Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 528 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 7920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3930

    Kathleen

    Based on all the reviews on her I lucked out. Late last week I stopped by Kathleen's condo and caught her awake and in good spirits and not full of spirits. Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. Eventually off came her top revealing those natural breast and erect nipples. She took her time getting junior all set for take off as I FIV and she was dripping wet. Not sure if anything else was available but I left happy. Seeing her before 9:30 AM helped.

    Stay safe and play safe.

    TH.

  2. #3929

    Lilyana

    Lilyana is seeing clients in Palm Bay this Wednesday if anyone needs their fix.

  3. #3928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Krys

    I guess I should add my 2 cents. I visited krys in her serenity room and was surprised by an awesome laid back lady who shared my interest in partying past times and was not shy about talking about all the sweet shit hanging up in her serenity room. She never counted the money I laid out for her until after I was gone, I dunno why but I liked that. She is gay but she can milk you with her handshake style like a pro. Almost makes me sad more not on the menu, but it certainly wouldn't deter me from seeing her again. You will leave smelling a bit like incense and stuff though so if you need to smell innocent bring a change of clothes for after or something. Price is right at less than a c note. She doesn't do hard massages, which is probably her only negative, but she puts you at ease regardless and takes her time. Good conversation and a private residence made it a successful outing in my book.

  4. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Paid her another visit today 100 Mario's for an hour visit with a very happy ending! She is a sweetheart and body is outstanding, allows some touching and roaming and I have had much less service at AMPs for a lot more money! Her incall is clean and unique, a real Serenity Room. She aims to please, intelligent and a great conversationalist. It's too bad she plays for the other team, but she doesn't make a big deal about it and I am not really looking for that with her! Just a great massage, totally relaxing and safe with a very nice woman and a lot of fun!
    Thank you my sweet! I think it was an outstanding visit for both of us!

  5. #3926

    To massage or not to massage

    Is it me or does it sounds absolutely insane to visit an AMP?

  6. #3925

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldWicker  [View Original Post]
    Willie, I told you she was a sweetheart. She is a very solid female, has a very nice, clean incall and though she does smoke, there is no hint of the smell. When I get back so I can walk again, I'm going to have to pay her another visit. Glad you had a good time.

    Stay Safe, DW.
    Paid her another visit today 100 Mario's for an hour visit with a very happy ending! She is a sweetheart and body is outstanding, allows some touching and roaming and I have had much less service at AMPs for a lot more money! Her incall is clean and unique, a real Serenity Room. She aims to please, intelligent and a great conversationalist. It's too bad she plays for the other team, but she doesn't make a big deal about it and I am not really looking for that with her! Just a great massage, totally relaxing and safe with a very nice woman and a lot of fun!

  7. #3924

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    Well since the big bust down south I had stayed away from Asian massage venues, but yesterday I was in the area and had a sore back so I figured there is nothing wrong with getting a massage. Now I used to frequent Tokyo on a regular basis a year or so ago and always had a good experience, I can say the service is still the same. After going in and paying for my hour and scanning the room for hidden cameras (none found) I was taken to TS for very thorough scrubbing. Nice technique all around, not too much attention to the rear end as some of the girls do, but a full exam and cleaning of the twig and berries (I mean she took her time cleaning up, nothing mechanical here at all) After about 20 minutes in the shower it was back to the massage room where I received an awesome massage! On the flip, I didn't initiate anything, I guess figuring hey I am just here for a massage if anything happens then it does. Well, up came the top to reveal some solid c cups and a nice release followed by some more of a great massage on my feet and legs. I am quite confident that more was available as it has been in the past there, but I was just testing the waters after the recent bust. But I can report that Tokyo is still a solid experience. I couldn't make out providers name but not the same girls I had seen in the past there.

    Have fun and be safe fellas!
    Curious how long it had been since your last time there? I was a reg at Zen and back in Sept or Oct Zen and Tokyo traded off girls. Amy, who was at Zen went to Tokyo and a girl named Suzy (sp) went to Zen. Amy had a really nice set on her. Could have been her? And did you ever meet Suzy at Tokyo? I never got around to going to Zen to see her after the switch. Always wondered. Thanks for the Tokyo report, may need to head that way soon. Play and stay safe.

  8. #3923

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    Well since the big bust down south I had stayed away from Asian massage venues, but yesterday I was in the area and had a sore back so I figured there is nothing wrong with getting a massage. Now I used to frequent Tokyo on a regular basis a year or so ago and always had a good experience, I can say the service is still the same. After going in and paying for my hour and scanning the room for hidden cameras (none found) I was taken to TS for very thorough scrubbing. Nice technique all around, not too much attention to the rear end as some of the girls do, but a full exam and cleaning of the twig and berries (I mean she took her time cleaning up, nothing mechanical here at all) After about 20 minutes in the shower it was back to the massage room where I received an awesome massage! On the flip, I didn't initiate anything, I guess figuring hey I am just here for a massage if anything happens then it does. Well, up came the top to reveal some solid c cups and a nice release followed by some more of a great massage on my feet and legs. I am quite confident that more was available as it has been in the past there, but I was just testing the waters after the recent bust. But I can report that Tokyo is still a solid experience. I couldn't make out providers name but not the same girls I had seen in the past there.

    Have fun and be safe fellas!
    Thank you for the report. Great to know that safe massages are still available in the area.

  9. #3922

    Tokyo on 520 still solid experience!

    Well since the big bust down south I had stayed away from Asian massage venues, but yesterday I was in the area and had a sore back so I figured there is nothing wrong with getting a massage. Now I used to frequent Tokyo on a regular basis a year or so ago and always had a good experience, I can say the service is still the same. After going in and paying for my hour and scanning the room for hidden cameras (none found) I was taken to TS for very thorough scrubbing. Nice technique all around, not too much attention to the rear end as some of the girls do, but a full exam and cleaning of the twig and berries (I mean she took her time cleaning up, nothing mechanical here at all) After about 20 minutes in the shower it was back to the massage room where I received an awesome massage! On the flip, I didn't initiate anything, I guess figuring hey I am just here for a massage if anything happens then it does. Well, up came the top to reveal some solid c cups and a nice release followed by some more of a great massage on my feet and legs. I am quite confident that more was available as it has been in the past there, but I was just testing the waters after the recent bust. But I can report that Tokyo is still a solid experience. I couldn't make out providers name but not the same girls I had seen in the past there.

    Have fun and be safe fellas!

  10. #3921

    I told ya!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a delightful hour with Krys! Like others have reported she is not a regular provider, limited touching and no customary services but what a great massage! She does things with her hands which are too much for this old man! She is intelligent and has a killer body and all I can tell you is that I left well satisfied. Not a clock watcher and she made me feel real comfortable. Her in call Serenity Room is a trip, clean and very private. She goes out of her way to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. I highly recommend if you want to try something different with a nice woman who is also into some other things, that I personally don't partake, but I'm sure others may enjoy. Great communication and easy set up.
    Willie, I told you she was a sweetheart. She is a very solid female, has a very nice, clean incall and though she does smoke, there is no hint of the smell. When I get back so I can walk again, I'm going to have to pay her another visit. Glad you had a good time.

    Stay Safe, DW.
    Last edited by Donald Wicker; 03-20-19 at 15:09. Reason: Wrong word

  11. #3920

    King Spa patron looking to branch out

    Hi everyone,

    First time posting. I've been to King Spa in a dream several times and always left happy with the quality of service and demeanor of staff, particularly with the quality of their table shower. I have heard positive things about Zen Spa and I am considering branching out. I was hoping to hear peoples' comparison of the two as of late? Perhaps this isn't the best timing with everything going on. But most reviews are a little dated and I was wondering how things are lately there.

    Thanks!

  12. #3919

    Titusville

    A friend told me a trip to Titusville might be worth the drive. He's never steered me wrong so I made the drive to an AMP with dim parking lot lighting. It was worth the drive. Massage average at best but unlimited roaming. I know there's a lot of concern about AMPs right now and rightly so. This one is off the beaten path with little visibility. I hope they keep it that way. My guess is after repeat the menu opens up. Left a happy customer. $. 10 out the door. Will repeat.

  13. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarba  [View Original Post]
    Hey Toyota! Good to see you here! Can you clear out your PMs, you're at capacity.
    Should be all set.

  14. #3917

    Krys

    Just spent a delightful hour with Krys! Like others have reported she is not a regular provider, limited touching and no customary services but what a great massage! She does things with her hands which are too much for this old man! She is intelligent and has a killer body and all I can tell you is that I left well satisfied. Not a clock watcher and she made me feel real comfortable. Her in call Serenity Room is a trip, clean and very private. She goes out of her way to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. I highly recommend if you want to try something different with a nice woman who is also into some other things, that I personally don't partake, but I'm sure others may enjoy. Great communication and easy set up.

  15. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    No table shower but the staff is Asian. One of the better massages in town imo. Definitely a YMMV situation but I haven't been back since the recent issues.
    Hey Toyota! Good to see you here! Can you clear out your PMs, you're at capacity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape