Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 735 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 11013
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #513

    Intel?

    Hey guys, long story short: a family member just moved to Seattle and has invited me to come visit for a few days, I been looking to see what fun there is in Seattle and came across a provider on tna and was curious if anyone here (a few reviews on tna. But find it hard to believe there's no other mention of provider anywhere else besides tna). Provider is in Oregon at the moment but looks like she'll be back in WA soon. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ax-in-Portland.

    I'm not from the area so I don't know if there are other boards where she is mentioned, but this is the only one I've found. Google search shows that the contact number has been used by 2 other providers in the past, but like this one, only active on tna.

    TIA.

  2. #512

    Annabella_love

    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody see the alert that was written on Annabella_love? It appears it was taken down recently? Does anybody know the second part to the story?
    Missed it. What did it say? I've been with her and had a good experience.

  3. #511
    Been talking to her as well. Seems like a freak.

  4. #510

    Sweets

    Look in the Oregon threads.

  5. #509

    Any info on this one?

    Any seen this one? Worthwhile? BBFS?

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...e/525261407034

  6. #508

  7. #507

    Emily stg


  8. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    If I had any info I wouldn't be asking LOL.
    Then how the hell do you know that she works at the casino? Makes no sense. Which Casino are we talking about? That's like saying the sky is blue.

  9. #505

    Casino girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    Pm the info?
    If I had any info I wouldn't be asking LOL.

  10. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She works the casinos.
    Pm the info?

  11. #503

    Haven't confirmed that one

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone confirmed this agency is legit? I thought it looked like a Chinese rip off of the Kgirl websites. Do they even change out the photos of their models?
    But there are some kbeauty gals that visit from LA and are legit.

  12. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone confirmed this agency is legit? I thought it looked like a Chinese rip off of the Kgirl websites. Do they even change out the photos of their models?

  13. #501

    Annabella_love alert written

    Did anybody see the alert that was written on Annabella_love? It appears it was taken down recently? Does anybody know the second part to the story?

  14. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTheLover  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in downtown Seattle for a conference over the weekend and wanted to know if any of you mongers had a recommendation for a reliable provider who'll visit my hotel. Much appreciated, and I'll return the favor if you're ever in Nashville!
    http://www.asianescortseattle.com/

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....e-play-with-me!

  15. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a girl named Ally or Allison hangs out at the casinos picking up guys. I hear she has ads up somewhere just wondering if anyone knows of her. Dark hair petite early twenties.
    Which casinos? I usually go to the Muckleshoot, Redwind and eqc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape