Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2148
-
04-19-19 06:00 #228Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for someone
I'm looking for a young, petite black girl, any suggestions worth traveling for? The options in Lansing are limited. Anyone tried this girl, it looks too good to be true but she reminds of a girl I found at Firekeepers before:
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...s/391648450154
BTW I'd really like to find the girl from Firekeepers, I saw her there in December. She was a young skinny black girl, pretty face, body like the one in the ad above, she had one small tattoo on the back of her neck and gave her name as Nicky. If you know who she is pm me, I'll be eternally grateful LOL.
-
04-18-19 17:34 #227Senior Member

Posts: 184Might be out dated but.
Unless something has changed. And this is coming not just my experience but others I talked to- don't waste time trying to see this one unless you want a run around and nothing more than a massage.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/381813420034
-
04-16-19 17:11 #226Senior Member

Posts: 596Mya
I have old pics.
Originally Posted by Ouliksak
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 15:42 #225Senior Member

Posts: 287Sly was correct.
Well JJ. Nice to be posting again. I'll try not to go off the deep end again. LOL.
Originally Posted by JJletsplay
[View Original Post]
Sly was correct, on which Mya I was referring to. She lived in Bc, over a year ago. Before she went on vacation. I looked through the old post to see if I could find a pic. You would remember her. She has changed a bit.
Be safe.
-
04-16-19 12:44 #224Senior Member

Posts: 12882 area Myas'
Oulik,
Originally Posted by Ouliksak
[View Original Post]
Good to see you back and posting!
This Mya looks quite familiar, altho never have dreamed of her.
There is / was another "Mya" who was working incall in BC & was a protege' of Nikki's.
(also have not yet dreamed of her personally).
She was described a while back by 1 monger as "wild & enjoyable".
Sure you're not mixing them up, but pointing out just in case.
Be Safe. Take Care.
JJ.
-
04-15-19 22:51 #223Senior Member

Posts: 886Maybe you could post about some of those other "experiences?" .
Originally Posted by NoSaltNoLime69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 16:45 #222Senior Member

Posts: 1701This is her
I saw her recently and it is her. She put on a few lbs while on vacation. She seems healthier now. Said that being on vacation was the best thing for her, because she had to give up candy.
Originally Posted by Ouliksak
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 09:58 #221Senior Member

Posts: 287Mya of old?
Is this same may?. I no she left for awhile, state vacation.
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...o/723508609186
-
04-10-19 06:15 #220Regular Member

Posts: 2OMG dreaming of Syndny
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/484124760944
OK, I have been a lurker on this site for years and have had few experiences worth posting about, but I met Syndny the other day and had an amazing time. Set up was easy, awesome personality, kissing, daty, BBBJ, toy play, multiple positions, and 420 friendly. Currently working in same place as Nikki: safe neighborhood, house nice, about the only downside is working on a massage table. I have no doubt I will be seeing her again.
-
04-03-19 00:40 #219Senior Member

Posts: 175'Thanks for the report
Appreciate the report Ford, based on your report will plan a visit and report back on the experience. Thanks again, BB12.
Originally Posted by Ford1275
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 18:13 #218Senior Member

Posts: 260Sydney
Toftt with this one today. She was the only one out of four that responded. Set up an appointment after some texting back and forth. Has an incall in a decent area of town. I felt safe the entire time I was there. She met me at the door with a nice little out fit on, it was an outfit that she has on in some of her pictures. House was a little messy but I didn't care. She led me upstairs to a nice clean room with a massage table. Got on the table and started with a not bad massage and chit chat and some hand roaming. During the conversation it came up that she's friends with Nikki and that she was there and they both work out of the same place. I told her to get her so I could see her and ended up with a last minute duo. I had a great time with both. BBBJ, daty, dfk was all on the menu. I recommend and will repeat. http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/484124760944.
-
03-31-19 09:46 #217Senior Member

Posts: 53I saw her as well. Has her own apartment and a son, that does not live with her. Very sweet fun talkative and good service. Did $. 5 for an hour dream with normal services I recommend. And would repeat but has not answered phone last few weeks :/
Originally Posted by StuckInBc117
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 11:05 #216Senior Member

Posts: 93Brea
Saw her twice nice girl location is nice area would repeat but she hasn't answered her phone the last couple times I tried.
Originally Posted by StuckInBc117
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 08:23 #215Regular Member

Posts: 23Anymore reviews of this one? Ty.
Originally Posted by Johnwb7
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 18:06 #214Regular Member

Posts: 2Sapphire = scam
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/513067264895
Set up an appointment last minute with her today. Sleazy motel beside pancake house downtown. 80/ hr. Instinct told me to stay away but got stood up on a previous engagement and was looking for a short notice appointment. After donation on table she walked over and counted it out it away in her "box" of money and then asked if I minded if she went pee. I said no. She must have texted her guy friend as a loud pounding on door and she opened it and dude said who are you. And said he was Bc police. He obviously wasn't and I just said fine I'm leaving and walked past him and out. He said that's ok he has someone downstairs waiting to arrest me and I said ok. I calmly walked out door outside and to my vehicle and left. Nobody outside.
Moral of story, stay away from that hotel several providers there but to hard to tell who is legit. I am only out $80 thankfully.












Reply With Quote





