote






