Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,061 to 27,075 of 30810
-
03-19-19 09:55 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 179Angelica / Angelique
If she's the one near Plymouth, she was the least appealing dream ever.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
If you like older ladies, her place is safe, she's a pro (with a loooong experience) and it's out of the way.
In my dream, her home was a mess, at least one cat roaming all over, she looked 50 or 60, everything sagging. Not my type.
But everybody is different I guess.
-
03-19-19 09:50 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 1301Personally I disagree. QV gives me all the info I need about a sex worker. If she says 100 and I counter for 60 or 80 (I mean it's 15 minutes) if she won't flex then in my experience the service likely won't be great. If I get there and she looks like the pics so I ask to get the hh and she says no that usually means she's high volume. If I ask for the hh at say a 20 discount and she says no then I know she's not thinking long term and may be high volume (by the third time I see a provider she will have made back any discounts). If 5 minutes in she asks if I'm ready to cum or tells me times almost up then I know she'd be no more fun for more time.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
If you go in and try to treat them decent for the qv and they act cunty then you know they're not worth the time. If they're well kept, polite and so forth then likely a good time will be had. Qv, hh or h, in my experience the girls who rush you out tend to be the high volume ones or the ones who are mainly about running game. That said, don't take too much advantage. For the ones who do a qv for me and don't watch the clock I usually take extra cash.
-
03-19-19 09:43 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm not sure how legit she is. I made contact set the meet and then she asked what kind of car I was driving. I got lucky and there was another person pulling in at the same time so I gave his car as mine. Radio silence but as I was bouncing I saw someone in a door of the building she said she was in that looked nothing like the pictures. I also don't like giving my car description out. It could be legit but for me I passed.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 09:40 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 1301How was her body? Some of her pics look like a fitness model and the others look like she's a little heavy. FWIW you're the second person to recommend Haley Muse. I tend to not like women with her frame but she's got the best price on eros and might be one of the best values in the area based on how highly the other guy spoke of her.
Originally Posted by JeffLebowsk1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 09:23 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 1712Fortune favors the brave, sometimes
I don't even want to share this gem. If you like ebony girls, this girl is fucking gorgeous. Once again, an 80 visit proves as great as any 400 Eros girl, and without the fake pics and flab. If you like black girls, you'd double take to watch this ass walk by you in a mall. Clear skin, absolutely blemish free and smoke free room. Sweet, sorta shy but willing to do what it takes. Walked in and she invited me to search around the room. It's a sketchy area in Durham, but I'd had luck there before. By the time I was done looking in the bathroom, she was completely undressed in front of the bed. Talked a little bit as I joined her and she dropped for a full eye contact BBBJ. I could dell by her devotion to the shaft (lots of side tongue) that this QV was going to be clock free, and it was. Everything was on the table except Greek. 60 was clean, shaved and amazing. Her tits and flat stomach and her face make her swimsuit model material for sure, at least in my opinion. Several positions mish / doggie / mish again and flat stomach on the bed for a pounding finish and glazed her ass and back nicely. She's low volume, so treat her well.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/30723883/
You're welcome.
-
03-19-19 07:53 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 90Pink Persia
I'd also be interested in that info.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 07:51 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 190Boring
Whoever thought sex could be boring.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
Great report of course, but geeeze -.
Sounds like you were in a factory with people that just finished a shift.
-
03-19-19 07:03 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 145It's a shame that nowadays "dreams" are more like nightmares now. IMO. I even thought about venturing out to Fayetteville area but I have some mongering friends out there that asked how RDU area and I told them right now it's pretty much hit or miss, more miss lately. Like I said I had a Dream recently with Layla Rose who I would say would have been a better option and. 20 less but she wasn't spectacular either and like I reported a repeat with her would be if I were in a desire pinch. Thanks for your detailed report. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 23:57 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 136Toftt
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/30737950/
Welp, dreamed I went to see this young lady based off of the lovely pics I saw. Interesting to say the least, not in a great way.
The good:
Pretty sure the girl in the dream is the girl in the pics. Pretty, tiny AA girl, massive boobs for a girl her size. Yep, that's about it. Also, not a clockwatcher, and relatively sure she orgasm'd. Very warm kitty.
The bad:
I get the location, which is a low end Hotel on Wake Forest Rd, we all know where. She tells me to come up. I knock on the room door she tells me, and she opens the room door next to it, which weirded me out (hopefully she knows the occupant of that room). I walk inside the room, and the smell of 420 filled the room. She grabbed my hand and did the weakest LEO check ever. And to top it off, there's a girl sleeping in the spare bed in the room when I walk in. She looked really young from what I could see, young enough where I asked her age, to which she said she was 23 and laughed. Also, there was clearly at least one other female in the bathroom, could hear her loudly talking on the phone the entire time I was there.
Out of all of that, the part that upset me the most was the actual act itself. At first, she acted like she didn't want to take her bra off, I had to undo it myself. She hands me a condom to signal, "put it on, lets go. " There was no BBBJ or CBJ. Put the rubber on, and she got on top for a weak cowgirl. And as she's doing it, she's turning back watching the tv, with occasional eye contact. Then she just gets off and lays down. There's zero communication throughout the entire session BTW, as she's likely trying not to wake up her roommate. I climb on top, and she holds the rubber the entire time. It was so bad. I forced myself to cum. Then after it's over, I normally somewhat talk to the girl before I leave, but there was nothing. After we got dressed, she just looked at me like "Alright, see ya. " Her only saving grace is what is listed in the good section.
YMMV, but I highly doubt anyone else is going to have a significantly different experience.
Dream was. 8 for qv.
-
03-18-19 22:17 #3741Regular Member

