Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Indie Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 572 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 8579
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3719

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakey1965  [View Original Post]
    Hope he uses a cover.
    They use to see guys together for threesomes and yes he always used a cover. I found it odd so I always used one as well when we were together even though I am pretty sure I could have gone bare. She was pretty insatiable and enjoyed having two mens attention.

  2. #3718

    Holy Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by TPolo  [View Original Post]
    She has a boyfriend.
    Hope he uses a cover.

  3. #3717

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Did any of you white knights bail her out?
    She has a boyfriend.

  4. #3716

    Ali

    She has kids, I'm pretty sure someone bailed her out or she was able to make calls to arrange that.

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    Did any of you white knights bail her out?
    .

  5. #3715

    Ali

    Did any of you white knights bail her out?

  6. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by Gevalia41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Marcia recently. I was wondering if her menu opened up again. Thanks.
    She was out last week with injury, she said she will be back this week. Didn't contact her yet as I can't find some time to see her.

  7. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I believe Gina is a great masseuse and offers some extras.

    My question is if anyone sees a good to great therapist who also does HE in a nice-ish setting? Having back issues and finding a legit spot is an option. But getting a HE at the end would be ideal. Looks / age, etc not at all a factor.
    I am right there with you, If you know of anyone, please let me know.

  8. #3712

    Indra

    Saw some reports that Indra was cutting back because of her back issues. Have dreamed about seeing her many times and was satisfied every time. Had another dream about seeing her yesterday and service was great as usual. Great massage with lots of teasing and etc. She did mention that she had hurt her back and was cutting back some and just seeing regulars on a limited schedule. Dreamed I had a great time and left happy as always. Will definitely repeat in the future as long as she sees her regular clients.

  9. #3711

    On another topic

    I believe Gina is a great masseuse and offers some extras.

    My question is if anyone sees a good to great therapist who also does HE in a nice-ish setting? Having back issues and finding a legit spot is an option. But getting a HE at the end would be ideal. Looks / age, etc not at all a factor.

  10. #3710

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Inout1411  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times over 2 years ago. At that time she was very active in yoga and was ver fit. I would guess she was in the 125 lb range then. Her face looked much better than her mug shot and she had legit massage skills and was very pleasant.

    If she truly is up to that weight then there have been massive changes since I last saw her. If you check her history, it looks like there were other legal issues in her past which I was not aware of back when I saw her.

    InOut.
    Believe me, she is nowhere near 200 lbs and the mug shot is a poor representation of her looks.

  11. #3709

    Ali - 200 lb?

    I saw her a couple of times over 2 years ago. At that time she was very active in yoga and was ver fit. I would guess she was in the 125 lb range then. Her face looked much better than her mug shot and she had legit massage skills and was very pleasant.

    If she truly is up to that weight then there have been massive changes since I last saw her. If you check her history, it looks like there were other legal issues in her past which I was not aware of back when I saw her.

    InOut.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I saw on her mugshot that her weight was listed at 200. My, she must have gained some weight over a few years.

  12. #3708

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I saw on her mugshot that her weight was listed at 200. My, she must have gained some weight over a few years.
    The picture isn't good of her. Google to see better ones. She wasn't that weight 3 months ago.

  13. #3707

    200?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I saw on her mugshot that her weight was listed at 200. My, she must have gained some weight over a few years.
    Sounds a little high on the weight, but not by much, and she was certainty no looker. I never understood her popularity. Went once and did not repeat. She started a BBBJ without asking, which is not safe enough for me. She's nice enough, but not pretty enough for me, thank you very much. Nice personality though. Hope she can continue as a legit massage therapist, because those legit skills are pretty good.

    SG.

  14. #3706

    Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSeller  [View Original Post]
    I saw on her mugshot that her weight was listed at 200. My, she must have gained some weight over a few years.
    Just for kicks, I'll put my 2 cents in. I enjoyed reading all the back and forth about Ali over the months. She's at least 5' 9" so whatever her weight, she wasn't a BBW. I didn't feel any saggy parts on her entire body, and I touched everywhere. I don't recall anyone stating she was beautiful, because honestly she isn't.

    The reason many didn't give her info so easily is because those who visited her enjoyed it and didn't want to risk her getting caught. Too many UTR and indies just don't want the risk.

    How many guys would have loved to see a legit American masseuse and be surprised with a HE? What if it were more than a HE? This was the allure with her. I would choose her over any AMP standard ending. She spoke English, put in some effort, and surprised many lucky guys.

    There was a legit masseuse in her office and I recall thinking how awesome if that one offered the same service. And if Ali were more prettier, most of her clients would have doubled their visits with her. LOL. There's a reason clubs and similar places have low lighting.

  15. #3705

    Lily.

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigD704  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about checking this one out later today:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2986179

    If anyone has negative intel, please DM me. Otherwise I will post about how it goes.

    Thanks!
    Saw her a couple of months ago. Location is in Plaza Midwood. Really nice massage and pleasant conversation. Does a nice HE. She hinted that she offers more after more visits, but I haven't ventured back. I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape