Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3453

    Pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    No thanks at her rate.

  2. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    I only had a couple times to contact her, but no response. Anyone else try?
    I've contacted, but haven't seen. She's in Baraboo. Over the course of a few weeks, her rules went from:

    "no oral, anal, or kissing".

    To "no oral, anal".

    To "no anal".

    Is that reflected in the actual service? Who knows. Someone posted "don't bother" but didn't share any details. The fact that she's in Baraboo means I have to feel really confident about what to expect before I travel that far.

  3. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same girl. Cute as fuck. But service is kind of flat, sadly.
    Service is not the only thing flat on Molly ie no chest. Couple that with the fact a bowl of jello is more enthusiastic than Molly well. Funny thing is she is Red's little sister who had huge boobs. Maybe a different father or something. But she is cute with a nice ass.

  4. #3450

  5. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to setup something but our schedules haven't matched. Any information on her?

    Is she the Molly that was sp?

    GS.
    Yes, same girl. Cute as fuck. But service is kind of flat, sadly.

  6. #3448

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to setup something but our schedules haven't matched. Any information on her?

    Is she the Molly that was sp?

    GS.

  7. #3447

    Stripper

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021

    I only had a couple times to contact her, but no response. Anyone else try?

  8. #3446

    Molly


  9. #3445

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    Amber is one of the worst providers in Madison, unless you have a humiliation fetish. Last time I saw her she told me I had to leave 10 minutes in because her sister and kid was coming over to the hotel room. She said she would make it up to me but of course offered and I never inquired.
    I contacted her after I posted recently that I'd never see her again. I was just curious if she'd remember or acknowledge. She did. And again offered to make it up to me. Perhaps if it was free?

    But I wasn't really all that interested in seeing her again, even if it was free. I had just vastly overpaid for what turned out to be a qv. And this was supposed to be the makeup for the last shitty visit! LOL I wasn't going to give her any more money. More just curious to understand. I don't feel like I accomplished that either. And she stopped responding (understandably).

    My only intent in posting here again is to restate how utterly disappointing and humiliating it was to see her. And brief. And expensive. Hygiene wasn't great either. I normally like DATY. I didn't even try this recent time because of the odor. Odor like that is a strong indication of a high volume provider. Which isn't surprising, given all the other clues.

    Oh, and she reads the forum. She noticed and commented on my review. She asked me to delete or update it. That inspired me to add more details, but not quite in the manner she wanted.

    Even if she gave me an earth shattering no limits multi-hour session for free, with all the slow fucking and sucking I could possibly ever want, and she was clean and fresh and all dolled up, and I loved it...

    It still wouldn't erase the fact that the next poor bastard would be a fool to expect to get anything other than absolutely shitty service.

    And I was already that fool at least once.

  10. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber a couple of times a while ago:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/991501171147

    I saw her again recently against my better judgement. And now she's firmly in the never again column.

    Why did I try again? For one, she's cute. And she acknowledged how shitty the last visit was. She offered to make it up to me. I fell for it. This make up service was even worse than the last time. Super rushed. No connection. I felt like an idiot.

    The pic with her in the red shirt is her. But the service is very rushed. I suspect she had someone in the bedroom, her roommate.
    Amber is one of the worst providers in Madison, unless you have a humiliation fetish. Last time I saw her she told me I had to leave 10 minutes in because her sister and kid was coming over to the hotel room. She said she would make it up to me but of course offered and I never inquired.

  11. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    This girl is legit. Provider from Milwaukee. Visiting Madison till Weds!! Pics are accurate!!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...4/858774876445
    Definitely not the same experience. Upped the donation on me as I was about to be on my way. And asked me to pick up raincoats for her other clients on the way even though we had agreed on bare. I passed and was told I would be blocked, I laughed LOL.

  12. #3442

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber a couple of times a while ago:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/991501171147

    I saw her again recently against my better judgement. And now she's firmly in the never again column.

    Why did I try again? For one, she's cute. And she acknowledged how shitty the last visit was. She offered to make it up to me. I fell for it. This make up service was even worse than the last time. Super rushed. No connection. I felt like an idiot.

    The pic with her in the red shirt is her. But the service is very rushed. I suspect she had someone in the bedroom, her roommate.
    Sorry for the bad time Popeye, but appreciate the honest report. I now consider myself lucky as she flaked on me a few weeks ago and was set to give her another shot. NOT now.

  13. #3441

    Denver Rose

    This girl is legit. Provider from Milwaukee. Visiting Madison till Weds!! Pics are accurate!!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...4/858774876445

  14. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBobb  [View Original Post]
    She is. It completely Asian but a mix of Asian and Hispanic. She was on SA at some point. Had an extreme Daddy fetish. PM for more info.
    Sent you a pm.

  15. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    Saw her first time for a hour everything very rushed. Out the door in 25 min. She txt me last night 5 X wanted me to come see her. She said would take her time this time. Told her no she had her chance the first time. Her Face or body isn't that hot anyway. Kinda a dog! Bow wow. 25 yo hell looks 35 yo. Curb likes them younger then that. Curb OUT!
    One of the few good things about being a "mature gent" is an appreciation for women of all ages. Yeah; I also prefer the low-mileage models but I've had some good rides with 35 ish women. And one of the worst ever was an 18 year old That I thought would be a nice birthday treat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape