Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,036 to 34,050 of 41311
-
03-19-19 22:57 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 433Actually, I wish I was you.
Seriously, I wish you the best. And do tell!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 22:29 #7275Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 38Sure
I saw her Friday afternoon. Main reason is that her place, if you want to call it that, is a dump. And I'm not exaggerating. Like one of them shacks in a third world country. Trash everywhere, dirty floors, and no running water. I'm surprised it's still standing. Not to mention the whole encounter felt rushed, but for an older lady she's quite attractive. Everything was covered (thankfully). Mic skills were MEH didn't really last long enough. Only one position. Mish. Ask to do K9, but she declined. Didn't really feel like arguing because it's like a sauna in there and I'm sweating profusely. So I came in her because well she probably doesn't do CIM. Also, when she came out to greet me, Her brother and his wife were there and it was awkward as fuck as they were staring me down.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 22:05 #7274Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 38Is that you?
Are you the guy in the mirror? LOL.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 20:39 #7273Racist douchebag

Posts: 204I always looked great and felt great when I used to go to the bar / club. Theyre on stuff that makes them feel good so they should want to look the same. They get too many calls is all. Yall should slow down and give them a chance to clean up.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 20:31 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 1107Discount sushi
There does seem to be quite a bit of complaining that the discount sushi isn't quite as fresh as people would like. I don't know why they're surprised, either.
Originally Posted by AshBabe332
[View Original Post]
That said, I agree with the guys who mention that just because you're paying more for something, doesn't always mean that you're getting better quality. I've had $$$ disappointments and $ happy surprises. Same goes for pussy.
-
03-19-19 20:27 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 1107Ahem
So you have a butt hole goal?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
(sorry, couldn't resist).
Let us know if you find anyone particularly worthwhile!
-
03-19-19 20:21 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 1107Care to share what those reasons were? You're implying it's something besides just her age.
Originally Posted by Parabola1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 18:04 #7269Regular Member

Posts: 3Yikes
That's rude. & " expensive" really depend on who's inquiring but. It's your money. Stick with what you can afford.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
A beautiful woman, fun, no drama with great hygiene (which shouldn't even be a question cause why do you have to make sure a grown woman is clean) would be worth more than a $50 date.
-
03-19-19 16:35 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 47Over valued and unhygienic
Yes, I agree expensive can be cold, bitchy and not all that charming. Also, expensive could mean over valued and unhygienic.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 16:04 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 411Lol
And expensive can be cold and very bitchy. Just say who you are since you are obviously a "provider" trying to sell expensive pussy.
Originally Posted by Ashbabe332
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 15:48 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 788LEO knows that floor very well
I never really like to go to that place for this reason. It does look like management is trying to control it.
Originally Posted by Parabola1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 15:18 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 788Based on my experience and I'm sure others on here
Paying a premium for puss does not necessarily mean it will be fresh. It's actually kind of hit or miss with providers. I've seen some in the past who've had some pretty awful smelling stuff and they were pretty expensive; yet, I've seen some who were more economical and smelled pretty good. Again, hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Ashbabe332
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 14:46 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 919Gf out of town
I plan to sodomize two providers a day while she's out. Going to try some new ones (to me) and rely on the old standbys if that doesn't work out. Wish me luck.
-
03-19-19 14:21 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 71Sounds like we're on the same page bc of the same girl! LOL it got even worse I guess. Did she still have that large gouge on her neck? After seeing older pics of her, it's a huge shame she's fell off so bad.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 11:56 #7262Regular Member

Posts: 3Just an idea
So. I'm going through this forum and it's a lot of complaining about hygiene and girls looking crappy.
That's very sad to know but what do you expect from the girls you show interest in and they're on candy. So of course they don't care about any of that. You get what you pay for.
It's providers that are worth it. That don't smoke or drink. It's your $ you should desire quality.
Cause cheap can be stinky, obviously.










Reply With Quote






