Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 980 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 14694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1434

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of inviting Nina from St Pete to my house today. Debbie was here too and we had an amazing threesome.

    Nina had been out of business for a while, but is back in. Outcall if you pay for transportation, but she will soon have an incall too.

    I am not the easiest guy to get off, but two mouths on my dick, balls and ass made short process of my shortcomings.

    A definite repeat. I don't think Nina has an ad up, but Debbie does. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...612&cityid=105
    Very nice, what a great Sunday afternoon!

  2. #1433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Nina from St Pete

    I had the pleasure of inviting Nina from St Pete to my house today. Debbie was here too and we had an amazing threesome.

    Nina had been out of business for a while, but is back in. Outcall if you pay for transportation, but she will soon have an incall too.

    I am not the easiest guy to get off, but two mouths on my dick, balls and ass made short process of my shortcomings.

    A definite repeat. I don't think Nina has an ad up, but Debbie does. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...612&cityid=105
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG4941c.jpg‎   CIMG4942c.jpg‎  

  3. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Marie.

    Tiny spinner chick in st pete. Tried her out the other night. She was really sweet and giving. Good GFE experience. DFK, DT, and this girl can rim like a champ. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li. 057/7278315123.
    I agree 100%. I have seen her 4 times in the last month and all were great experiences. I am old and she always left me "Happy". She is a Sweetheart. Treat her well.

  4. #1431

    Tiny marie

    Marie.

    Tiny spinner chick in st pete. Tried her out the other night. She was really sweet and giving. Good GFE experience. DFK, DT, and this girl can rim like a champ. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li. 057/7278315123.

  5. #1430

    Lacie

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../30789074/rain

    I saw Lacie again. She is a 34 year old with a 25 year old body. Nice petite gal with nice ass and small perky tits. BBBJ, Multi position CFS reasonable rates and would recommend.

  6. #1429

    Images??

    I think she is legit but from what I have heard the images that she uses are not all correct. The one in the orange I have heard is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    She has been providing for a while. I never partook but she has a number of reviews.

    Stay Safe & Mahalo.

  7. #1428

    Real

    She has been providing for a while. I never partook but she has a number of reviews.

    Stay Safe & Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrThou  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this one is legit and has seen her? https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-861-9417/1/1991416.

  8. #1427

    Fake!

    I simply googled the number and the same number was used on a similar escort alligator fake ad.

  9. #1426

  10. #1425

    Black

    Does anyone know if this one is legit and has seen her? https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-861-9417/1/1991416.

  11. #1424

    Vanessa

    She's gotten stuck up which is why she is having a hard time keeping her regulars. I told her that guys don't like the attitude and she shrugged it off. Now she's struggling for room money. Thats what happens when a girl gets full of herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Needing rent. Deals to be had if you can see her by 10:30.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...588952/Vanessa

  12. #1423

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Needing rent. Deals to be had if you can see her by 10:30.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...588952/Vanessa
    Saw her recently. BBFS CIP for 80.

  13. #1422

    Needing rent

    Needing rent. Deals to be had if you can see her by 10:30.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...588952/Vanessa

  14. #1421

    Sunshine. Well worth it

    My buddy says that he can vouch for sunshine. She is a hidden gem. Does it all, very accommodating, and knows how to work it. He does not know the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryBerry  [View Original Post]
    Looking on list crawler these struck my eye. Does anyone know if any are legit and worth while? I could not find anything on a name search. Thanks.

    Sunshine.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30518832/

    Naomi.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../post/30470972

    No name.

    Https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../post/30638796

  15. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by BerryBerry  [View Original Post]
    Looking on list crawler these struck my eye. Does anyone know if any are legit and worth while? I could not find anything on a name search. Thanks.

    Sunshine.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30518832/

    Naomi.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../post/30470972

    No name.

    Https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../post/30638796
    I know I saw something not so great about the last one. I'm trying to find where I read that. Please let me know where you landed on the others. I was interested in the last until I read something about her flipping tricks. But I could be getting that face confused with another person.

    Did you try any? If so let me know here of pm. Would love to hear about Naomi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape