Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Streamwood?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Two

  2. #20796

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    He's probably Noahlarson, the owner as Dmike commented on.

    -w.
    It is one lady working there not young massage skills 4/10 looks 5/10 fake cans if you're into that. K spa.

    She is a little thick with flat bottom, menu is probably generous but there are many other places right now. If you're in the neighborhood fine but not worth a drive. One person so expect interruptions and no door chimes so expect starting stopping massage to check door. L1 tried but rough.

  3. #20795
    [Deleted by Admin]

    One

  4. #20794
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    You will not be seeing the girl in these photos. The photos are of Emma Mason / Teen Model etc. The ad could be for a jack shack.

  5. #20793

  6. #20792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time report the user

    A2

  7. #20791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Ozone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Just started the massage thing. Hit me inbox where ozone is. My search is giving me humboldt park. Someone hit me let me know if I'm right. Want to try them this weekend.
    Dwill.
    Ozone is close to Humboldt Park, but is actually a more in the Ukrainian Village area at, W Chicago Ave. I have never been, but I am familiar with and have seen one of their ladies prior somewhere else.

    FYI, they have a reputation for demanding higher tips.

    Please PM your experience.

  8. #20790

    Allison.


  9. #20789
    Thanks Noah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElChuco  [View Original Post]
    This place is new. ,both visits well worth it. Clean and reasonably priced. Left very pleased and will return. Beautiful small lady was providing massage. Plenty of leeway. Highly recommended for first timers and vets.

  10. #20788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Can you share more info? PM if you'd like. Name of the Latina and what she quoted you for FS. I haven't been back there since their grand opening, the young Asian one I'd seen had left.
    Just started the massage thing. Hit me inbox where ozone is. My search is giving me humboldt park. Someone hit me let me know if I'm right. Want to try them this weekend.

    Dwill.

  11. #20787

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso82  [View Original Post]
    How do you compare her to Zoey, Marina, or Sonya? I've seen them all near Ohare and wonder in Jennifer is any better or different? Also visited a Thai lady in Downers Grove. Was very reasonable for $120. Not sure if she is still in town though.
    So I've hit Marina and Sonya but haven't connected with Zoey yet. Jennifer is younger and better looking than Marina and Sonya. She looks like the GND Thai girl, which is saying a lot considering that most Thai girls to me look a little too stripper like. She does have MM's but so do M & S. Her massage skills are actually pretty good, and I can tell she tries there.

    Negatives are the lack of bed, no shower play and really treats it like a MT and not real playtime. She also does CBJ, doubt BBBJ is available. If skills are more important than looks, you might not go with her.

  12. #20786

    Felt like VIP at VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Massage long time.
    This place is new. ,both visits well worth it. Clean and reasonably priced. Left very pleased and will return. Beautiful small lady was providing massage. Plenty of leeway. Highly recommended for first timers and vets.

  13. #20785

    Thai Jennifer

    How do you compare her to Zoey, Marina, or Sonya? I've seen them all near Ohare and wonder in Jennifer is any better or different? Also visited a Thai lady in Downers Grove. Was very reasonable for $120. Not sure if she is still in town though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow monger went to see Thai Jennifer it was not what I was expecting according to the threats discussed in here. Location very good it was easy to find parking. I was greeted by a beautiful young Thai lady, I took a fast shower got on the massage table, then I was ask for the donation $$. 5 she proceed with the massage for about 5 minutes I was told to flip, she proceed with FS and, after I was given a glass of wine and a little banana time expand here 25 minutes over all, for $$. 5 I was expecting at least a whole hour stay safe.

  14. #20784

    Latina at ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Ok so despite some of the reports of high prices etc. I stopped in. Heck it's right by my house and I had to run to marianos anyway.

    Mamasan took the door fee then sent in a mid 20's latina, hottest I have had in an AMP.

    L1 was A little higher than standard pricing but I have burned a Jackson on worse things.

    Anyway this chica is definitely DTF, I just didn't pony up today.

    Here's the other good part. She actually gave a real good massage LOL.

    She can do better than that place, guessing she won't last long.

    Anyways I will prob go back and get some queso before it's gone.

    Stay safe.

    Cmd.
    Can you share more info? PM if you'd like. Name of the Latina and what she quoted you for FS. I haven't been back there since their grand opening, the young Asian one I'd seen had left.

  15. #20783

    Kiki is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.
    Your a little late brother. Kiki left 4 or 5 days ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape