Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 8579
-
03-22-19 10:09 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 40Ali
They use to see guys together for threesomes and yes he always used a cover. I found it odd so I always used one as well when we were together even though I am pretty sure I could have gone bare. She was pretty insatiable and enjoyed having two mens attention.
Originally Posted by Shakey1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 19:36 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 95Holy Shit
Hope he uses a cover.
Originally Posted by TPolo
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 15:21 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 211Ali
She has a boyfriend.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 10:35 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 1455Ali
She has kids, I'm pretty sure someone bailed her out or she was able to make calls to arrange that.
LOL
.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 19:04 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 129Ali
Did any of you white knights bail her out?
-
03-20-19 18:33 #3714Regular Member

Posts: 4She was out last week with injury, she said she will be back this week. Didn't contact her yet as I can't find some time to see her.
Originally Posted by Gevalia41
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 16:12 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 151I am right there with you, If you know of anyone, please let me know.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 15:59 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 198Indra
Saw some reports that Indra was cutting back because of her back issues. Have dreamed about seeing her many times and was satisfied every time. Had another dream about seeing her yesterday and service was great as usual. Great massage with lots of teasing and etc. She did mention that she had hurt her back and was cutting back some and just seeing regulars on a limited schedule. Dreamed I had a great time and left happy as always. Will definitely repeat in the future as long as she sees her regular clients.
-
03-19-19 08:33 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 719On another topic
I believe Gina is a great masseuse and offers some extras.
My question is if anyone sees a good to great therapist who also does HE in a nice-ish setting? Having back issues and finding a legit spot is an option. But getting a HE at the end would be ideal. Looks / age, etc not at all a factor.
-
03-18-19 15:13 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 610Ali
Believe me, she is nowhere near 200 lbs and the mug shot is a poor representation of her looks.
Originally Posted by Inout1411
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 14:40 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 490Ali - 200 lb?
I saw her a couple of times over 2 years ago. At that time she was very active in yoga and was ver fit. I would guess she was in the 125 lb range then. Her face looked much better than her mug shot and she had legit massage skills and was very pleasant.
If she truly is up to that weight then there have been massive changes since I last saw her. If you check her history, it looks like there were other legal issues in her past which I was not aware of back when I saw her.
InOut.
Originally Posted by NCSeller
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 12:46 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 253I don't think so
The picture isn't good of her. Google to see better ones. She wasn't that weight 3 months ago.
Originally Posted by NCSeller
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 12:25 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 262200?
Sounds a little high on the weight, but not by much, and she was certainty no looker. I never understood her popularity. Went once and did not repeat. She started a BBBJ without asking, which is not safe enough for me. She's nice enough, but not pretty enough for me, thank you very much. Nice personality though. Hope she can continue as a legit massage therapist, because those legit skills are pretty good.
Originally Posted by NCSeller
[View Original Post]
SG.
-
03-18-19 12:02 #3706Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage.
Just for kicks, I'll put my 2 cents in. I enjoyed reading all the back and forth about Ali over the months. She's at least 5' 9" so whatever her weight, she wasn't a BBW. I didn't feel any saggy parts on her entire body, and I touched everywhere. I don't recall anyone stating she was beautiful, because honestly she isn't.
Originally Posted by NCSeller
[View Original Post]
The reason many didn't give her info so easily is because those who visited her enjoyed it and didn't want to risk her getting caught. Too many UTR and indies just don't want the risk.
How many guys would have loved to see a legit American masseuse and be surprised with a HE? What if it were more than a HE? This was the allure with her. I would choose her over any AMP standard ending. She spoke English, put in some effort, and surprised many lucky guys.
There was a legit masseuse in her office and I recall thinking how awesome if that one offered the same service. And if Ali were more prettier, most of her clients would have doubled their visits with her. LOL. There's a reason clubs and similar places have low lighting.
-
03-18-19 11:27 #3705Regular Member

Posts: 19Lily.
Saw her a couple of months ago. Location is in Plaza Midwood. Really nice massage and pleasant conversation. Does a nice HE. She hinted that she offers more after more visits, but I haven't ventured back. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by CraigD704
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





