Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 16680
-
03-20-19 17:31 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 135Don't waste your time and save your money.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 13:33 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 801Interesting, right in my neck of the woods. I'll try to check it out before the weekend.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 12:01 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 261Mia
Bad attitude over priced.
Originally Posted by TurtleDove608
[View Original Post]
Not worth the donations or time.
-
03-20-19 11:10 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 961Sasha
I haven't seen her or talked to her on the phone, but when texting she can be real bitchy. I know it's hard to tell when texting, but when she rants paragraph after paragraph, I think it's safe to say she's bitchy. Hopefully she never does that in person. When I read her ad and saw what she said about tipping, it was a real turnoff for me to. I may see her, but since she's asking for a tip, she won't be getting one.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 06:03 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 2120Chasity
Anybody seen this girl?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/068914359021
Not even sure how I stumbled on that ad as I never intentionally looked at the "Stripper or Strip Club" category. Baraboo, though? Too much friction for me.
-
03-20-19 01:54 #3415Regular Member

Posts: 18I've seen Bella multiple times and she's always been a good time with me for the most part, I think she's a real moody person though cause I've had maybe one or two times where she just seemed really weird and not into it as much. I first started seeing her at 100 hh and since she's raised her rates to 120 and started insisting on tips she's never done so in person to me, I just started giving her 120 when I noticed her change in posts on stg. I just saw her the other night and gave her 120 no tip and it was no problem but YMMV. She's always been super GFE with the DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and even likes to rub her pussy up and down Jr as a tease before the condom goes on which I'm a big fan of LOL. I've always just texted her so not sure how she is or sounds on the phone.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
But in my experience and in comparison to Baileey (granted who I've only seen maybe 3 times and all over a year ago and at like 120 hh too I think) I'd prefer Bella. She's young and has a very nice slim body, no knock on Baileys body or anything but her face scarring is a big turn off for me, and the fact she had me fuck her once on her period without telling me and I pulled out and saw blood on the condom haha That shit honestly fucked me up, was the last time I saw her over a year ago and probably won't be repeating just cause of that. Typing this post just makes me cringe thinking about that shit happening to me LOL. Anyways ya just my opinion and obviously my experiences with each girl is probably way different than most, other than that nasty period fuck with Bailey she was always fun and very nice. And I feel like Bella is definitely a little moody so could be different with everyone, she's told me multiple times some people just kind of weird her out and she doesn't like being with most but that could just be her trying to make me feel better LOL who knows, all these girls I'm sure have had quite some experiences in their times so I always just try to be respectful as I can and if there not cool with what I want or what was discussed I simply leave and keep my $.
Just my rant for the evening haha have a good one gentleman and stay safe out there.
-
03-19-19 21:16 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 504Didn't really care for her attitude on the phone or the mandatory tip jar! If she wants 150-her she should just ask it instead I this mandatory tip. Really turned me off.
Originally Posted by OldFave
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 20:19 #3413Regular Member

Posts: 13Mixed Mia
Any details on this swinger?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/054418700325
-
03-19-19 00:33 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 61So
Ditto howard.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 22:32 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 1004How was it?
How was it?
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 22:09 #3410Regular Member

Posts: 13Hot & Busty
Anyone has any experience with this girl?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/665761819452
-
03-18-19 22:05 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 290Well said LOL. Tips for me only happen with great service.
Originally Posted by Kujap
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 15:28 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 51Tipping. My thoughts
My position on tipping is that if the entire experience exceeds my expectation given the donation expected then I tip. Bella's rates are lower than someone like Bailey so if my experience with Bella compares with Bailey I'll gladly tip. I have not seen Bella so I don't know. She appears attractive and if she is an over achiever I will want her to return my next text to schedule. I want to make sure the provider remembers me and wants me to come back. Now if the provider is at the top of the scale then she's going to have to really impress to get much more than her stated rate. Anyway it's not a science. There are lots of variables like did I take all my time or more. The real test is does she see you next time or do you get bumped for someone who did tip her. The ones who run their business know which one you were. For you it's a question of did you get a top notch visit or a run of the mill experience and do you hope to go back. Be safe. Let's keep the good ones in the game. BTW if you go to an expensive steak house the price is higher than McDonald's but I'll guarantee the server at the steak house expects a bigger tip. My expectation is also higher at the steakhouse and that must be met to get a generous tip.
OF.
Originally Posted by Kujap
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 12:04 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 2927Anyone hit this?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/846949147414
Looks real good.
-
03-18-19 12:00 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 2927Looks good.
That ass looks good. I am on my way. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




