Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,211 to 24,225 of 28252
-
03-19-19 18:24 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 219Its a dude. The roomie that is.
Roomie is a guy. And there's a dog.
Originally Posted by LordGrim
[View Original Post]
Service is good. I've seen her several times.
-
03-19-19 17:36 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 207As promised; Cincinnat
Unless she had them titties rebuilt one was deflated. When I showed up at her sketchy in call she came out and directed me to park in a certain spot. Parked and went to a bedroom. As she started to earn her Mario coin, this black dude comes to the room and tells her have me move my car it's blocking the neighbors drive. I decide go. When I was dressed she said it's best if I take to your car. That's her deal.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
Hob.
-
03-19-19 16:39 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 36No response
I'm trying to visit her, she responded with the rate and when I ask for location, she went silent.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 11:42 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 36Location is safe
I been there once, it's a house behind Bush's gardens on 46th st, near bushe blvd. Overall service was okay, but she has a roommate not sure boyfriend or a girl. Stay safe, brothers.
Originally Posted by GiorgioSunny
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 07:19 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 96Riverview BBW?
"Saw her again today, has a bed now. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ, just love my meat in her mouth. She loves giving head is what she said today. Suck me hard and I placed on the cover. Had her lay on her back and I gently entered her flower. Stroked her gently and sweetly till fantastic completion. ".
Can you share ad or contact info?
-
03-19-19 06:49 #4037Banned Member

Posts: 51Its exactly how I remember it. Her head game was fantastic. As for her social habits.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 06:48 #4036Banned Member

Posts: 51She looks pretty good these days bro. Her ass is ridiculous. One of a few girls I just don't get sick of and its been years.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 06:45 #4035Banned Member

Posts: 51She is definitely not anywhere near as skinny as she used to be. Her body is pretty damn near perfect and I've seen her recently.
Originally Posted by Hardthing69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 22:35 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 207Cincinnati
Been there, done that. She's not worth the trouble. Will elaborate when I'm not pressed for time. Trust me.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
Hob.
-
03-18-19 20:12 #4033Regular Member

Posts: 9https://twitter.com/AreaOlivia
Originally Posted by MjWay9823
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 19:13 #4032Regular Member

Posts: 2https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27601755/
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Is her location safe? I've been texting with her she has a "private residence" in Busch area.
-
03-18-19 18:31 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 4913Riverview BBW
Saw her again today, has a bed now. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ, just love my meat in her mouth. She loves giving head is what she said today. Suck me hard and I placed on the cover. Had her lay on her back and I gently entered her flower. Stroked her gently and sweetly till fantastic completion.
-
03-18-19 18:26 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 4913Debbie of Sun City
Saw over the weekend. BBBJ, CG Mish. Started with a nice hug and off with the clothes. Laid back for a nice BBBJ. Got ready and she climbed on top, switched to mish where I plowed her hole for a good photo finish. Will plow again.
-
03-18-19 16:38 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 225Ad says she's back
Does anyone know who she is?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30395401/
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135393891
-
03-18-19 15:46 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 102Olivia
After not getting a hold of Elise I went and saw Olivia who I had been texting earlier in the day.
She has a private incall location that was not hard to find in the West Tampa area. Met me at the door with some sexy green lingerie (she was feeling festive).
I can't really add more to what hasn't been said already.
BBBJ cfs dfk very sweet and attractive. She's the girl in the pics. Don't suspect any candy use.
I opted for a hhr for $. 50 tokens. A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it IMO. She really gets into it and goes above and beyond to take care of you. Just make sure you take care of her! I'll be visiting her again soon.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/24907781/
Her ad says she's in Clearwater area but the ad is dated. I met in the West Tampa area. Tidy private residence no smoke smell.
MJW.











Reply With Quote