Posts: 12It's been a few years.
It's been several years since I traveled out to her place. I was living in Tarboro at the time and it was over an hour drive from there. . you might as well plan a trip on out to the outer banks on your way. She has a small house with a few cats and is into witchy things. She used the front room as her entertainment room with candles and some massage oils. Didn't spend much time on the massage before getting down to business. She's got a killer body and I seem to recall a bit of shrubbery down below. . but service was excellent and very enthusiastically enjoyable. . and she is intelligent and fun to talk to having come to this area from the big city. It's just a long drivetime to get there since she's way out in a very lowly populated area of eastern NC.
Originally Posted by Loganpot
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 20:18 #3740Regular Member

Posts: 23Angelica
I have an appt. Saturday.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 16:37 #3739Regular Member

Posts: 15Madison
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4370
Has anyone seen her? She used to have a good ratings during the TER days. Any recent feedback would be much appreciated. With her 500 rate I am reluctant to take the leap without some push!
-
03-18-19 15:56 #3738Regular Member

Posts: 15There go.
Yesss. We need more Votes for the ladies to visit!!
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 15:03 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 214Demia rocked my world. Third best experience I've ever had. Been a member at Xo for a while but this was my first time using them. I'll be visiting all of these girls from here on out.
Originally Posted by AlexJohn7946
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 14:26 #3736Banned Member

Posts: 354Asian ad near RDU
Disclaimer, this is going to be long. First paragraph is a synopsis.
Standard, older than listed in the ad, all covered, little English, but very enthusiastic with dirty talk. 30's I'd say, A cups, a little baby damage but not bad.
I really wanted to see Oliva with Stormi as my backup in the area, neither responded to any of their numbers so I reached out to an Asian ad. Was nearby but did wait in lot about 20 minutes, I feel like it was legit she was not ready, and her phone kept messing up. Kept asking one or two girl. Got to the pitch black room her behind door, I know this trick, but I stopped before I was in enough for her to shut the door, mid to late 30's what I expected even though ad said "two college students ". Appartently asians go to college a really long time. Got to room, got comfy, hugged and close mouth kiss, said "my friend too" "hundred" "I give her half" I couldn't understand but assumed I was getting two girl upsell and declined politely. Played on bed and she cleaned me up with wipes and other girl came out. First girl puts her A cup with large eraser nipple in my face while other girl grabs my junk. Then CBJ from second girl while I nurse and FIV first girl. This was my first time two girling it, never even considered it, wondered if they were going to kick my ass after because I only brought in the donation and wallet was in my car. WTF, I went for it with plans of half naked hauling ass at end if needed. Well the two girl must have messed with my head, the little one and he was scared to play. That was a shame because first girl said "only one finger" well it was but I could barely get in there, crazy tight. Asked if I wanted to daty but in dirty talk, I declined. Second girl had pulled cover off and gone back to HJ, second coverage on for FS but only half there so had to use hand to help. Did mish with hand assist while second girl was on my nipple. First girl came, while second was on my nipple. I couldn't finish so they played me down first girl on my other nipple rubbing boys, second girl HJ, then both HJ. Damn they were trying hard! I appreciated all their efforts but I guess I'm just not an orgy guy. They apologized that I never popped, but it was me not them. Got dressed, small talk, they asked me to tell my friends. Not sure if second girl was trying to upsell, bored, or just couldn't resist my body but I'm going with the latter. If you like or think you might like a 2 girl setup, there you go. It wasn't my thing but damned if it wasn't one of my most memorable experiences.
I watched Naked and Afraid Threesome on TV last night ironically. In mish first girl did that weird rubbing my ears thing. Only I think she must have seen it too and was trying to start a friction fire, damn! They still hurt.
Lastly, today reminded me of Asian ad I went to in Raleigh last year. Did mish but didn't realize it was one of those slippery mattresses, I was really working hard and having fun. Didn't realize my motion had slide the mattress off the foot of the bed about two feet. Pulled out and went to sit back on my heels and rolled off bed ass over head, halfway stuck ass up wearing a full cover. Both laughed to tears, I know it wasn't a pretty sight.
Sorry so long, that's what he said, seniors PM me if you want the number but should be hard to find.











Reply With Quote






