Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,136 to 27,150 of 30793
-
03-19-19 17:22 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 62Madison
I had the pleasure of a dream with Madison a year and a half ago. Typical screening and two call system. When the door opened, I was very pleased to be greeted by a tall beautiful young woman. (She was very tall in her heels) We had some good conversation that transitioned into lfk and then dfk. Clothes come off and I got to truly appreciate what a great body she has. She started with an enthusiastic BBBJ session. I was pleasantly surprised when she voluntarily switched from the BBBJ to 69. Hell yes. She was enjoying herself and I transitioned to just DATY before this became a much shorter session. She had a big O and she covered me up and mounted me for CG, then RCG, doggie, and finally finishing in mission with dfk. I hope that she has not changed. I wish her prices were lower, but nothing but good memories here. Best wishes.
Originally Posted by AlexJohn7946
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 17:12 #3657Banned Member

Posts: 354Yeah I always enjoy reading your reviews, so I know what your after, LOL. She might do more idk, I don't like up sells either. So yeah if you are ok with plain no added topings, like me, I think she's a good one, but not if your after more. Any time it's more $ for something I take it they don't like doing it so it's not going to be worth it anyway. For all covered with a college type girl though, she's it.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 16:46 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 666Lana Menu
Have been quoted higher rates for an expanded menu. But I'm not a fan of the nickel and dime approach, and it got pretty expensive for the things I like, so I passed.
Originally Posted by Crtchadialhntr
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 15:58 #3655Banned Member

Posts: 354Lana rev
Tried a while back to see her but didn't work out. Managed to see her in south Raleigh today. Wanted to be sure my equipment was working, yesterday had me shook up, LOL. Early to mid 20's looks just like pics in her ad. I'd guess 5'6" 100 lbs. Absolutely felt like I was with a local college girl. Not sure if BBBJ is option, she did CBJ but gave attention to boys before that, maybe she was considering BBBJ, idk. Anyway, low sensation with CBJ but she was putting effort in and didn't rush at all, was nice, for CBJ. Then mish then lzdg. Nice and snug, I will repeat when I'm in the area. Was friendly but not overly so, no signs of demons, smarter than average when talking with her, room was a little messy but I did't care.
So if you are like me and being naked in bed with a cute young girl for CBJ / cfs is your thing you'll like her. If you are looking for an extensive menu you probably won't.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29101814/
-
03-19-19 15:38 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 1626If you go through the language they used in these ads it's clear that those are just spams just to play games with you and collect your credit card details. Just be safe.
Originally Posted by ByAllMeans
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 15:37 #3653Banned Member

Posts: 354Sorry to hear. I am pretty sure I went over 30 minutes. They may have gotten more business than they wanted, I answered a bunch of PM inquiries. One did keep whispering "oh I like you" I thought it was just part of the package but maybe she did?
Originally Posted by Enduro185
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 15:26 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 115Agree about Paige and Hayley Muse
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
Agree with what has been said. Paige is not as GFE as you would expect at the price point. Hayley Muse is excellent full GFE, also might surprise you with some 69 and rimming. Oh that was awesome.
Originally Posted by JeffLebowsk1
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
03-19-19 14:16 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 168Just wanted to expand on some of Crtchadialhntr's details. I checked them out and he was spot on with the majority of details. One girl definitely seemed mid 30's, but the other may have been 40's. Asking price was 140 for a half hour, talked down to 120. They definitely wanted me to go for the 2 girl, but I didn't have the funds today. It was a VERY rushed half hour. I'm not sure if I was even in the room more than 10 minutes. The girl was very into hygiene, rubbing what felt like most of my body with alcohol and wipes. A little body to body contact, a little CBJ, a little cowgirl, then she had me on top to finish. Not a horrible time, but wish it hadn't felt as rushed.
Originally Posted by Crtchadialhntr
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 13:34 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 666Bbbj?
Ad says everything covered. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 13:26 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 619Post 3401
Review on page 17 for Xtia #3401.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 13:08 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 145No communication back from her. Long radio silence from her.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 12:33 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 563Info
Anyone try these two?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/893773913291
-
03-19-19 12:24 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 869Thanks I think you mean to say not good. Hunting continues.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 11:57 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 619Xtia
Try xtia to find a review on this board. It was good.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 11:45 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 869Tia
Thought I saw a review on this one but was not able to locate it again probably due to the 3 letter name. Any info on the PVT residence?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/396334761703












Reply With Quote





