Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20785

    Thai Jennifer

    How do you compare her to Zoey, Marina, or Sonya? I've seen them all near Ohare and wonder in Jennifer is any better or different? Also visited a Thai lady in Downers Grove. Was very reasonable for $120. Not sure if she is still in town though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow monger went to see Thai Jennifer it was not what I was expecting according to the threats discussed in here. Location very good it was easy to find parking. I was greeted by a beautiful young Thai lady, I took a fast shower got on the massage table, then I was ask for the donation $$. 5 she proceed with the massage for about 5 minutes I was told to flip, she proceed with FS and, after I was given a glass of wine and a little banana time expand here 25 minutes over all, for $$. 5 I was expecting at least a whole hour stay safe.

  2. #20784

    Latina at ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Ok so despite some of the reports of high prices etc. I stopped in. Heck it's right by my house and I had to run to marianos anyway.

    Mamasan took the door fee then sent in a mid 20's latina, hottest I have had in an AMP.

    L1 was A little higher than standard pricing but I have burned a Jackson on worse things.

    Anyway this chica is definitely DTF, I just didn't pony up today.

    Here's the other good part. She actually gave a real good massage LOL.

    She can do better than that place, guessing she won't last long.

    Anyways I will prob go back and get some queso before it's gone.

    Stay safe.

    Cmd.
    Can you share more info? PM if you'd like. Name of the Latina and what she quoted you for FS. I haven't been back there since their grand opening, the young Asian one I'd seen had left.

  3. #20783

    Kiki is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.
    Your a little late brother. Kiki left 4 or 5 days ago.

  4. #20782

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.
    She already left EV spa.

  5. #20781

    Outcall NW suburbs

    Have now had more than a dozen outcall sessions from Lovely Hands based in Northbrook (digits *4066) where I think there's an incall about which I know nothing. I keep calling them because of the three providers I've seen their massage skills are outstandingly sensual and expert, they are incredibly on-the-dot punctual and reliably provide every minute of the hour for which you've paid. The providers are Russians, tend to be a bit older (probably 40) and have a limited menu. But routine topless HE. And the damage is modest $ plus tip which is generally 0. 5 or so.

  6. #20780

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by YoniSniffer  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.
    She works at EV spa, RTTF Evanston / Skokie section, there is some detailed info.

  7. #20779

    Where is Kiki?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Although Kiki has slightly similar modus operandi, she is at least 10 years younger.
    I would be interested in seeing Kiki. Could you share the details? PM me.

  8. #20778
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    Saw her posting on a NY board recently so maybe she's relocated?

  9. #20777

    Anybody have any recommendations for the Logan Square / Hermosa area?

    Just moved into town this week from Seattle and am feeling a little tight. Based off the limited research I was able to do I couldn't really find anything too promising. I'm open to any suggestions. Feel free to send me a PM if that's more your speed.

  10. #20776

    VIP Spa Streamwood

    Fairly new to this. Stopped at VIP Spa. Very close to where I live. Was initially unsure. Ventured in. Seemed like it was just opened. Kinda bare. But was met by tiny little Asian girl. Very curvy and solid. Massage was very good. Without giving too many details. I indeed left the place with a smile and a return visit on my mind. Very pretty girls in this place. A gem for sure.

  11. #20775
    Have you tried the actual table in question (at Jenny's)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is one recently set up, but it is not the real thing, it just a massage table specially designed for pregnant women. And as such, it's very inconvenient because the hole is too large. I wouldn't recommend. Just RTFF, it has been reviewed.

  12. #20774

    OhZone

    Ok so despite some of the reports of high prices etc. I stopped in. Heck it's right by my house and I had to run to marianos anyway.

    Mamasan took the door fee then sent in a mid 20's latina, hottest I have had in an AMP.

    L1 was A little higher than standard pricing but I have burned a Jackson on worse things.

    Anyway this chica is definitely DTF, I just didn't pony up today.

    Here's the other good part. She actually gave a real good massage LOL.

    She can do better than that place, guessing she won't last long.

    Anyways I will prob go back and get some queso before it's gone.

    Stay safe.

    Cmd.

  13. #20773

    Love the smart girls.

    Especially when they're talking politics and the theory of relativity with my dick in their mouth! Good report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Sofia was definitely my ATF MP girl. Best non-sex I've ever had. Hell, an hour with her was better than 90% of the FS girls I've been with. It was that erotic.

    Giselle was ok. The most interesting thing about her was how smart she was. Most girls pretend to be college students, but Giselle was REALLY a college student. I mean, she was rattling off all kinds of scientific data. It wasn't the least bit erotic, but it was kinda fun to see her get so passionate about bio-chem. Never got beyond LFK with her, even after a couple of tries.

    Sofia #2 in Bucktown was easily the hottest of the bunch. Like Instagram hot. Music video hot. Hotter than the fake photo they used of her hot. But her only great skill was a HJ in reverse cowgirl that she made look like sex. It was actually pretty cool, but I met the other Sofia a few days later and I never bothered going back.

    I wonder if she's still there. Might give it another shot.

  14. #20772
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an email or an accurate phone number for Nylah?

    Thanks!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nylah+chicago+bodyrub.

  15. #20771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Sofia was definitely my ATF MP girl. Best non-sex I've ever had. Hell, an hour with her was better than 90% of the FS girls I've been with. It was that erotic.

    Giselle was ok. The most interesting thing about her was how smart she was. Most girls pretend to be college students, but Giselle was REALLY a college student. I mean, she was rattling off all kinds of scientific data. It wasn't the least bit erotic, but it was kinda fun to see her get so passionate about bio-chem. Never got beyond LFK with her, even after a couple of tries.

    Sofia #2 in Bucktown was easily the hottest of the bunch. Like Instagram hot. Music video hot. Hotter than the fake photo they used of her hot. But her only great skill was a HJ in reverse cowgirl that she made look like sex. It was actually pretty cool, but I met the other Sofia a few days later and I never bothered going back.

    I wonder if she's still there. Might give it another shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Dude, your post is getting me quite erect. I remember sophia quite fondly. She was my all time favorite, out of all the places I have mongered. Truly GFE. She also introduced me to the pleasures of receiving a rimjob, and same as you, she was ready for some BB action at some point. Didn't know she went back, the bookers told me she had married somebody.

    Anyway, the wicker park location is quite nice and clean.

    Giselle: very attractive slim blonde, does look similar to the pictures. Only L1 available. For those going for looks she is awesome but doesn't seem to like too much touching.

    Eva: cute, big boobs, a bit standoffish and mechanical.

    The bucktown location was filthy when I visited last and I wouldn't go back. Also zero parking there, so def take an uber.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape