Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 683 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info? The post is down on Skip the games.
    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/403233835795

  2. #262
    Has anybody seen her. I was trying to set something up but she a little 2 pricey.

    I mean I love the way body looks specially herbass but if I'mma pay her price she better be on point, and some of these girls posting nice thick pics most of the time end up being fat with a huge belly. For the 250 for an h she asking 4 she better look right!

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/5-exper...t-609-18470777

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...-1677/1/600009

  3. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, she told me that she's from Connecticut and the new number goes along with the story of her life that she so easily shared.
    I texted her and got a few pics. I'm in Delaware but get to NJ occasionally and she said let's meet. I'll give her a try next time over there.

  4. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    So I just spent a half hour with Sue Thomas in Audubon / Mt Ephraim. Very nice girl / lady, open to many things if you want to pay for it. Everything is covered, but her BJ with the cover is very good and you don't even notice that you're covered. She's small and in shape, with baby damage. Her pictures are her, great teeth and smile. Very chatty with lots of dirty talk. You can tell her that I referred her if you want, I don't get anything from it but it might ease the process.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/494759109631
    Do you have any contact info? The post is down on Skip the games.

  5. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I am relatively new to all this and the Skip the games listings are interesting but the one big piece of missing information is the price. I know from the street, there is almost a universal price for services and if the SW throws out a high #, you are free to drop her right back off. Skip the Games, its not quite that easy to make the connection, find a suitable time only to find out that she might be asking for double what you had in mind and there you are, caught in bad situation. I am somewhat reluctant to ask in advance since it could be a trap on the other side.
    Skip the games has been kind of a hit or miss for me, been using it for about 2 years and you often see the same girls posting on it. There are a few good ones that show up on there and for the most part the girls have been very upfront with me in regards to pricing and will often send me pics to verify that it isn't leading to bait and switch. Typical tit shot giving me a thumbs up. Been six months since I've made the rounds due to a seriously broken foot and I have to say the selection on STG has gone a bit downhill when I started looking again this past week. So much so that I may just have to go to an AMP to get my fix.

  6. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]

    So how does a relatively new monger find out the damages, for both Sue Thomas mentioned and any other prospective STG listing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Just ask what the donation for their time is. I never get into details until I'm there personally.

  7. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I am relatively new to all this and the Skip the games listings are interesting but the one big piece of missing information is the price. I know from the street, there is almost a universal price for services and if the SW throws out a high #, you are free to drop her right back off. Skip the Games, its not quite that easy to make the connection, find a suitable time only to find out that she might be asking for double what you had in mind and there you are, caught in bad situation. I am somewhat reluctant to ask in advance since it could be a trap on the other side.

    So how does a relatively new monger find out the damages, for both Sue Thomas mentioned and any other prospective STG listing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    You text them and ask. I use a textnow number so they don't get my real one.

  8. #256

    Great report

    I am relatively new to all this and the Skip the games listings are interesting but the one big piece of missing information is the price. I know from the street, there is almost a universal price for services and if the SW throws out a high #, you are free to drop her right back off. Skip the Games, its not quite that easy to make the connection, find a suitable time only to find out that she might be asking for double what you had in mind and there you are, caught in bad situation. I am somewhat reluctant to ask in advance since it could be a trap on the other side.

    So how does a relatively new monger find out the damages, for both Sue Thomas mentioned and any other prospective STG listing? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    So I just spent a half hour with Sue Thomas in Audubon / Mt Ephraim. Very nice girl / lady, open to many things if you want to pay for it. Everything is covered, but her BJ with the cover is very good and you don't even notice that you're covered. She's small and in shape, with baby damage. Her pictures are her, great teeth and smile. Very chatty with lots of dirty talk. You can tell her that I referred her if you want, I don't get anything from it but it might ease the process.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/494759109631

  9. #255

    Sue Thomas

    So I just spent a half hour with Sue Thomas in Audubon / Mt Ephraim. Very nice girl / lady, open to many things if you want to pay for it. Everything is covered, but her BJ with the cover is very good and you don't even notice that you're covered. She's small and in shape, with baby damage. Her pictures are her, great teeth and smile. Very chatty with lots of dirty talk. You can tell her that I referred her if you want, I don't get anything from it but it might ease the process.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...s/494759109631

  10. #254

    Atlantic City

    I was planning on heading out to AC in the near future and wanted to know what the indy scene is like for an outcall to the hotels.

    And ladies that could be recommended?

  11. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84  [View Original Post]
    This is her new number. 4754347031. She just text me the other day telling me she got a new number.

    Any info on these 2 girls? I'm trying to set something for for this weekend's.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/milenna...irter-17819522

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-bar...rnite-14536509
    Interesting, she told me that she's from Connecticut and the new number goes along with the story of her life that she so easily shared.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    She's not responding anymore, it seems like she's found a sugar daddy to take care of her.
    This is her new number. 4754347031. She just text me the other day telling me she got a new number.

    Any info on these 2 girls? I'm trying to set something for for this weekend's.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/milenna...irter-17819522

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-bar...rnite-14536509

  13. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman771  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have her contact info? Her ad was taken down.
    She's not responding anymore, it seems like she's found a sugar daddy to take care of her.

  14. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman771  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have her contact info? Her ad was taken down.
    Her phone number has been disconnected. Either she is taking a break or she has become overwhelm with calls.

  15. #249

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this provider a while back, but her incall was in Hammonton so I couldn't make it to see her. Recently she's been coming to the Mt. Laurel area and getting a room, so I saw her last week. She looks exactly like her pictures, she's very friendly and extremely horny, loves sex. We started off with some touching and making out before she moved on to some good oral. She then got on top and used me as a human dildo and slowly started cg, then I wanted some mish, which was hot. She really wanted some anal, so I agreed, it's not really my thing, and she lifted her leg and pivoted into position and then grabbed me and put it where she wanted. She really does enjoy it. It was a great erotic session and now it seems she's going to be getting a room in the area looking for some new regulars and I agreed to write a review and let you all know about her, Enjoy!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...k/484746550718
    Do you happen to have her contact info? Her ad was taken down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape