Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12795

    Trigger Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouFloss  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...m/311552372001

    Has anyone met this one? Wanted a deposit before coming. Not comfortable sending Mr. Grant on a one way trip to be scammed / no-showed.
    I had a nice dream about her a few months ago, but there wasn't any prepay bs then, it was all cash. I wonder when she started that. And don't believe everything on her list of activities. No kissing, no BBBJ, no cim. Everything is covered.

  2. #12794

    Prepay?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouFloss  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...m/311552372001

    Has anyone met this one? Wanted a deposit before coming. Not comfortable sending Mr. Grant on a one way trip to be scammed / no-showed.
    Why would anyone ever do that might as well burn it or better yet you can send it to me and I won't show up either.

  3. #12793

    Trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouFloss  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...m/311552372001

    Has anyone met this one? Wanted a deposit before coming. Not comfortable sending Mr. Grant on a one way trip to be scammed / no-showed.
    Don't do it your right it would be a one way transaction.

  4. #12792

    Trigger shy.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...m/311552372001

    Has anyone met this one? Wanted a deposit before coming. Not comfortable sending Mr. Grant on a one way trip to be scammed / no-showed.

  5. #12791

    Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3558  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any good providers in Lebanon? I used to see Brittany but she disappeared an I reached out around Christmas and she was pregnant. She emailed me in February said had baby and she was available but I couldn't get away. I reached out last week and she's moved. Just wondering if there are any good providers in Lebanon.
    See USA Adult Advertisers post #1791.

  6. #12790

    Stevie

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    If anyone manages to dream of her, let me know her contact info? I reached out to her agency and they wanted to verify me as a director / producer / actor.
    Theblabelclub@gmail.com

    She gave me that contact info. Or try a dm on her twitter.

  7. #12789

    Not like others

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselAddict  [View Original Post]
    Qv was 100. Pretty decent place near airport.
    I will say this- never met or heard of anyone like her. She is super cool and not like the typical girl in this line of work. I would vouch for her any day.

  8. #12788

    Not her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DRick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this beauty? TGTBT?

    If real, BBBJ? Cfs?

    Thanks!

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/137575
    Picture search shows multiple cities, multiple names, etc.

  9. #12787
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    If anyone manages to dream of her, let me know her contact info? I reached out to her agency and they wanted to verify me as a director / producer / actor.
    Wow, she's hot, love her chest, but probably a high rate, any idea.

  10. #12786

    Contact info?

    If anyone manages to dream of her, let me know her contact info? I reached out to her agency and they wanted to verify me as a director / producer / actor.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter post says she will be visiting. There is interesting media on her twitter. https://twitter.com/StevieGreyXOXO.

  11. #12785

    West coast talent arriving today

    Her twitter post says she will be visiting. There is interesting media on her twitter. https://twitter.com/StevieGreyXOXO.

  12. #12784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Nikki rubmaps

    Anyone seen this beauty? TGTBT?

    If real, BBBJ? Cfs?

    Thanks!

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/137575

  13. #12783

    Chester67, I tried to pm you. Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to meet her for mos. Smokin! Let me know if you get thru! I've had no luck.
    Chester67, I tried to pm you. Your inbox is full.

  14. #12782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Best Thai in Nashville

    Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Offer BBBJ? Cfs?

    Anyone seen coco or Jenny? Other?

    Thanks!

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/139886

  15. #12781

    Brooke Logan in Nashville.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...xx_escorts.htm hey, who has tried this one out wondering if she is worth the cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape