Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1489

    I commend you!

    It's post like this that make this forum so enjoyable! Where can we experience Sabrina, while you're choking the chicken? Wink!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while for me, and I have been dreaming about Sabrina for a long time. I requested she wear my bday present I got for her. She did just that and she looked sexy as hell. I liked that she kept her heels on. I did notice her nicely painted nails. She never dissapoints. Lots of lfk, dfk, groping, it felt great when she would stroke my cock while we kissed. It didn't take long for her lips to wrap around my cock. She definitely my ATF. Her BBBJ, dt, plenty of suction and lots of spit. Seeing the spit drip off my cock unforgettable.

    I had to return the favor and eat her juicy pussy. I can est that fine pussy all day. She must have cum for me cause hearing her moans and then her saying gods name and fuck complete turn on. Lfk, dfk and then played and sucked on her breasts.

    She returned to BBBJ and dt. All I kept thinking is I've waited forever to feel her pulsating pussy around my cock. She moved into doggy and was happy to oblige..

  2. #1488

    Sabrina

    Its been a while for me, and I have been dreaming about Sabrina for a long time. I requested she wear my bday present I got for her. She did just that and she looked sexy as hell. I liked that she kept her heels on. I did notice her nicely painted nails. She never dissapoints. Lots of lfk, dfk, groping, it felt great when she would stroke my cock while we kissed. It didn't take long for her lips to wrap around my cock. She definitely my ATF. Her BBBJ, dt, plenty of suction and lots of spit. Seeing the spit drip off my cock unforgettable.

    I had to return the favor and eat her juicy pussy. I can est that fine pussy all day. She must have cum for me cause hearing her moans and then her saying gods name and fuck complete turn on. Lfk, dfk and then played and sucked on her breasts.

    She returned to BBBJ and dt. All I kept thinking is I've waited forever to feel her pulsating pussy around my cock. She moved into doggy and was happy to oblige. Man it felt so good and the anticipation and missing her I couldn't last, especially when she started talking dirty. Telling me she loves when I fuck her doggy. Uggh, I exploded shortly after. Thats the first time she made me cum so fast, usually I make it the whole hour with her. More lfk, dfk, daty, BBBJ, dt, tried to squeeze in mish but time ran out. I'll be beating off everyday thinking about this woman until I get to see her again.

  3. #1487

    Models club Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck  [View Original Post]
    There was a point where EEC was sending emails out somewhat regularly bashing MCE. They'd always end it by saying they're the only ones that provide fresh non-pros at a reasonable rate. Of course they're mostly pros from Europe / Latin America and they have jacked their rate since then. Before anybody accuses me of being a shill, I have one these emails saved where they teed off on both MCE (formerly CEC) and, ironically enough, Angellis. Who's to say if these USA accts are EEC but it does stand out as odd when all you do is bash one agency.
    The picture also shows the owner of EEC, with his name listed on that picture.

    Markus has a purple button down shirt with pink and black horizontal accents.

    Markus sure loves young blondes that are tall Caucasians. Goes to show why some of MCE girls are white, blonde and Caucasian.

  4. #1486

    Tess ecc

    Saw tess from ecc. Nice girl gives realll good bbj but said please don't come in mouth so I came all over her tits. She initiated the second round riding me. I wouldn't repeat only bc I wasnt attracted to her. I think there are far better looking girls and I also didn't like no cim. But performance wise better than normal disappointment eec girls.

  5. #1485
    Anyone know an agency or independent available early? Like, between 7-9 AM?

  6. #1484

    Red head agency girls are rare

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, all this St Patrick's fun has gotten my mind wandering back to some emerald isle girls. Who do you think is the best redhead in all of Chicago?

    If she offers Greek, I'm extra sold.
    The only Redhead I know of still is Tess with EEC, (the others were independents, one I loved was on Eros, Natalie, but she looks to have retired,) Tess is still new so I haven't head the pleasure yet; still on my to do list, but if you get to her first let us know how it goes.

  7. #1483

    Mce.

    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck  [View Original Post]
    There was a point where EEC was sending emails out somewhat regularly bashing MCE. They'd always end it by saying they're the only ones that provide fresh non-pros at a reasonable rate. Of course they're mostly pros from Europe / Latin America and they have jacked their rate since then. Before anybody accuses me of being a shill, I have one these emails saved where they teed off on both MCE (formerly CEC) and, ironically enough, Angellis. Who's to say if these USA accts are EEC but it does stand out as odd when all you do is bash one agency.
    I have the same emails as well from EEC.

    Bashing MCE / CEC. EEC even bashed Markus on Facebook posting his actual name about "how pretends to offer the world, when he has been caught using girls that are naive". It was circulating for quite some time showing pictures and his name. I took a screen shot of it. I even looked up "Markus". If he is reading this, which he probably is, well, well.

    I'm not sure how he gets the girls on SA in all actuality. He isn't a person a girl being sober would go to fuck with him, probably a drunk girl would do. You mongers have to ask the MCE girls.

  8. #1482

    My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nl6120  [View Original Post]
    Just sent them an email reply is following:

    Thanks for your interest in meeting HD girls in Dallas TX.

    However, before I can schedule your appointment, we need to go through the screening process.
    They for sure used to be in the north burbs. Had some TER reviews saying that too. Guess they moved operations.

  9. #1481

    They are not in Chicago though.

    Quote Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck  [View Original Post]
    hotdreamselect.com get some of the same girls. Never used cause they were solely in the northern burbs when I 1st found them but that might've changed.
    Just sent them an email reply is following:

    Thanks for your interest in meeting HD girls in Dallas TX.

    However, before I can schedule your appointment, we need to go through the screening process.

  10. #1480

    Best redhead?

    Fellas, all this St Patrick's fun has gotten my mind wandering back to some emerald isle girls. Who do you think is the best redhead in all of Chicago?

    If she offers Greek, I'm extra sold.

  11. #1479

    Never used but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nl6120  [View Original Post]
    Hey, fellow mongers, I'm sure many of you know KP, but my question is are there any places similar to korean palace for K-girls. Is KP the only korean agency around Chicago?
    hotdreamselect.com get some of the same girls. Never used cause they were solely in the northern burbs when I 1st found them but that might've changed.

  12. #1478

    Places similar to korean palace?

    Hey, fellow mongers, I'm sure many of you know KP, but my question is are there any places similar to korean palace for K-girls. Is KP the only korean agency around Chicago?

  13. #1477

    MCE bashing

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, block the totalPITA.
    There was a point where EEC was sending emails out somewhat regularly bashing MCE. They'd always end it by saying they're the only ones that provide fresh non-pros at a reasonable rate. Of course they're mostly pros from Europe / Latin America and they have jacked their rate since then. Before anybody accuses me of being a shill, I have one these emails saved where they teed off on both MCE (formerly CEC) and, ironically enough, Angellis. Who's to say if these USA accts are EEC but it does stand out as odd when all you do is bash one agency.

  14. #1476

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    This is someone with a serious mce issue, I blocked them, but can see when people reply, they've gone as far as to dox some of the girls before, they keep getting banned and keep opening new accounts. I highly suggest everyone block and not respond because they ruin the discussion for everyone.
    Agreed, block the totalPITA.

  15. #1475
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape