Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 888 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2317

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    Nope, not wrong to think that at all. I was kind of thinking the same thing. Looks a little T to me. *Seinfeld Voice* Not there's anything wrong with that. If she's not, those are some pretty unfortunate camera angles. Also, 36-27-26?

    Ican.

  2. #2316

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    That's exactly what I thought too. Seems like a dude for sure. There's few running around like this.

  3. #2315
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has info on karma.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin / very-naughty-freak-come-make-m /035449384185.
    I've been trying to meet the legendary Kat but can never get the schedules to match. I was going to TOFTT with this one because she looks great in the ad. Set up a time with her to meet. She first gave me the address to the Country Hearth Inn. I told her that place is too shady to meet. A few hours later she gave me a different mid range hotel in Simpsonville. We set up a time, I drive there and then there was radio silence. Multiple texts go unanswered. After waiting 15 min I left. Then an hour later she sends a text asking if I was still there! She may look cute in pics but she is a complete waste of time. Do not bother. Pictures from ad are attached.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/328904526461
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  4. #2314

    Jordan

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?

  5. #2313

    I need a ride.

    When I see words like that and Anderson, "hassle" comes to mind (even with nice legs).

    Peace.

    Pappa54.


  6. #2312

    Anyone seen Karma?

    Curious if anyone has info on karma.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin / very-naughty-freak-come-make-m /035449384185.

  7. #2311
    Likewise.

    I sent her a text at 12 pm asking if she could meet at 3 pm. At 2 am she replies with "yes".

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD8255  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her yesterday around two. I asked about meeting and then she text me at 2 am and then called me twice. That turned me off. Hopefully you have better luck.

  8. #2310
    I messaged her yesterday around two. I asked about meeting and then she text me at 2 am and then called me twice. That turned me off. Hopefully you have better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen this one? I tried but our times didn't match.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/328904526461

  9. #2309

    Kimberly

    I can second that. She is sweet, clean, and absolutely beautiful. She does not kiss but is fairly GFE otherwise. I had a great time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PattrickDan  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweet young woman that doesn't get enough credit IMO.

    Stay safe.

    PD.

  10. #2308

    Anyone

    Have anyone seen this one? I tried but our times didn't match.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/328904526461

  11. #2307

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjay1  [View Original Post]
    I want to thank you guys for your post. Based on the positive reviews I opted to dream with her. She was in an moderate to upscale condo complex which appeared to be in a safe neighborhood. She is not a clock watcher and we chatted a bit after the dream. She is somewhat soft spoken with a banging spinner bod. She follows directions well and she seems to really get into the moment. I highy recommend and she gets a positive review from me.
    She's a sweet young woman that doesn't get enough credit IMO.

    Stay safe.

    PD.

  12. #2306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Faq

    You copy / paste it, or read the instructions in the FAQ section.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMw320  [View Original Post]
    New to this, was wondering how do you guys put a link on here?

  13. #2305

    Bbw sisters

    Was having hard time finding any girls who would respond so I went to bottom of the barrel looking for head. Only one that responded quick and I felt like weren't LEO were the above mentioned add on STG. There prices were rock bottom but for a good BBBJ I don't care about cooks just skill. Quoted me 50 for quick and 80 for half. Got there was a cold ass dingy trailer and dientveaste a second no small talk. Asked me for donation then asked me for more, didn't have more abs seemed frustrated. Started to give BBBJ but rushed from the get go. I like your slow but she was fast and hard even when I asked for it different felt rushed and it was very sloppy and I don't like sloppy. Her sister justcsay right there on her phone which I didn't like either. I went soft and she said that's all I can do what you want me to do? I said nothing I just wanted to leave. Bottom of barrel is always a risk and this one didn't pay off. Total waste of time and money. They respond quick but unless your a fast comer then you won't get urs. If you look as rough as them you better give good service. I've had way better service and less rush from a street walker. These two won't be around Long I can't see them getting repeat business. They seemed like they just trying to get the cash and get you out as fast as possible so they can see the drug man. Do not see, better off with a street walker. These girls aren't very bright that act like this bc the word quickly goes around and they will get no business to go buy their crack or whatever.

  14. #2304

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by NoChance100  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/591065820045

    Plenty of positive feedback on this one, but a little more never hurts. Easy to communicate with and established a time with a little screening. Showed up at her place and was not disappointed. Looks exactly like the pictures and has a rocking body. Great oral skills with some nice noises during. Then she hopped on for reverse CG, which is one of the best views you could wish for. That petite rear end view riding me will stay with me and I will return for a longer session as soon as I can.
    I want to thank you guys for your post. Based on the positive reviews I opted to dream with her. She was in an moderate to upscale condo complex which appeared to be in a safe neighborhood. She is not a clock watcher and we chatted a bit after the dream. She is somewhat soft spoken with a banging spinner bod. She follows directions well and she seems to really get into the moment. I highy recommend and she gets a positive review from me.

  15. #2303

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape