Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34354

    CC MTs

    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info. One question, despite all the ads, there are no Japanese girls in the building?
    Astro,

    Yes there are Japanese MTs in the building, but No good massage reviews posted here.

    Kumuman was asking for info on favorite THAi shops and Chinese shops who provide good service. Mainly a good Chinese MT.

    The list was short, could not include everybody,. Could you share some info on any good Japanese shops, it would be appreciated. Thankyou.

  2. #34353

    Century Center

    Thank you for the info. One question, despite all the ads, there are no Japanese girls in the building?

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentRubMore  [View Original Post]
    Depends what you are looking. Can only mention the ones that advertise on CG, BP, BRS. If they don't advertise I've been told NO names or numbers. I have to respect their privacy. In CC.

    Thai shops, no FS.

    #3903 our favorite Candy when in town.

    #2601 Nana, ginger, Yuki.

    #2503, depends who is advertising.

    #2403 depends who is advertising.

    Chinese shops, massage and or FS.

    Cherry spa #1011 when Cherry is in town.

    E cup girl.

    Jenni #1506.

    Lucy #1603.

    Yanni #1707.

    Mia Thai Chinese #3403 NE.

    Heavenly #3304.

    Just a few for you to try.

    The Chinese shops are ones where I have had a descent massage. YMMV.

  3. #34352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 945

    MTs in CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentRubMore  [View Original Post]
    #2601 Nana, ginger, Yuki.

    Yanni #1707.

    Heavenly #3304.
    Nice list.

    Just some comments, questions.

    The Yuki I had was Chinese, even though she was in a Thai shop. No action.

    Isn't #3304 Healthy Angel?

    Is Yanni in #1707 or #1708?

  4. #34351

    Favorites in CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing your favorite MT shop in cc. Is it a thai or Chinese? I have yet to find a good Chinese MT in c. C.
    Depends what you are looking. Can only mention the ones that advertise on CG, BP, BRS. If they don't advertise I've been told NO names or numbers. I have to respect their privacy. In CC.

    Thai shops, no FS.

    #3903 our favorite Candy when in town.

    #2601 Nana, ginger, Yuki.

    #2503, depends who is advertising.

    #2403 depends who is advertising.

    Chinese shops, massage and or FS.

    Cherry spa #1011 when Cherry is in town.

    E cup girl.

    Jenni #1506.

    Lucy #1603.

    Yanni #1707.

    Mia Thai Chinese #3403 NE.

    Heavenly #3304.

    Just a few for you to try.

    The Chinese shops are ones where I have had a descent massage. YMMV.

  5. #34350
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonOfJamaica  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a few guys roaming around that building for hours.

    Who are they?
    Maybe these are the guys living in the park across the st.

  6. #34349
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentRubMore  [View Original Post]
    Called my favorite shop and MT later afternoon, said come now. Shop was busy, lots of shoes by the door, had to wait for the shower room, MT gave me my usual strong massage, no tease, flip, stretched and got the finish up slaps that means the end. Said times up, what no oil, no handy, said very busy today, yesterday was more busy. Wow! Rush job. As I was getting in the elevator my MT jumped in and got off at another floor, said customer waiting. No repeat for me.

    Not satisfied I called ' Champagne', different shop, same thing, shoes by the door, shown to a room by a different MT, paid HF, shower, waited, MT shows up but I said I requested Champagne, waited. Finally she shows up all bubbly and happy. Back rub oil before the flip, as she is stroking the Twig, has a beautiful body, I start roaming, thinking naked, kitty, more, she wants to upsell and Negotiate $. I Pop before we make the deal. She is pretty sweet. Oh well! I wanted to see her before she leaves soon. Standard fee $. 60.
    Mind sharing your favorite MT shop in cc. Is it a thai or Chinese? I have yet to find a good Chinese MT in c. C.

  7. #34348

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    From about the time the good doctor was trying to get everyone to pay more. LOL.
    I was thinking the same thing, if not from the doc, from one of the numerous aliases used on this site. I ignore the positive reviews that omit the who and where which I think are just intended to create interest in a certain mediocre provider. I mean if they were good they wouldn't need a BS report.

  8. #34347
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonOfJamaica  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a few guys roaming around that building for hours.

    Who are they?
    Explain more? What do you mean?

  9. #34346

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentRubMore  [View Original Post]
    I have to make the correction on the last review. Standard fee was $.2. I was thinking of the fee for the extras before I popped, saved myself. 40.

    Must also say that you can tell if the MT is into pleasing. Some will just go through the motion with not much feeling.

    Champagne got me so excited too quick. Soft music, dark room, hot girl. Nice shop.
    Which shop does she work out of? Thanks.

  10. #34345
    Quote Originally Posted by Museki  [View Original Post]
    Since when is standard fee $160?
    From about the time the good doctor was trying to get everyone to pay more. LOL.

  11. #34344

    Standard fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentRubMore  [View Original Post]
    Called my favorite shop and MT later afternoon, said come now. Shop was busy, lots of shoes by the door, had to wait for the shower room, MT gave me my usual strong massage, no tease, flip, stretched and got the finish up slaps that means the end. Said times up, what no oil, no handy, said very busy today, yesterday was more busy. Wow! Rush job. As I was getting in the elevator my MT jumped in and got off at another floor, said customer waiting. No repeat for me.

    Not satisfied I called ' Champagne', different shop, same thing, shoes by the door, shown to a room by a different MT, paid HF, shower, waited, MT shows up but I said I requested Champagne, waited. Finally she shows up all bubbly and happy. Back rub oil before the flip, as she is stroking the Twig, has a beautiful body, I start roaming, thinking naked, kitty, more, she wants to upsell and Negotiate $. I Pop before we make the deal. She is pretty sweet. Oh well! I wanted to see her before she leaves soon. Standard fee $. 60.
    Since when is standard fee $160?

  12. #34343

    Creepy guys roaming out and about wong building?

    Noticed a few guys roaming around that building for hours.

    Who are they?

  13. #34342

    Champagne

    I have to make the correction on the last review. Standard fee was $.2. I was thinking of the fee for the extras before I popped, saved myself. 40.

    Must also say that you can tell if the MT is into pleasing. Some will just go through the motion with not much feeling.

    Champagne got me so excited too quick. Soft music, dark room, hot girl. Nice shop.

  14. #34341

    CC very busy

    Called my favorite shop and MT later afternoon, said come now. Shop was busy, lots of shoes by the door, had to wait for the shower room, MT gave me my usual strong massage, no tease, flip, stretched and got the finish up slaps that means the end. Said times up, what no oil, no handy, said very busy today, yesterday was more busy. Wow! Rush job. As I was getting in the elevator my MT jumped in and got off at another floor, said customer waiting. No repeat for me.

    Not satisfied I called ' Champagne', different shop, same thing, shoes by the door, shown to a room by a different MT, paid HF, shower, waited, MT shows up but I said I requested Champagne, waited. Finally she shows up all bubbly and happy. Back rub oil before the flip, as she is stroking the Twig, has a beautiful body, I start roaming, thinking naked, kitty, more, she wants to upsell and Negotiate $. I Pop before we make the deal. She is pretty sweet. Oh well! I wanted to see her before she leaves soon. Standard fee $. 60.

  15. #34340
    Quote Originally Posted by DpcHonolulu  [View Original Post]
    Does Angie have parking?
    How would you rate her face / looks. Pretty or cute? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape